Status
Not open for further replies.

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
Direct please.

Right. Well, here's your map:

dunno.png

dunno.png

Hello, I need a flag of a Republic of Louisiana that exists in the early 1800s. It's effectively a military junta led by James Wilkinson, so I'm looking for a flag that's military-esque, and at the same time more "American" than French. I've thought of the modern Louisiana flag, but with eagles instead of pelicans with the banner reading something such as "Annihilation to Traitors".

Course I'm open to ideas.

Hello, I need a flag of a Republic of Louisiana that exists in the early 1800s. It's effectively a military junta led by James Wilkinson, so I'm looking for a flag that's military-esque, and at the same time more "American" than French. I've thought of the modern Louisiana flag, but with eagles instead of pelicans with the banner reading something such as "Annihilation to Traitors".

I dunno if Traitors is welcome to a nation flag,of course in the 19th century.

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'

I do apologies if it seems a wee wonky, it is just past midnight where I'm at and I'm off to bed. But err, but here's the flag to the best of my abilities:

louisiana.png

The inclusion of the stars and Fasces was to make it more 'American' than French.

louisiana.png

I like it a lot. :D Very authoritarian, and separates itself from the other flags of the period as uniquely different (matching the ego of Wilkinson, of course). Great job!

Now from the Great Plains to New Orleans, Generalissmo Wilkinson will rule the Mississippi with an iron fist!

Well, that's specific! I wasn't sure if you wanted to do a thicker blue line or a thinner one, and I thought it might look a bit better up in the corner of the red than the center. Thoughts?

Thank you so much, they're so cool and are exactly what I wanted!

Here's a Slightly better image of the flag I'm requesting to be made. I would like the stars to be sized evenly and the emblem in the center to be half the size it is in the picture, as well as some simple straightening and stuff to have it look for professional. I will retake a picture of the map ive requested if necessary :).11722583_1612006442407084_8922475652508734179_o (1).jpg

11722583_1612006442407084_8922475652508734179_o (1).jpg

Here's a Slightly better image of the flag I'm requesting to be made. I would like the stars to be sized evenly and the emblem in the center to be half the size it is in the picture, as well as some simple straightening and stuff to have it look for professional. I will retake a picture of the map ive requested if necessary :).

Here's my attempt; some of the shapes were a little vague, and I just couldn't get my star tool to work with me when it came to the six-pointeds. I must admit, I think it would look better with different, brighter colors, and the five-pointed within a six-pointed looks rather odd. But to each their own.

1080px-English_White_Ensign_1620.svg - Copy.png

Here's my attempt; some of the shapes were a little vague, and I just couldn't get my star tool to work with me when it came to the six-pointeds. I must admit, I think it would look better with different, brighter colors, and the five-pointed within a six-pointed looks rather odd. But to each their own.

That looks really good, a whole lot better than the horrible excuse i came up with XD. I agree with the awkwardness, I mainly wanted the flag brown to show its difference from earth nations but everything else could be done differently. My intentional. idea was for the yellow part of the Emblem to look like the shine of Gold and the Red diamond to be like a Ruby. I was also wanting the Emblem thinner and smaller but what I see today is amazing as is. maybe you could show me what you think would look better? :)

Last edited:
Hey, could somebody make me a couple of maps of Pangaea? I need a blank base map with latitude and longitudes superimposed over the oceans, a topographical map, and a stylized one.

A map request.

My pc is down, so I would like to request a map. Northern North America. With Canadian provinces and terrotories in shades of pink to red. And the following US states in shades of blue. Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, Michigan (including Upper Peninsula), New York, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. Any other areas that might appear on map in a light green.

Polemarchos

Banned
X-Jews

Replace the Star of David in the flag of Israel with a stylized X. Mutants have been flirting with being an expy for zionism since Genosha and I think it's time they doubled down on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.