Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread

For my Walt Lives TL, I’ve reached in a roadblock of sorts.

I'm planning on having American Graffiti being distributed and made through the Hyperion label, which I'm planning on being Disney’s own mature imprint ala Searchlight and Touchstone.

However, I'm unsure whether Hyperion should be used for only adult-oriented films (Romcoms, dramas, biopics, comedies) or Sci-Fi and Horror as I am planning on having Star Wars be made under Disney ITTL.

What do all of you think?
I would have Hyperion be their label for Sci-Fi and Horror, since the name gives off Jules Verne vibes.

As for what to call Disney's mature film imprint, why not call it "Hawkins Pictures", named after the lead in Treasure Island, which was their first entirely live-action film in 1950?

And if you want further help, maybe Hyperion and Hawkins can co-own and co-produce an anime dubbing studio, after Walt gets introduced to this classic if or when he visits Tokyo Disneyland:

I would have Hyperion be their label for Sci-Fi and Horror, since the name gives off Jules Verne vibes.

As for what to call Disney's mature film imprint, why not call it "Hawkins Pictures", named after the lead in Treasure Island, which was their first entirely live-action film in 1950?

And if you want further help, maybe Hyperion and Hawkins can co-own and co-produce an anime dubbing studio, after Walt gets introduced to this classic if or when he visits Tokyo Disneyland:
I'll take some of this into consideration, thanks!

For my Walt Lives TL, I’ve reached in a roadblock of sorts.

I'm planning on having American Graffiti being distributed and made through the Hyperion label, which I'm planning on being Disney’s own mature imprint ala Searchlight and Touchstone.

However, I'm unsure whether Hyperion should be used for only adult-oriented films (Romcoms, dramas, biopics, comedies) or Sci-Fi and Horror as I am planning on having Star Wars be made under Disney ITTL.

What do all of you think?
Sounds like horror would need to be put under the Hyperion label, if that's for the mature imprint. The sci-fi would probably be decided on a case by case, depending on the material.

Sounds like horror would need to be put under the Hyperion label, if that's for the mature imprint. The sci-fi would probably be decided on a case by case, depending on the material.
From what I remember the Pirates of Caribbean films had alcohol, swearing and drinking, yet they were released under the Disney banner.

Would that apply here?

From what I remember the Pirates of Caribbean films had alcohol, swearing and drinking, yet they were released under the Disney banner.

Would that apply here?
The original ride at Disneyland was the last ride that Walt Disney himself envisioned and oversaw, though he didn't live to its completion. So it would be like a grandfather clause to release those movies under the Disney banner.

WI Linda Blair plays Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies? She did audition for it in OTL, but went on to do Exorcist II...

Fun fact: Blair acted alongside Mark Hamill in the TV movie Sarah T: Portrait of a Teenage Alcoholic (1975) two years before Star Wars came out--their characters were a couple in the movie.

It would have been amusing to see Blair and Hamill play siblings in the Star Wars movies, given that they were a couple in that movie...

WI Linda Blair plays Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies? She did audition for it in OTL, but went on to do Exorcist II...

Fun fact: Blair acted alongside Mark Hamill in the TV movie Sarah T: Portrait of a Teenage Alcoholic (1975) two years before Star Wars came out--their characters were a couple in the movie.

It would have been amusing to see Blair and Hamill play siblings in the Star Wars movies, given that they were a couple in that movie...
they weren't silbings yet...

What would the video game landscape look like had Nintendo’s deal with Philips to develop the SNES-CD gone through? Would we still get those Mario and Zelda games for the CD-i?

What would the video game landscape look like had Nintendo’s deal with Philips to develop the SNES-CD gone through? Would we still get those Mario and Zelda games for the CD-i?
If Philips and Nintendo didn't dropped it? The CDI games would have been completely different as Nintendo did was working with Phillips ( check super Mario wacky Worlds) before they walked out the deal , maybe the memetics cutscenes would have stayed but the games would have been far better

If Philips and Nintendo didn't dropped it? The CDI games would have been completely different as Nintendo did was working with Phillips ( check super Mario wacky Worlds) before they walked out the deal , maybe the memetics cutscenes would have stayed but the games would have been far better
How would the Nintendo-Philips partnership affect Sega and Sony? Would Sega still release the 32X or at least some form of it?

How would the Nintendo-Philips partnership affect Sega and Sony? Would Sega still release the 32X or at least some form of it?
sega 32X was SEGA own actions so maybe to yes, plus 32X is very malicious if you consider Nakayama favours to Hitachi, remember the 32X was made to counter the Jaguar of all consoles... and recycle whatever R&D they used on Project Away and Project Mars, so is a 50/50, Sony wouldn't care anyway

sega 32X was SEGA own actions so maybe to yes, plus 32X is very malicious if you consider Nakayama favours to Hitachi, remember the 32X was made to counter the Jaguar of all consoles... and recycle whatever R&D they used on Project Away and Project Mars, so is a 50/50, Sony wouldn't care anyway
What about Sony?