Michael's Alternate Geography Map Thread - Accepting Requests

The Legend of Zelda world?

I second, the issue with making Hyrule and the rest of the Zelda world is that geography changes all the time...but here are the kingdom/places you should add...

Hyrule-- Maybe make Gerudo, Goron, and Zora regions into vassals or something...
Termnia
Arcadia
Calatia
Gamelon
Holodrum
Koholint Island
Koridai
Labyrynna
New Hyrule
Rupeeland
Wayaway
Cobble Kingdom
World of the Ocean King or I guess you could call it Ocean Kingdom

Some of these places are supposedly in different dimensions or from the Cartoon or CDI game lol. I would add them anyways for fillers.

I second, the issue with making Hyrule and the rest of the Zelda world is that geography changes all the time...but here are the kingdom/places you should add...

Hyrule-- Maybe make Gerudo, Goron, and Zora regions into vassals or something...
Termnia
Arcadia
Calatia
Gamelon
Holodrum
Koholint Island
Koridai
Labyrynna
New Hyrule
Rupeeland
Wayaway
Cobble Kingdom
World of the Ocean King or I guess you could call it Ocean Kingdom

Some of these places are supposedly in different dimensions or from the Cartoon or CDI game lol. I would add them anyways for fillers.

It is also hard to figure out a scale. My attempt wound up too small to see an real detail.

It is also hard to figure out a scale. My attempt wound up too small to see an real detail.

Hyrule would probably be the biggest, second would be Termnia. But yeah it changes in every game and Hyrule seems to be getting bigger and vaste sense Twilight Princess. I would love to sit down and make this map myself sometime soon myself. I would situate Hyrule in the middle of the map and Termnia in the west. Here's a map someone made awhile ago of just a few places in the games.
mapofgreaterhyrulebycap.jpg

Since at this point it seems like an impossibility for me to get everyone's requests done in reasonable timing and don't want to be a total copout, I've decided to make some completely original blank maps that can be used to construct similar fantasy worlds to the ones requested.

The following maps are all derived from a large black and white topographic Earth map in my possession so technically these are all simply flooded Earth BAMs of different places of the world which have been flipped, mirrored or rotated for even more unfamiliarity.

First up: Taribet, has lots of fjords. Perhaps it is a region of planet that has recently thawed?

Taribet.png

And lastly (for now), Paleozoica, an attempt at creating a satellite map effect which turned out reasonably successful if not perfect:

Palaeozoica.png

Hyrule would probably be the biggest, second would be Termnia. But yeah it changes in every game and Hyrule seems to be getting bigger and vaste sense Twilight Princess. I would love to sit down and make this map myself sometime soon myself. I would situate Hyrule in the middle of the map and Termnia in the west. Here's a map someone made awhile ago of just a few places in the games.
That's a pretty impressive map, but...Termina, for one, is another dimensional version of Hyrule, the locations from the Oracle games were on another continent, and the Hyrule most of us know is in fact South Hyrule; Zelda II took place in North Hyrule, a formerly relatively empty wasteland--one of the few cases of the world's geography being explicitly stated. (Hyrule Historia explains a lot.)