Fenians, Brits, Mexicans, Canucks and Frenchies....OH, MY! An alternate American Civil War

I wrote about 120 pages while on a cruise ship for two weeks. I downloaded them during a three hour layover at the airport. First time I had wifi in over two weeks.

I just want to say that your capacity for writing is immense. This may not be the most realistic timeline, but damn it's fun to read!
Seconded, that's something I've always notices and been impressed by on all your timelines, the absolute volume and consistency of the writing; I've got a batch of updates in editing and revising right now for my main story, and that's only about 70 manuscript pages and I've been gnawing away at it for practically a year.

The END
Thank you all for reading over the past months. I truly appreciated it.

As I've reached the post-WWII point of the timeline where I usually run out of steam, it is time to close this out. I have relatively little interest in the time period especially as I've backed my self into a corner by butterflying away Fascism and Communism in this TL.

If you are interested, I'm starting a new TL......"Arrogance and Empire, an Alternate 7 Years War TL". I hope you can follow.

Thanks again!

As I've reached the post-WWII point of the timeline where I usually run out of steam, it is time to close this out. I have relatively little interest in the time period especially as I've backed my self into a corner by butterflying away Fascism and Communism in this TL.

If you are interested, I'm starting a new TL......"Arrogance and Empire, an Alternate 7 Years War TL". I hope you can follow.

Thanks again!
thanks bud. maybe a link to the new TL would help us follow

Thanks again!
Will be following that TL closely as well.