MOAR COMMISSIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paint 16^6 Pixels, and what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt.

Hello, folks. I know I already have a thread for this, but I started a new one for more visibility. I could really do with some map work right now, two and hopefully three commissions before the end of the month. Anyone fancy a map? A scenario? Map with scenario?

(Mumby, I shall fancy up your commission and get it posted with explanatory material as soon as possible: apologies for the delay)

thanks,
Bruce

Good news, everyone! You'll be going to the Screaming Nebula!

Actually, no, but my finances aren't as bad as I thought they were, so less urgency. Still wouldn't _object_ to a commission or two... :)

Tagging this thread for future reference.

I have several ideas, but don't wanna waste your time until I possess the financial means to pay you.

Well, once again I find myself in need of a little extra lettuce: anyone interested in a map or scenario for $20-$25? (One or the other for $20, combined for $25). I know I have been slow in delivering results recently, but now that I have finished moving things should be a bit more expedited.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Oh, HELL no.

Flat out advertisement thread? I have no idea how this has run as long as it has.

DO NOT repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.