Map Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nappy invaded england and the British retained its empire in exile.
Okay, a bunch of Britains in exil. And they can retain all the empire. They even snatch half american continent away from the USA. And naturally, the french never try to conquer India, because, you know, it the god-given right of the english to rule India. Again, GET REAL!

Okay, a bunch of Britains in exil. And they can retain all the empire. They even snatch half american continent away from the USA. And naturally, the french never try to conquer India, because, you know, it the god-given right of the english to rule India. Again, GET REAL!

Nappy, in a final treaty decided he would rather have a good mucsle grip on europe rather than try and control the entire world which he convinced himself in the ATL that he couldn't do. The British already have a lions share of India by the time Napoleon comes to power and if French forces can't get there, I don't see how it couldn't be plausible.

Nappy, in a final treaty decided he would rather have a good mucsle grip on europe rather than try and control the entire world which he convinced himself in the ATL that he couldn't do. The British already have a lions share of India by the time Napoleon comes to power and if French forces can't get there, I don't see how it couldn't be plausible.

On the map it is 1921! 115 years and nobody in europe comes to the idea: Dri´ve this bunch of english out and snatch there empire. Understand me right. I got no problem with you, its just "India ist a britisch colony" is a bit the biggest cliche on this board. Hitler can conquer Moscow, Napoleon Britain, Japan australia, USA Mexico, but India stays always british

maybe you should have done it like this or something.

Nappy.PNG

Hapsburg

Banned
The world, 1858.
americancoloniality1858rt4.png

The United States established an expansive colonial empire, mainly in western Africa. However, unlike several European colonial powers, the American colonies were not the property or land of the central government. Each coastal state pursuing colonial aspirations had their own colonial office, colonial military forces, and their own colonial administrators. By the late 1850s American colonies stretch from Australia, to islands in the South Pacific, to a few bases in Hawaii, to West Africa, to Tunia.

Mexico was established in 1815 as an autonomous dominion of the Spanish Empire. Brazil sees the same fate in 1822. However, Chile, Argentina, and Colombia achieved total independence, although only Colombia's is recognized by Spain, which maintains claims upon Argentina and Chile.
Also in 1815, the Holy Roman Empire was restored, along with a rump Poland (with Frederick Augustus as King). The imperial borders were restored to how they were in 1801, and French borders to 1792. The remaining land in-between was given to the United Kingdom of the Netherlands, which joined the Empire in 1819.

1830 saw the independence of Greece, Albania, and Macedonia. Prince Otto of Bavaria was chosen to become King Othon of Greece by the executive council of the Kingdom of Greece, but the decision was subsequently rejected by the legislative council. Otto settled for the crown of the United Kingdom of Macedonia and Thessaly, taking the reign name Alexander VI, King of Macedon and Thessaly.

The freedom-fighter and popular foreign poet, George Gordon Byron, was selected in a nationwide referendum across Greece to become King, and he accepted. Byron knew he was popular with the Greeks, but had not expected such a great honour. The major powers were likewise surprised. He took the name George I, King of the Hellenes. He named his cousin, George Anson Byron, as Duke of Sparta a courtesy title for the Crown Prince of the Hellenes. George Anson becomes King George II in 1852, on the eve of the impending Crimean War.

Britain, meanwhile, faces their own troubles as the years drag on. Tension in the Indian subcontinent explodes in 1857, in the form of the Sepoy Revolution. As the war in India enters its second year, the British begin to lose their grip on India.

Finally got the internet working on my Vista! To celebrate, I post two maps.

First, a succsessful 1848 Hungarian Revolution against the Austrians. Hungary made an ally with Italy and, what? Sweden? When the Russians aided those traiters to Europe, they, I don't know, ran into bad luck, and the Swedes attatcked from the North. the end result was a new Hungarian Empire in Eastern/Central Europe!

Hungmap.1.png

Hungmap.1.png

Ten, twenty years later, Hungary and Great Britain launched a campaign against the Ottoman Empire!

Hungmap.2.png

Bwahahahahaha!

Okay, so, I didn't put alot of thought in it. a guy can still dream, can't he?

Hungmap.2.png

Oh, snap. I think we have a first, gentlemen: Magyarwank! :D

That is what I was going for!

No!!!! We Austrophiles will have to redouble our efforts!!! Austria Today, Austria Tomorrow, Austria FOREVER!!!

Just be glad I left ye a port to the Adriatic! tempted to give it to Italy... or Hungary. And that czech land looked ugly as a border for the Hungarian Empire. Maybe after some Great World War... Hungary will annex Austria, eh?

Oh, and fyi, that land in Egypt under direct controll of Hungary, or whatever, I gave a large land for the Magyarabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.