N00BDBWI: Windows 95 actually becomes successful

I had windows 95, its main lack was that it relied on a visual aspect to much. If the terrorist network Greenpeace hadn't lauched a dirty bomb, then Windows DOS would have been quickly replaced (it's dirt was that it made people blind).

DOS succeeded only b/c of the technology from the Southern Hemisphere that read wat was on the now-useless moniter.

Typo

Banned
Haha such a crappy OS would never have a chance, one of my friends who used it punch a hole through the monitor because windows made it blue or something

no dos rulez dos 4evar how dare you sugjest is get replace

(OOC: I'm sorry you had to see that.)

Well, clearly the command line is WAY better than those stuid GUIs.

(OOC: It is, in case of most Linux/Unix shells if you know how to use it well. But hardly in case of DOS. The DOS Command Line plain sucks)

(IC)

That's impossible, especially after the failure of Windows 3.1. Anybody who wanted shiny graphics and simpler interfaces would just buy a Mac. Everybody else stuck with DOS. Especially after DOS 9.0 borrowed many features of unix shells and introduced its own version of lynx. Not to mention all the great DOS games that were simply incompatible with win 95.