Historical Figures in an alternate reality

Should these alternate historical figures come from the one reality or multiple realities

• One reality

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Multiple realities (allowing for repeats of the same historical figures)

Votes: 53 77.9%

• Total voters
Oh I see. I don't think so because if I am thinking this of the right way they would be alternate characters of historical characters. So no I don't think they will be allowed.

Winston Churchill - Great British military commander who led the British armed forces through WW2.

Bernard Montgomery - Prime Minister from 1940 to 1945, known for his deeply conservative views.

Inspired by ryloren!!'s post.

Queen Elizabeth I of England: The half-sister of King Edward VI who succeeded him in 1553-1559. She died of an illness in 1559. Her husband Robert Dudley was killed not long after. She is remembered as Bloody Elizabeth after she persecuted thousands of Catholics under her reign.

Queen Mary I "Glorianna" Of England: The elder sister of Elizabeth and Edward who ascended the throne in 1559 after the death of her sister Elizabeth. She reigned from 1559 to 1585 when she died. She steered England back towards Catholicism and sold Calais to her Habsburg cousins to help her people. By the end of her reign Catholicism was the biggest religion in England once again. She was succeeded by her cousin James Stuart who would inherit the Scottish throne in 1595 from his mother Mary. With that the thrones of Scotland and England were united under a Catholic King.

Guillaume I (1028-1087) became King of France in 1060 following the death of Henry I, whose two sons died in childhood.

William II of Scotland (1270-1320) hailing from house of Wallace, he took the crown following his victory Battle of Falkirk in July 1298 and ruled Scotland well against the English, creating a strong independent nation. In 1299, he married Margaret of France (c. 1279 – 14 February 1318) daughter of Philip III of France and Maria of Brabant.

Maria Teresa I of Spain (1638-1700): A ruling queen of Spain, she married her first cousin, Leopold I, Holy Roman Emperor, uniting the Empire and the Spanish crown once more.

Abraham Lincoln, former congressman from Illinois for one term, he did very well for himself as a lawyer representing railroads before ultimately running one himself. Later in life, he served as Secretary of the Interior in the Pierre Beauregard administration.

Eusebio T. Daluz (1851-1919)
Father of the pan-Philippine lingua franca, also known as Luuk, a lawyer and linguist whose extensive research on different Philippine languages (with the help of his sons and an extensive correspondence across the country) had led to the formation of a vehicular language that would be used by every Filipino, with arguments that convinced the then Insular Government (particularly through influencing the Executive Secretaries [de facto heads of the Insular Government], who were mostly Filipinos from the term of Pedro Paterno in 1899.) that a such language are at par with English and Spanish. While he was often compared to Ivar Aasen, his legacy is sometimes considered as controversial, particularly in some sectors of the Tagalog-speaking intellectuals.

PS:
This is based in this article, where he was cited. A relatively obscure figure in OTL, his linguistic contribution is fascinating, although TTL's idea of pan-Philippine lingua franca is different from RL.

Joanna La Loca: A famed Spanish scholar and singer she wrote three books. These books are about Alfonso V of Portugal, the history of Castile and the history of Navarre. She is best know for her career as a singer which caused her to be given the title of Lady Joanna by the Portuguese Kings. She gained the nickname La Loca "The Mad" due to her dark sense of humor. She lived from 1479 to 1555. She never married and has no surviving descendants.

Abraham Lincoln (1809-1904), founder and Leader of the North American Communist Party, author of the American Communist Manifesto and congressman from Illinois

Alberto Ascari (1918-2005) : Triple F1 World Champion and the first Triple Crown Winner (Monaco GP, Indy 500 and 24 Hours of Le Mans). He would not only win F1 World Championships with Ferrari in 1952, 1953 and 1956 but also 1956 Le Mans 24 hours and the 1957 Indy 500, the only non American driver i the field. He would later manage Ferrari's F1 team in the 1970s helping the team win 4 drivers and 4 constructors titles. He would later become the President of Ferrari S.p.A. in 1978 and would retire in 1991 at the age of 72. He would pass away at the age of 86 in 2005. In 2013 Ferrari would name its latest Flagship Supercar after him, the Ferrari Ascari.

Heinrich Himmler:
Founder of The Republic Of Burgundy a Parliementary Democracy carved out of eastern france and the low countries after WW2 was won by the Federal Republic of Germany,under Chancelor Adolf Hitler.
(Think of This as a Mirrorverse TNO)

Albert Speer:German Anarchist Revolutionary who would start a civil war:
FB50A961-F84C-4374-83E7-B0236B344FFA.jpeg

News panel depicting the bloody german civil war between The Federal Republic of Germany and The German Free Territory.

I don't see why not alternate versions of historical people mirroring an already existing timeline is problematic.
These are historical people (with otl bios) in diffrent tls (with alt bios) you can’t do a a historical character with an alt bio and give it another alt bio! I already said this too.