Map Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a little map that I've been working off and on. Its circa 2020 with a Germany victory in World War 2. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor as in OTL but Germany refused to back Japan and condemned the attack, so the US never intervened in Europe. Instead of attacking the USSR head on, Germany went through North Africa, secured the oil fields in the Middle East, then attacked the underbelly of the beast. The British Isles fell after the monarchy fled to Canada. After the war, Germany turned on its allies and annexed them into the Reich. Many years of Germanification and indoctrination later, the very definition of what it means to be European has changed. A cold war as be raging between the US and Germany but civil unrest is lending itself to more military control over the states and some states have had their voting right revoked to ensure the government has full cooperation in the "war effort."

Do is spy the dammed Kazakh border?

Here's a little map that I've been working off and on. Its circa 2020 with a Germany victory in World War 2. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor as in OTL but Germany refused to back Japan and condemned the attack, so the US never intervened in Europe. Instead of attacking the USSR head on, Germany went through North Africa, secured the oil fields in the Middle East, then attacked the underbelly of the beast. The British Isles fell after the monarchy fled to Canada. After the war, Germany turned on its allies and annexed them into the Reich. Many years of Germanification and indoctrination later, the very definition of what it means to be European has changed. A cold war as be raging between the US and Germany but civil unrest is lending itself to more military control over the states and some states have had their voting right revoked to ensure the government has full cooperation in the "war effort."

Is there still even one living Jew in the Reich and its colonies/Reichskommissariats/protectorates/... ?

Here's the world of Forgotten No More in 1852.

1852.png

The Minecraft server Civcraft (a 'social experiment' with no moderating, but with mods to promote community-building) has ended after ~3 years, to be reset in some time. To commemorate this, I'll post the map of country claims as of the end (credit goes to the Reddit users ho collaborated to make this.) It's very large, so I'm posting a link to it.

Large Image Warning

Amazing work as always. I enjoy your South Africa maps no matter which scenario it seems like. Also what's happening with the telephone game LSC never sent me anything :S

As I understand it - LSC has been gone for the past few months - I think we need to restart the chain

I made my map for the second round, should I just send it to someone else? Reagent, you wanna go next? :p

We can just pass it off to whoever should theoretically be next or start new

Lets bump the main thread and see what kind of interest we have.

Upvote can start the chain again and choose to either make a new map or send the map that was already made (we won't be able to tell the difference)

Excellent Reagent! Is tropical medicine more advanced than OTL? Direct control north of say, 20 degrees seems a bit far inland for 1775 if that's not the case. Or is control by way of racially mixed subjects and other such measures?

The Minecraft server Civcraft (a 'social experiment' with no moderating, but with mods to promote community-building) has ended after ~3 years, to be reset in some time. To commemorate this, I'll post the map of country claims as of the end (credit goes to the Reddit users ho collaborated to make this.) It's very large, so I'm posting a link to it.

Large Image Warning

A bit of border gore, but looks crazy. :V

Excellent Reagent! Is tropical medicine more advanced than OTL? Direct control north of say, 20 degrees seems a bit far inland for 1775 if that's not the case. Or is control by way of racially mixed subjects and other such measures?

Yes, by 1755, Quinine is widely cultivated in Viriato's timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.