Explain the AH Quote

"In troubled times like these, I as your President offer the healing power of smooth jazz."

Excerpt from the inaugural address of President Gerald Albright (2001-2009), former jazz saxophonist turned Senator (D-CA). The nation's first African-American president, and the first to play a musical instrument as part of a State of the Union address.

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say kawaii now, kawaii tomorrow, kawaii forever."

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say kawaii now, kawaii tomorrow, kawaii forever."

The finishing statement done by the Empress of Japan, who was only 12 at the time, in the Second Russo-Japanese War, before she personally leads them to victory in the final battle and claiming Sakhalin.

"The Long House has grown from the Lakes to reach the coasts and now we stand with our tribal brothers to face the invaders from across the seas. We have won both wars in the past and each time, we have grown stronger from them. Even then with their star bombs, we have built our own and now it is time to bring them to peace to let them know this land is our land."

The finishing statement done by the Empress of Japan, who was only 12 at the time, in the Second Russo-Japanese War, before she personally leads them to victory in the final battle and claiming Sakhalin.

"The Long House has grown from the Lakes to reach the coasts and now we stand with our tribal brothers to face the invaders from across the seas. We have won both wars in the past and each time, we have grown stronger from them. Even then with their star bombs, we have built our own and now it is time to bring them to peace to let them know this land is our land."

Rally speech of Haudenosaunee League Chief Deganawidah II to fight the coming Basque armada and protect their homeland. "Star Bombs" are actually not advanced technology as the tribes thought them to be, rather a combination ordinary cannon fire and imported Chinese fireworks detonated in a way that would strike fear into the hearts of the tribes. When the true nature of the "star bombs" were discovered by the chief of the League, he used it as a rallying point, pointing out that "The Invaders are no gods. They are merely men with colorful lights." The war was eventually won by the league, securing the future of the nation on the Columbian continent.

"Aw, he's not a troll, he's just trying to immanentize the eschaton."

"Aw, he's not a troll, he's just trying to immanentize the eschaton."

Warrior-Abbot Ulfilas of Aachen on the Nicene rebellions against the Saxon Empire, specifically the apocalyptic rebellion of Theophylact of Paris in 867, which the abbot himself intervened in.

"Rejoice, O Judah, this triumphant day!
Let all the goodness of our God display,
whose mercies to the won'dring world declare,
'His chosen people are His chosen care'!"

Warrior-Abbot Ulfilas of Aachen on the Nicene rebellions against the Saxon Empire, specifically the apocalyptic rebellion of Theophylact of Paris in 867, which the abbot himself intervened in.

"Rejoice, O Judah, this triumphant day!
Let all the goodness of our God display,
whose mercies to the won'dring world declare,
'His chosen people are His chosen care'!"

Following their surprise 2-1 win against England during the 1994 World Cup members of the Judean Football Team chant the Maccabean Salute. The salute originated during the Jeroboam Regime and used during the Grand War, which saw hundreds of thousands of British Troops and citizens in the Middle East be killed in conflict or in Judean concentration camps. The chant is still used by right wing nationalists and religious hardliners. The incident lead to massive brawls between English and Judean teams and fans, including midfielder Thom Yorke being knocked into a concussion. This would lead to increased tensions between Judea and it's old war rivals, and Judea was eventually banned from the tournament and from football for 4 years.

"We live in a sad age. Imperialism, totalitarianism, perestroika... 20th century Russia had its share of problems, but at least they had an ideology. Russia today has nothing. We need tension... conflict. The world today has become too soft. We're living in an age where true feelings are suppressed. So we're going to shake things up a bit. We'll create a world dripping with tension... A world filled with greed and suspicion, bravery and cowardice."

"We live in a sad age. Imperialism, totalitarianism, perestroika... 20th century Russia had its share of problems, but at least they had an ideology. Russia today has nothing. We need tension... conflict. The world today has become too soft. We're living in an age where true feelings are suppressed. So we're going to shake things up a bit. We'll create a world dripping with tension... A world filled with greed and suspicion, bravery and cowardice."

A recorded quote during a private conversation with the new Russian leader after Vladimir Putin was assassinated, days after he and many of his associates were found guilty by the UN of conspiracy in regards to the USA. This would later signal his attempts to renew the Cold War in an attempt to bring about conflict to the world as part of a revival of domestic terrorism.

"Al-Andalus has risen once more and we have many thanks to give. We thank Allah for granting us the opportunity to make new allies with the lost Gauls and their ancient beliefs of the north and while our alliance may be a new one and we share different beliefs, we will triumph in our goals, as we push the bastions of Rome down to Africa.”

"Al-Andalus has risen once more and we have many thanks to give. We thank Allah for granting us the opportunity to make new allies with the lost Gauls and their ancient beliefs of the north and while our alliance may be a new one and we share different beliefs, we will triumph in our goals, as we push the bastions of Rome down to Africa.”

Emir of the New Berber dynasty of Al-Anadalus in Spain announcing that he had allied the Emirate with the Neo-Pagan Ghaulish empire in an attempt to conquer the Romans and flush out the remnants of Christianity once and for all. The roman state finally ended in 1320 when the emir's fleet took the last stronghold in Egypt.

"Over the sounds of hysterical screaming and raging gunfire, I attempted to recede into myself, to that spot at the heart of the psyche where the bhuddists and hindus tell us all our inner contentment springs from. The quest took me down a river curtained by glass vines and geometries from other universes, where the circumference is nowhere and the center is everywhere. And there it was. Finally. Peace of mind. Waiting in the distance. When I came to my peace of mind at last there was a note there, instead. And the note read: Buckle up, Motherfucker."

Last edited:
"Over the sounds of hysterical screaming and raging gunfire, I attempt to recede into myself, to that spot at the heart of the psyche where the bhuddists and hindus tell us all our inner contentment springs from. The quest took me down a river curtained by glass vines and geometries from other universes, where the circumference is nowhere and the center is everywhere. And there it was. Finally. Peace of mind. Waiting in the distance. When I came to my peace of mind at last there was a note there, instead. And the note read: Buckle up, Motherfucker."

((not sure if Emirate would work since that means princedom for islamic states...))

Quote from the autobiography of the head of a resistance group, who was formerly a stranded tourist who went local. He would end up leading a warrior caste of Buddhists and Hinduism, resulting in a new religion coming from the two (in a similar way Sikhism came from Islam and Hinduism) to fight against occupying Pakistanis. He would later unite with the Sikh forces to convert Pakistan into Khalistan.

"We thought the days of the Hordes have long ended when we arrived in the New World... but the world was round. The Manchus were here and their ways live on through the Sioux... and they've been modernizing!!"

((not sure if Emirate would work since that means princedom for islamic states...))

Quote from the autobiography of the head of a resistance group, who was formerly a stranded tourist who went local. He would end up leading a warrior caste of Buddhists and Hinduism, resulting in a new religion coming from the two (in a similar way Sikhism came from Islam and Hinduism) to fight against occupying Pakistanis. He would later unite with the Sikh forces to convert Pakistan into Khalistan.

"We thought the days of the Hordes have long ended when we arrived in the New World... but the world was round. The Manchus were here and their ways live on through the Sioux... and they've been modernizing!!"

Governor-General Phillipe Macron of French Tejas, describing the threat of the united Sioux tribes under Standing Wolf. Though making an exaggerated comment about how their style of warfare was eerily similar to the Manchu tribes who had so hampered French expeditions into northern China and Siberia, his analysis was correct in that the tribes quickly adapted to new technological innovations, even beginning to settle into permanent towns before the french had encountered them. Contact would be lost with New Djon two months after the message reached Paris, investigations revealed no survivors.

"What in the devil is a Shah and why is he in Australia?!"

"What in the devil is a Shah and why is he in Australia?!"

A British explorer's account upon discovering soldiers of the Shah while exploring southern Australia. It turns out that centuries before, many Zoroastrian nobles and their followers fled Iran after the invasion of the Caliphate and headed east into Southeast Asia. While some settled on the various islands, one group managed to arrive in what is northern Australia and intermix with the natives, eventually helping them form a Shahdom in what would be Yolngustan. The explorers were quickly killed or captured, with the captured men granted nobility in exchange for knowledge and building ships. Within the next few decades, all of Australia would become united by them, later being called Qermezstan, named after the vast red soil of the continent, with what would be called New Zealand now Maoristan (though still called Aotearoa by the natives). Eventually, Qermezstan would form a powerful thalassocracy consisting of all Southeast Asia and expanding up to China and Japan. They would eventually wage war against Iran to reinstall a Zoroastrian regime in it and succeed in it, forcing the Shia population to flee to Central Asia.

"Converting these pagans have failed! Introducing our holy books just taught how to organize their crude faiths into faiths resembling ours. The northern lands now have Thor or Ukko or Dievs while the Afghans worship the sun or Zun or whatever! And now Jove and that blasted pantheon is coming back!"

"Converting these pagans have failed! Introducing our holy books just taught how to organize their crude faiths into faiths resembling ours. The northern lands now have Thor or Ukko or Dievs while the Afghans worship the sun or Zun or whatever! And now Jove and that blasted pantheon is coming back!"

God-Emperor Ovadia Yosef on a particulalry bad day.

[HOUSE COMMITTEE ON UN-AMERICAN ACTIVITIES]
[CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET - EXHIBIT 127/a - ASSEMBLY RECORDED IN KIRYAT MAL'ACHI, ILLINOIS - APRIL 16, 2048]
[...continuting from las opening of file...]

Baruch Shar'abimann-Azoulaystein [Speaking hebrew, with heavy Mizrahi ethnolect - Translated]: [...]e are in dire straits. Our land has been conquered and annexed by what used to be our greatest ally, and made subservient to governments half a world away. While they have Jews, these Jews are not only of the Exile, but seem like entirely different people from us. And for them, our Jewishness is the wrong one. They are all Ashkenazi; so all of us, even Sephardim and Mizrahim, must all adopt Ashkenazi customs, Ashkenazi manners, Ashkenazi names. They ar[...]

[...skipping to specified mark...]

Shar'abimann-Azoulaystein: "Blessed are You, Adonai, our God, King of the universe, who protects and redeems the State of Israel which marks the dawn of our deliverance, who shields it beneath the wings of your love and spreads over it your canopy of peace, who sends your light and your truth to its leaders, officers, and counselors, and directs them with your good counsel, and who hastens its liberation from Dan to Eilat, from the border of the Lebanon to the desert of Egypt, and from the Great Sea unto the approach of the Aravah, from its forced annexation to the USA!"
Crowd: "Amen!"

[silence; Crowd rises up]

Shar'abimann-Azoulaystein+Crowd: [Singing] Kol od baLevav penima...
[...closing file...]

God-Emperor Ovadia Yosef on a particulalry bad day.

[HOUSE COMMITTEE ON UN-AMERICAN ACTIVITIES]
[CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET - EXHIBIT 127/a - ASSEMBLY RECORDED IN KIRYAT MAL'ACHI, ILLINOIS - APRIL 16, 2048]
[...continuting from las opening of file...]

Baruch Shar'abimann-Azoulaystein [Speaking hebrew, with heavy Mizrahi ethnolect - Translated]: [...]e are in dire straits. Our land has been conquered and annexed by what used to be our greatest ally, and made subservient to governments half a world away. While they have Jews, these Jews are not only of the Exile, but seem like entirely different people from us. And for them, our Jewishness is the wrong one. They are all Ashkenazi; so all of us, even Sephardim and Mizrahim, must all adopt Ashkenazi customs, Ashkenazi manners, Ashkenazi names. They ar[...]

[...skipping to specified mark...]

Shar'abimann-Azoulaystein: "Blessed are You, Adonai, our God, King of the universe, who protects and redeems the State of Israel which marks the dawn of our deliverance, who shields it beneath the wings of your love and spreads over it your canopy of peace, who sends your light and your truth to its leaders, officers, and counselors, and directs them with your good counsel, and who hastens its liberation from Dan to Eilat, from the border of the Lebanon to the desert of Egypt, and from the Great Sea unto the approach of the Aravah, from its forced annexation to the USA!"
Crowd: "Amen!"

[silence; Crowd rises up]

Shar'abimann-Azoulaystein+Crowd: [Singing] Kol od baLevav penima...
[...closing file...]

A group of Jewish terrorists caught trying to over throw America.

"Uh oh Spaghetti'os"

"Uh oh Spaghetti'os"

A common warning among Scottish resistance members when they spotted Italian soldiers on patrol. The Italians were referred to as Spaghetti'os both because of their food of choice and a more macabre reference to their penchant for hanging their enemies.

"There is not a man or woman alive today that does not weep bitterly when they are reminded of that most monstrous of conflicts, the Cupcake Wars."

A common warning among Scottish resistance members when they spotted Italian soldiers on patrol. The Italians were referred to as Spaghetti'os both because of their food of choice and a more macabre reference to their penchant for hanging their enemies.

"There is not a man or woman alive today that does not weep bitterly when they are reminded of that most monstrous of conflicts, the Cupcake Wars."

A historian referring to the Cupcake Wars, better known as the Second and Third Mexican-American Wars.

The conflicts started from property disputes over a cupcake store that escalated into war. Both wars were Mexican victories.

The first war resulted in the creation of Atzlan, a nation made from the Southwest US made for chicanos and the native peoples of the area while the second resulted in the US being divided into the Federal States Of America (Northern US and Great Lakes area), the New Afrikan Union (Deep south, now majority black with the white diaspora having led to Africa ironically enough), the Sioux Republic (the Mid-West) and the Cascadian Federation (north California, Oregon and Wahington, later joined by British Columbia).

This led to the Second Great Depression, the Russian Civil Wars And the Chinese Civil Wars, though no Nuclear weapons were ever used.

“We’re being sieged by Sikh Khanates, Nestorian Sultans and the Mazdakian Shah... all at once. Our darkest hour.”

A historian referring to the Cupcake Wars, better known as the Second and Third Mexican-American Wars.

The conflicts started from property disputes over a cupcake store that escalated into war. Both wars were Mexican victories.

The first war resulted in the creation of Atzlan, a nation made from the Southwest US made for chicanos and the native peoples of the area while the second resulted in the US being divided into the Federal States Of America (Northern US and Great Lakes area), the New Afrikan Union (Deep south, now majority black with the white diaspora having led to Africa ironically enough), the Sioux Republic (the Mid-West) and the Cascadian Federation (north California, Oregon and Wahington, later joined by British Columbia).

This led to the Second Great Depression, the Russian Civil Wars And the Chinese Civil Wars, though no Nuclear weapons were ever used.

“We’re being sieged by Sikh Khanates, Nestorian Sultans and the Mazdakian Shah... all at once. Our darkest hour.”
The last known words of Emperor Lhamo of the Tibetan Empire after his failed cosign into Western India and the coalition which reformed and pushed him back into Tibet nearly destroying the entire empire. It took nearly 100 years before his great grand son shook off the Indian yoke and make Tibet into the great empire it is still to this day.

"These accusations are false, I am not nor have ever been a member of the new fascist world order the Illuminazis."

"These accusations are false, I am not nor have ever been a member of the new fascist world order the Illuminazis."
Nelson Rockefeller responding to the Senate Commission presided by Senator David Berg of California over Rockefeller's alleged relations with the Great Germanic Reich.

"Sire, I hope you aren't annoyed by my suggestions, by I think it's better you're not coming with us in the Voyage. The Odysseia is going, if Alexandros want, to discover new worlds unknown to the man. We don't know what are we going to face, which dangers we'll encounter. We can't permit to your Holy Person to be endangered"
"My loyal captain, my ancestors unified this world by leading their armies in incredible ventures since the day of Alexandros. I cannot send my men to dangers for the expansion of the empire, for the expansion
of the human race without leading them by myself. I cannot betray my heritage, you understand?"

"Sire, I hope you aren't annoyed by my suggestions, by I think it's better you're not coming with us in the Voyage. The Odysseia is going, if Alexandros want, to discover new worlds unknown to the man. We don't know what are we going to face, which dangers we'll encounter. We can't permit to your Holy Person to be endangered"
"My loyal captain, my ancestors unified this world by leading their armies in incredible ventures since the day of Alexandros. I cannot send my men to dangers for the expansion of the empire, for the expansion
of the human race without leading them by myself. I cannot betray my heritage, you understand?"

Conversation between Vassilios Argyris, Captain of the Odysseia, humanity's first starship, and World King Philippos the Three Hundred Seventh, shortly before the launching of Earth's first interstellar expedition.

"Annuntio vobis gaudium magnum:
HABEMUS PAPAM!
Eminentissimum ac reverendissimum Dominum,
Dominum Julius Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem Marx,
Qui sibi nomen imposuit Pius Tertius Decimus."

Conversation between Vassilios Argyris, Captain of the Odysseia, humanity's first starship, and World King Philippos the Three Hundred Seventh, shortly before the launching of Earth's first interstellar expedition.

"Annuntio vobis gaudium magnum:
HABEMUS PAPAM!
Eminentissimum ac reverendissimum Dominum,
Dominum Julius Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem Marx,
Qui sibi nomen imposuit Pius Tertius Decimus."

One of the only known surviving sources of Latin. With the Carthaginian razing of Rome in the Hannibalean War their culture and language have been lost to historians who are unable to decipher what little we have of it. It will most likely remain that way, although most agree the Romans achieved very little of any interest or significance. Many conspiracy theorists however believe that the word "Marx" is a prediction of the Prophet Ali Ibn Marzi.

"War has changed"

One of the only known surviving sources of Latin. With the Carthaginian razing of Rome in the Hannibalean War their culture and language have been lost to historians who are unable to decipher what little we have of it. It will most likely remain that way, although most agree the Romans achieved very little of any interest or significance. Many conspiracy theorists however believe that the word "Marx" is a prediction of the Prophet Ali Ibn Marzi.

"War has changed"
Abraham Lincoln firing George McClellan on the grounds that he was fighting wars long since passed and not adapting to the times. For inatance he disregarded new technology that was available and didnt use new tactics.

"I know it's bread and circuses. Buy what delicious bread, and what astounding circuses."

Abraham Lincoln firing George McClellan on the grounds that he was fighting wars long since passed and not adapting to the times. For inatance he disregarded new technology that was available and didnt use new tactics.

"I know it's bread and circuses. Buy what delicious bread, and what astounding circuses."

The closigng statements on an undercover report who was reporting the United Socialist States of America. While a somewhat totalitarian state with heavy rules on what people can do, there is plenty of healtjhy and good food where no one goes hungry and there are various venues of entertainment and leisure activities to keep everyone comfortable.

"You see sire, the Russian Civil War is divided among the East and the West, the principalities of Orthodox patriarchs in the west and the khanates of Zoroastarians in the east. How should we proceed?"