Map of the Fortnight: Main thread

I know how you feel. It happens every time I decide to enter too. Of course, my map-making skills aren't good enough to ever win anyway. Still, my dream is to someday get at least one vote.

I don't really enter to win, I mean I know that their's usually little chance since, even though I have the programs to make them, I don't really know how to make those cool maps like Beedok or Krall made/make, rather I enter because I find the idea interesting.

I don't really enter to win, I mean I know that their's usually little chance since, even though I have the programs to make them, I don't really know how to make those cool maps like Beedok or Krall made/make, rather I enter because I find the idea interesting.

Yeah. Same here. I make maps for the fun of it. It's more about making a creative TL and story then a cool looking map for me. Still, I don't like seeing zeroes.

Potential problem: We now have (by my count) 14 entries. The board doesn't allow more than 20 poll options. How will we do the poll if we go over that number?

Yeah. Same here. I make maps for the fun of it. It's more about making a creative TL and story then a cool looking map for me. Still, I don't like seeing zeroes.

Potential problem: We now have (by my count) 14 entries. The board doesn't allow more than 20 poll options. How will we do the poll if we go over that number?

Presumably Krall would open two polls and then ask us to only vote on one of them. It's up to him, though.

He's not really kicked, he just changed his user title. (Normally you can't change your title to Banned or Kicked, but he got around that by using a Greek kappa instead of the K.)

I did the same thing, but with the Russian 'v' sound's letter.

I finally added my map's background after being lazy; if anyone thinks that there's something I missed, something is stupid, or something needs clarification I can fix/add it.

KCammy

Banned
Wasn't this round supposed to end yesterday?

EDIT - Please tell me Laqueesha's entry was a joke and won't really be entered?

Last edited:

Krall

Banned
Wasn't this round supposed to end yesterday?

The round did end yesterday - but I was too busy playing Rome: Total War to post the next lot of threads. I'll go and write them up now.

EDIT - Please tell me Laqueesha's entry was a joke and won't really be entered?

Rest assured that the offending entry was disqualified almost the instant it was posted.