Flag Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Occitania
135533244627.png

Facist America

not to pick nits but wouldn't the anarchists avoid the stripes as they represent states ?

Yes, I suppose so. But I wanted something to distinguish this as an american movement (I know its kind of weird that an anarchist movement would be associated with a specific country) and I thought the stripes would look kind of cool in dark red and black. How about a fascist America?

Facist America.png
I used the fasces because in my little timeline that I am slowly working on, this flag was to be used in the 1890's before the Nazis came to power in Germany, and thus, before the swastika was associated with fascism.

Facist America.png

Yes, I suppose so. But I wanted something to distinguish this as an american movement (I know its kind of weird that an anarchist movement would be associated with a specific country) and I thought the stripes would look kind of cool in dark red and black.

maybe use another US symbol like a rattle snake on a black/red background.

Deleted member 40957

maybe use another US symbol like a rattle snake on a black/red background.

Here's one made from the Gadsden flag; I don't have an SVG editor so if anyone wants to use this they can clean it up a little (I have a larger version).

ausa small.png

This site has really gone downhill. The mods really let people post cocks in the flag thread?

:p

Also: the black and red Gadsden flag reminds me of a funny variant I saw. It was red and black, with an anarchist circle-A symbol for the snake's head, with "don't fuck with me" instead of "don't tread on me." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.