Images of The Death of Russia

viipuri_pyorea_torni_1200x_lahialuematkat.jpg

Viipuri, province of Karelia, Finland in 2022

Viipuri, Vyborg in Russian, has changed its owner several times since Middle Ages. Soviet Union took that in 1940 after Winter War and it was briefly under Finnish occupation during Continuation Wars in 1941 - 1944.

In 4/10 Attacks Viipuri was nuked. Later it was re-annexed by Finland. After radiation was decreased to safe level reconstruction was begun with aid of EU, USA and IMF. It was consructed as close same looking as it was before Winter War but too lot of modern style architecture was used. The city was later settled mostly survived Komis and other Ugric people. There is too some Finns and Russians. In 2022 population of the city is around 35 000.

%D0%98%D0%9A-5.jpg

Dagda Camp, one of most infamous prison camps during Second Russian Civil War, having pretty much same reputation as Auschwitz.

There was several camps through Western Russia speciality there where was lot of minorities. But Dagda was one of worst them. It was first camp which was liberated by NATO forces and many soldiers recalled them being extremely horrified and some even became physically sick. There was made such level horrors which are pretty much only comparble with horrors of many nazi concentration camps.

There too was capture done of most hihg-level guards, Anton Krasovsky, who was sent to the Hague. There hi not only didn't defend his actions but was outright proud about his acts. Even some Americans and Brits told that them had hard time not kill him or give him to his victims and allow them lynch him. One survivor even told at the Hague: "All guards were horrible humans and monsters but this one was worst of them. He seems being born being evil. It is like he has sired by Satan himself". Krasovsky was ultimately sentenced to life prisonment. Some guards of the camp managed to flee speciality to Iraq where Saddam Hussein protected them.

160722135203-david-duke-announces-senate-run.jpg

David Duke is very obscure American far-right wing politician. During Second Russian Civil War he endorsed nashi regime and critised USA taking refugees from Russia. He would had wanted that USA sends militari aid to nashis because he saw them fighting for European culture and compating against communism. Finally in 1995 GOP decided that them had enough of Duke's non-sense ultra-nationalism and sympathy over nashi regime and kicked him from the party.

Later Duke founded short-lived Patriot Party and tried to return to politics but all his attempts to get to Congress were total failure. Duke too became infamous denialist of rape camps and Nuclear Genocide. He critised decision of NATO intervention to 2RCW. Duke became eventually very obscure character when all major channels refused broadcasting his programs and didn't allow him any second screen time. GOP too gave him total entrance ban to their conventions and didn't allow him to return to the party. Duke's denialism over Holocaust, rape camps and Nuclear Genocide made him too persona-non-grata to every European nation and Russian successor states.

%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8F%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0_%D0%A1%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%9F%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B0.jpg

Svetlana Goryacheva, a former candidate for the State Duma, and the current president of "Just Kingdom" and the Prime Minister of the Far Eastern Kingdom

La-Habana.jpg

Havana, capital of Cuba

When Russian NSF government fell apart, long-time Cuban leader Fidel Castro made fatal decision to send troops to Russia for helping communists. Military leaders who have already struggled years in Angola decided that enough is enough and Fidel and his brother Raúl were ousted and killed on sudden military coup. Junta promised return to democracy and capitalism if USA lift its sanctions down and opens trade connections. USA agreed with this and Cuba returned to democracy in 1996.

In 2022 Cuba is quite democratic nation and its economy has recovered somehow but the country has still some problems with corruption. It has too became important drug route for Colombian cartels but fortunately Cuban police has managed to keep them on control and stop many drug dealers with DEA.

800px-Minar_e_Pakistan_2021.jpg

Minar E Pakistan ("Tower of Pakistan"), located in Lahore, the capital of Pakistan

Isn't that Punjabistan not Pakistan?

800px-Gena_the_Crocodile_%28Cosplay%29.jpg

Gena the Crocodile played by an actor, from the old tv show Cheburashka. According to rumours and written testimonies, some songs of the Cheburaskha children show were used as psychological torture for children by the Aksyuchits regime.

What? Aksyuchits not strikes me as tyrant who would torture children or even adults. For Barkashov and Anpilov I could see this being possible but I can't imaginate Aksyuchits being such person.

Isn't that Punjabistan not Pakistan?

What? Aksyuchits not strikes me as tyrant who would torture children or even adults. For Barkashov and Anpilov I could see this being possible but I can't imaginate Aksyuchits being such person.
I took the information of Lahore being the capital. And I took the Extract from 'One Soldier’s War in Russia' by Arkady Babchenko, but I thought that the Aksyuchits regime implicated on that, as they aren´t described as nashist (and hate them), but they treat communists, the democrats and Siberia as traitors

I took the information of Lahore being the capital. And I took the Extract from 'One Soldier’s War in Russia' by Arkady Babchenko, but I thought that the Aksyuchits regime implicated on that, as they aren´t described as nashist (and hate them), but they treat communists, the democrats and Siberia as traitors
It was the Nashists who used the music from the series to cover up the mass murder of innocent children in their camps, not Aksyuchits.

1672943867120.jpeg

Yitzhak Rabin is praised as one of greatest Israeli PMs. In 1990's he managed to solve Palestinian question and succesfully negotiated two-state model which gave formal independence for Palestine and made peace between Israel and most of Arab nations. Altough the solution was praised massively world-widely and many Israelis accepted the deal, some Palestinians weren't happy. Some far-right wing Israelis saw this act as traitorous and some even threatened Rabin's life. Rabin acted too as president of Israel in years 2000 - 2007. He managed to create good relationships with many Arab and Muslim nations and by 2022 only Afghanistan ruled by Taliban movement is only Muslim nation which has refused from recognise Israel. Rabin died as respected stateman in 2010 and he got massive state funeral.

225px-Arafat_by_Yaakov_Saar.jpg

Yasser Arafat was first president of Palestine. He has whole of his life tried get independent Palestinian state with violence and finally with diplomacy. In 1997 even many Arab leaders begun to pressure Arafat make deal and him had begin actual negotiations with Israeli government. One story tells that one Saudi prince would had but his pistol to Arafat's temple and told that either on treaty is Arafat's name or brain. But this is probably only just a myth. Arafat anyway got independent Palestine in 1998 altough it had many limitations compared to many normal independent nations. Altough solution was widely praised many Palestinian saw him as traitor. There was lot of assassination attempts against Arafat. Palestine too fall to civil war between Fatah and Hamas. Arafat's Fatah finally won that but the society became extremely divided. Arafat finally died in French hospital in 2004 after brief illness. There is anyway many rumors about poisoning.

Mahmoud_Abbas_May_2017.jpg

Mahmoud Abbas, current president of Palestine

Abbas became second president of Palestine after Arafat's death in 2004. Him had continue dealing with Hamas and even deeper division of Palestinian society. Abbas took very authotarian stance on his rule and he has been re-elected as president many times on elections which are widely doomed being fraudulent. Abbas has been critised authotarianism and severe corruption. Some Palestinians too critise him being just puppet of Israel or the West.

main-qimg-bb7876728fc218f7f30d1248c264393b.webp

Alexander Barkashov, the leader of the RNU and the Nashists during the 1990s
This official photo was hanged of every school and public square on their territory