Ideal world map

Gian

Banned
Did you ever progress further with this? interesting stuff.
Here was the last update I did:

Managed to finish China, Persia, and Southeast Asia:
TxXq0rV.png

I have many questions, however I will settle with the simplest one.

Why is Belarus part of Russia?
72 percent of Belarus already speaks Russian, it's culturally tied to Russia, and unlike Ukraine it hasn't shown much inclination to leave the Russian sphere.

72 percent of Belarus already speaks Russian, it's culturally tied to Russia, and unlike Ukraine it hasn't shown much inclination to leave the Russian sphere.
I can respect that in a sense, I just would have figured you would have made a separate Belarusian state in the West, where the majority of Belarusian primary speakers live, and put it in the EU.

How about Afghanistan and South Africa, what's the stories there? And Luxembourg

How about Afghanistan and South Africa, what's the stories there? And Luxembourg
Afghanistan is an ethnic hodge-podge with no real reason to exist, so I divided it three ways-- gave ethnically Turkic regions to Turkestan, ethnically Tajik regions to Tajikistan, and the remaining Pashtun regions become Pasthostan.

I just like South Africa, so I restored them to their USA borders, and made them the local hegemon.

What of Luxembourg?

- Why USA has puppetised whole Central America and Antilles?
- Why Ireland is part of United Kingdom?

Afghanistan is an ethnic hodge-podge with no real reason to exist, so I divided it three ways-- gave ethnically Turkic regions to Turkestan, ethnically Tajik regions to Tajikistan, and the remaining Pashtun regions become Pasthostan.

I just like South Africa, so I restored them to their USA borders, and made them the local hegemon.

What of Luxembourg?
Whys Luxembourg gone?