Famous last words never heard

"Arrrgh"
- Nixon while personally braking into the Watergate complex by climbing it, and slipping

"Arrrgh"
- Gore while repeating Nixons plan

"No really Brutus, come at me with that dagger just like you are going to plant it right in my heart and I'll show you how to disarm someone with a dagger....ready? Go! That's it yep, just aahhhhhhhhhhggggggurrgle....:cool:

My Fuhrer, beg my forgiveness, but Operation Sealion just comes across as nothing but fucking stupid…

August, 1940, Admiral Erich Raeder

You want the Luftwaffe to fight the RAF? Over Britain!? Where our planes have only a few minutes of fuel, and theirs have full tanks!!? Where every one of our pilots shot down is lost and everyone of theirs is recovered!!!?

Come on, my Fuehrer, just what HAVE you been smoking?
-Goering

You want the Luftwaffe to fight the RAF? Over Britain!? Where our planes have only a few minutes of fuel, and theirs have full tanks!!? Where every one of our pilots shot down is lost and everyone of theirs is recovered!!!?

Come on, my Fuehrer, just what HAVE you been smoking?
-Goering

Very good.:D:D:D

Given Hitler's character this and the previous post might just be last words!;)

Steve

1. Are you PMSing?
Some guy to a girl

2. Just shoot me.
A different guy who realized that that would be a smarter thing to say than the guy in example 1

Thande

Donor
No thanks, that's enough lampreys, I'm full - Henry I (again)

Thank you verra much, the King is still the King - George II (bonus to anyone who gets the joke)

"You know how to throw stuff, o mighty Iraqi shuethrowing journalist. You may join my sport team after I resign"
- GWB

"I promise I woun't throw a shoe at you again Saddam."
- Braver Iraqi Journalist

Last edited:
"Giving the army orders Edward? Who died and made you Kii....ggarh!"

Henry VIII, just prior to being deposed by his son.

"Harder! Harder!... Holy shit is that a knife!? And a gun!? Wow, it almost seems like someone is trying to kill me-"
-Rasputin