jcw3's Map Thread

Probably rotting in harbor. Someone might use it as a model, but it was around a hundred years before people started getting oil again, IIRC.
Poor girl...

At least Olympia wasn't taken along, that'd be a much worse situation...

Jcw3

Banned
upload_2017-1-25_17-36-32.png

Work continues on the Elysium map. I might adjust China's Central Asian borders a bit, maybe chop a bit off of Kazakhstan. Australia might need a color change, and I'm still a little uncomfortable with how desertification is being handled. Satisfied with Europe and the Americas for now. Might want to edit SE Asia in future. Oh, and now that I look at the map again, get rid of those Japanese provinces.

Like I said. Work continues. Africa, Middle East, and Antarctica still need to be done, even if I do literally nothing to fix the minor errors in Asia.

Jcw3

Banned
I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive, and that I'm working on a map right now. Your preview is the phrase 'God-Empire of Manitoba'.

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive, and that I'm working on a map right now. Your preview is the phrase 'God-Empire of Manitoba'.
I assume its ASB. But in the form of a single pod (ISOT or other transfer kinds thing) or magic or things to that end. Is there actually a "God" running the "god empire" ?

Jcw3

Banned
I assume its ASB. But in the form of a single pod (ISOT or other transfer kinds thing) or magic or things to that end. Is there actually a "God" running the "god empire" ?

You'll see. I intend on making it a series, if all goes well. Perhaps even a franchise of sorts.

Jcw3

Banned
bUc3cgy.png

A preview of my next map. Manitoba, from 1891, is sent back in time to 1791...with a caveat. The Manitoban population has been turned into a God-Empire, that is to say, the population universally (sort of) agrees that it's in their duty to help their country expand and prosper, and to eventually unite humanity under their nation. People there are fully normal, read books, have sex for fun, etc., except they're all very polite and considerate to each other, and ultimately work for the good of society. Society is always at the forefront of their minds. The God-Empire is ultimately humanitarian, and doesn't like taking life, but will do so if it deems necessary. Just ask the thousands of natives they've massacred thus far, a far cry from the millions in OTL, but still.

Time spent with God-Imperials will gradually turn you to their side, especially if you're from a culture similar to 1891 Manitoba (the Anglo-Canadians, French-Canadians, or the natives). Conversion also occurs naturally to any who spend time in Manitoban territory as internationally recognized, or is realistically understood by the world. The conversion has been completed with the downtime Canadians, as well as with the natives and whites in the unorganized territories of the Midwest. Now it's time to get cracking on the United States, proper.

The notable thing about this series is that the God-Empire is not recognized as unnatural by any of the other powers, like in @RoyalPsycho's hive mind series. Just a very productive, energetic society, in which the society works for a common goal, and after spending a lot of time with Manitobans, you wind up agreeing with them.

The full map of the first part of this series will come later this week, and it takes place in 1841. Europe and North America are finished. You are looking at the full extent of the God-Empire of Manitoba in 1841.

Jcw3

Banned
rExnB3g.png

Progress continues on the God-Empire of Manitoba 1841 map. I think the Americas and Europe are both finished now. Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Oceania still need completion.

rExnB3g.png

Progress continues on the God-Empire of Manitoba 1841 map. I think the Americas and Europe are both finished now. Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Oceania still need completion.
Do they have any real allies? Or is it devide and conquer for all.