Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rough map please of the northern hemisphere where Greenland is east of the atlantic ridge. Essentially where the ridge opened on the west side rather than the east.

the year is 1776, the American revolution has succeeded in overthrowing British colonial rule in the colonies. however, as a result of the loss of the colonies, the revolution has also triggered a strong republican revolution in Britain itself. by 1781, in order to quench the desire for overthrowing the monarchy, James III has relinquished the crown and attempted to create a republican movement. Benjamin Franklin has returned to Britain in order to help with the revolution and as a resulted James III has been overthrown and Franklin has claimed power. as one of the first orders of business he destroys the monarchy claiming Britain to be a constitutional republic but in the process Franklin becomes driven by his new role as leader and has claimed himself the premier of the British isles.

can someone develop a "republican version of the royal standard of the UK" potentially keeping the same coat of arms and colours? thanks

Attachments

• 1200px-Royal_Standard_of_the_United_Kingdom.png
    1200px-Royal_Standard_of_the_United_Kingdom.png
    285.6 KB · Views: 239
can someone develop a "republican version of the royal standard of the UK" potentially keeping the same coat of arms and colours? thanks
In short they wouldn't since the "standard" is a royal symbol. They'll keep the British Flag, or add republican symbols, or create something new.

Can I have the Anglo-Saxon England flag of a golden dragon on a red background, but with the addition of a white x-shaped cross (Saltire-style) against the red background

I need a map.

1919. "Final Peace Terms."

Mexico exists as per OTL.

USA hold Canada in full but it is "independent."

CSA exists, but it lost Kentucky, Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.

Oklahoma and Arkansas is "Republic of New Africa."

Map of a novorossiya style break away state in belarus formed by polish minority who were not totally expelled after ww2, (pretty similar to OTL), formed after unrest in belarus is cracked down on hard by lukashenko.

I just thought a really cool name for the map would be "the hussar regains a wing" because the province where poles are most common in belarus curves northwards along the lithuanian border.

Kaze

Banned
Request.
Flag for Oda Nobunaga's conquered Southern Korea
Flag for Jin Dynasty.
Flag for Western Xia.
Flag for 8 Trigram Uprising of 1813. Successfully toppling the Qing Dynasty.
Flag for Dutch-held New England
  • 1st Bangalore Pioneers
Colonel Sebastian Moran's old Indian Army regiment in the Sherlock Holmes story The Adventure of the Empty House

Can one of you good sirs please merge the flags of Arkansas and Missouri into one? It’s difficult for me to say the least.

Yeah Hi.
I need a map for a shared universe that I am creating.
I need a World map, but with the following marked in it:
1) I need Tamriel (you can find the map of Tamriel here), and place it in the Atlantic ocean, between Europe and North America (closer to Europe), without any of the inner borders, colored white.

2) Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, along with Russia, Cuba, China, and DPRK need to be marked in red.

3) The Entirety of Middle Easts, Turkey, Egypt, Turkmenistan and Afghanistan all in Green.

4) The US in Gold.

5) Every European Country not mentioned above in blue.
the rest in grey.
Thanks in advance, and sorry again.

Please note that, if you're making this map, If two nations are in the same bloc, no borders between them. mark borders only between blocs.
Thanks, in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.