Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
1990's, devolved region.

what about this ?

The crenelated field division recalls the fact that south east England is the region with the highest concentration of castles in England and the white horse is a reference to the Uffington White Horse.

south-east-england.png

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
what about this ?

The crenelated field division recalls the fact that south east England is the region with the highest concentration of castles in England and the white horse is a reference to the Uffington White Horse.

View attachment 308080
I like it, though could the background be a red? The horse is a good idea, though it skews it a bit too close to Kent.

EDIT: never mind, it's fine for what I need. Thank you.

Last edited:
I like it, though could the background be a red? The horse is a good idea, though it skews it a bit too close to Kent.

That's why I went with a blue field and a horse courant instead of rampant to tone done the visual connection. Green could also work I guess.

Something that I was wondering, is the devolved entity actualy called "south east england" or does it have a slightly more inspiring name ?

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
That's why I went with a blue field and a horse courant instead of rampant to tone done the visual connection. Green could also work I guess.

Something that I was wondering, is the devolved entity actualy called "south east england" or does it have a slightly more inspiring name ?
It's literally called South East England because that's the convention.

There also isn't much you can call the South East without pissing in someone breakfast.

It's literally called South East England because that's the convention.

There also isn't much you can call the South East without pissing in someone breakfast.

fair enough. I thought they might have gone for "Home Counties" or some latin creation like "Merideuranglia". Mind you, I live in a place called "New South Wales" so I shouldn't call the kettle black.

natemamate

Banned
A united states map with new south wales northern ireland north korea west jamaica belarus siberia and west africa as atates along witn the current states

OK, I would need a flag of Kingdom of Hispania ( consisting of area from this map- essentially former kingdoms of Portugal and Leon in personal union/later united in one state, like in OTL Spain, let's say personal union since 13th Century ):

s8bhnngukgodmuetn38h_thumb.png

Hispania is red. Yellow is Iberian Federation ( consisting of Castille, Aragon, Catalonia, Valencia and Baleares ). Green is Republic of Navarre.

So, I need a flag of Kingdom of Hispania ( and a Coat of Arms if possible ). Presumably some mixture of former early flags of Portugal and Leon would be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.