Official Flag Contest: Discussion

Glen

I would like to win, but I see two I like allot, and I'm sure one of those will win.

I was thinking for the next Flag Contest or even a Round in this one. What if someone's TL on this site is picked to have flags made for them. It would be a TL chosen by Highlander and Magnificate, with permission of the TL's creator, which does not have flags for its nations.

Might I offer up the Weimar World timeline for consideration?

In addition to a few new nations, some greatly changed ones, we also have all the interlocking alliances and trade groups that would have flags.

The main problem with that is that it would require a ton of research and such... (plus, often the most plausible flag is a boring one, like a tricolor)

The main problem with that is that it would require a ton of research and such... (plus, often the most plausible flag is a boring one, like a tricolor)

I agree. I've never actually read Weimar World so it would be much harder to do this one.

I spent most of my time researching about the flag, and having this type of scenario would just make it worse.

I personally vote for an alternate flag of the US, instead of the Stars and Stripes what's something else that could have come about?

Hapsburg

Banned
As for the "make flags for user's TLs" suggestion, ya'll are more than welcome to use my TL (the one in my sig).

As for the "make flags for user's TLs" suggestion, ya'll are more than welcome to use my TL (the one in my sig).
Haven't you posted many of the flags for that TL? They're not bad, either...

I would suggest one of my timelines, but I don't actually want anyone to read them.

Hapsburg

Banned
Was there a poll somewhere on it?:confused:

Still, though. His was good. Not as good as mine, but...:p
Seriously, I like his better than Glen's.

Err.... All I can say (or communicate) to you guys is.... :eek: (damn! can't resize it! :()

Thanks, I guess, I didn't know my flag was that good. :eek: :)

@Imajin: Thanks. :)
@Hapsburg: I thought yours was better than mine (actually I still think that most other flags are better than mine). You have some skill manually drawing stuff online, compared to my cut and paste methods. :D

Glen

I'd like to make a flag for round 2, but may not get it in until tomorrow, is that okay?