Remnants of Rome

It seems I was stupid all over the board last night. A much better question would have been, are there any exceptions from the trends of feudalization? I mean, didn't pretty much everywhere devolve to the in OTL? Even the Byzantine Empire eventually slipped into it (thank you Ringo for that date) so I'm wondering with more states preserving the true 'nature' of Rome (and a Greco Rome) would there be some different societal organization?

Maybe in some blended western state there could be local senatores that elect a warmaster to meet up with the "Khaizar" for war, and the warmasters vote on nationwide matters with the weight of their vote dependant on how many warriors they can bring for the king. Obviously this is a pretty silly idea, but I'm just throwing it out there - I think having the exact same societies develop might be if not unlikely, a little boring.

To answer the first one, I'll quote something I said earlier:
Slavery still thrives though, and there are a sizable amount of non-clone rural freedmen.

Clones are the majority, but pnly slightly. I'd say... 48% clone, 26% slave, 10% rural freedmen, 12% urban freedmen (8% poor, 4% merchants etc.), 4% aristocrats/generals/governors/senators/Flavitirani
The SPQR is in less of a feudal system, for there is a sizable class of non-clone freedmen. The freedmen tend to own their own meager houses (if they are urban) and farms (if they are in the countryside), sometimes but rarely their own slaves (with most slaves being owned by wealthy aristocrats, generals, governors, or senators).
The clones however are in the exact same 'Dominal' predicament as those everywhere else. And the rural freedmen are by law required to farm and so are their sons, and same for the urban freedmen, with whatever skills they have.
Italia and the Holy Roman Empire are quite similar. The territories of the former Alemannian Empire, as well as the Hunnic state, have small amounts of non-clone freedmen too.

That's a good idea. I could only see that happening in one of the totally not-Roman states like Rygaland, Doringen, Jutheland, and the Slavic states.
Well, for your alternate societies, there is the Empire-Consulate, the elective monarchy of Etruria, the Holy Roman Empire (okay maybe that's a bit based on the real HRE...but it's hundreds of years earlier), and the fact that the Rahbarate is just a regular despotic monarchy instead of a 'tribal democracy'.

that certainly makes me wonder:D

are the slavic kingdoms going to change anny time soon?
its too peacefull out their, to my liking.....

I forget to ask If christianity becomes the religion of the western and middle europe would their be any Crusades against (as they would call it) the pagan east?

I forget to ask If christianity becomes the religion of the western and middle europe would their be any Crusades against (as they would call it) the pagan east?
Well, before too long those states will convert to Christianity. But there will be a few wars waged in the name of Christianity. Which may or may not be considered Sacrapedes.

is their something going to happen just like the Viking/Magyar/Saracen invasions?? (really, all at ones happend in history;))