Explain the AH Quote

Deleted member 97083

"There is no God other than Rolihlahla Mandela"
From a political cartoon published by Khaya Majola satirizing his opponent in the Xhosa Republic's 2006 presidential election, Rolihlahla Mandela.

"2,000 years of Norwegian rule have crushed this land. No longer!"

Xhosa Republic political cartoon published by Khaya Majola satirizing his opponent in the 2006 presidential election, Rolihlahla Mandela.

"2,000 years of Norwegian rule have crushed this land. No longer!"

The Great Call to arms of Mannerheim, during his address to the Finns of Helsinki, in his attempts to throw out the Norwegian-Dominated Scandinavia, this would end in disaster due to the invasion of The Great Rus, causing a spiral out of control into what became known as the Great Northern War, possibly the most violent conflict of the 20th Century, with entire Cities being deported and villages drowned.

"This Tojo Chap, has made a grave mistake when he decided to bomb the Royal Navy, thus Americans I say onto you, For God, For King, For Country, For Washington, And FOR ENGLAND!!! HIP HIP HURRAH!!! HIP HIP HURRAH!!! HIP HIP HURRAH!!!!"

VVD0D95

Banned
The Great Call to arms of Mannerheim, during his address to the Finns of Helsinki, in his attempts to throw out the Norwegian-Dominated Scandinavia, this would end in disaster due to the invasion of The Great Rus, causing a spiral out of control into what became known as the Great Northern War, possibly the most violent conflict of the 20th Century, with entire Cities being deported and villages drowned.

"This Tojo Chap, has made a grave mistake when he decided to bomb the Royal Navy, thus Americans I say onto you, For God, For King, For Country, For Washington, And FOR ENGLAND!!! HIP HIP HURRAH!!! HIP HIP HURRAH!!! HIP HIP HURRAH!!!!"
General Matthews after the attack on the United States fleet before World War One.

"Ah Churchill, good to see you remembered who gave you yournlot in life. Now come we have traitors to defeat."

General Matthews after the attack on the United States fleet before World War One.

"Ah Churchill, good to see you remembered who gave you yournlot in life. Now come we have traitors to defeat."

The last words of the Traitor King of Europe during Canadian Revolutionary War as part of World War II, before he was shot by Churchill and to help defeat the Fascists of the British Empire. The Croixists were soon booted out of French and liberated by the German Federation and the new Roman Republic while the Japanese helped the Second American revolutionaries oust the President-FOr-Life from office and arresting him, his co-conspirators and various other corporatate leaders for charge on conspriacy on the US.

"I thought we could keep the Irish Catholics and Protestants fighting each other! How the hell did they all end up becoming Orthodox?!"

"I thought we could keep the Irish Catholics and Protestants fighting each other! How the hell did they all end up becoming Orthodox?!"
A quote by the English Pope Thomas II in 1667, also doubling as King Thomas I of England. Using religion to conquer what his predecessors couldn't he instigated violence between the differing Irish counts, most of which stuck to Catholicism while a few embraced the Protestant Reformation that swept Europe. The fighting in Ireland was brutal and allowed English rule around the Pale to expand gradually and most of the Eastern Coast was under English control. However, soon after that the English agents were caught starting the wars and killed. In response, to spite the English who attacked them and Europe who refused to help either side, the Irish came together and united against England. They also chose to all convert en masse to Orthodox Christianity, the first nation to do so outside of Eastern Europe. The rest of Europe was horrified and England was given a free hand to launch one of the final Crusades, the Irish Crusade, in 1700. The Crusade was brief and predictable with the Irish falling in short order, however they never abandoned their new faith despite many attempts, both violent and peaceful, to get them to do so. Ireland is still the only Orthodox nation in Western Europe.

"I cannot express to you how stupid you sound right now." Thomas Jefferson

Mobiyuz

Banned
A quote by the English Pope Thomas II in 1667, also doubling as King Thomas I of England. Using religion to conquer what his predecessors couldn't he instigated violence between the differing Irish counts, most of which stuck to Catholicism while a few embraced the Protestant Reformation that swept Europe. The fighting in Ireland was brutal and allowed English rule around the Pale to expand gradually and most of the Eastern Coast was under English control. However, soon after that the English agents were caught starting the wars and killed. In response, to spite the English who attacked them and Europe who refused to help either side, the Irish came together and united against England. They also chose to all convert en masse to Orthodox Christianity, the first nation to do so outside of Eastern Europe. The rest of Europe was horrified and England was given a free hand to launch one of the final Crusades, the Irish Crusade, in 1700. The Crusade was brief and predictable with the Irish falling in short order, however they never abandoned their new faith despite many attempts, both violent and peaceful, to get them to do so. Ireland is still the only Orthodox nation in Western Europe.

"I cannot express to you how stupid you sound right now." Thomas Jefferson
Quoted in an argument between President Thomas Jefferson and Vice President John Adams over the prospect of purchasing Florida from France. While it's possible that the quote may have been misattributed to Jefferson, it's a very popular quote to ascribe to him, embodying his incredibly frank and direct style of Presidency that has characterized his perception by generations to come.

"And after all, if you put enough pressure on coal, it turns into pearls!" - Secretary of State Dan Quayle, 1982.

Quoted in an argument between President Thomas Jefferson and Vice President John Adams over the prospect of purchasing Florida from France. While it's possible that the quote may have been misattributed to Jefferson, it's a very popular quote to ascribe to him, embodying his incredibly frank and direct style of Presidency that has characterized his perception by generations to come.

"And after all, if you put enough pressure on coal, it turns into pearls!" - Secretary of State Dan Quayle, 1982.

A seemingly innocuous quote by Quayle in regards to dealing with a tough love approah regarding the war on Drugs. However, it became much more serious when it was discovered months later that Quayle was suffering from brain cancer and he was aready having problems beforehand. The Republican party had guarded this to prevent suspicion. This would lead to the infamous Sound Mind Scandal, where various politicians have been continuing their work despite declining physical and mental health because of lying doctors due to political brides. This would lead to a bit of ousting and eventually reforms passed that would force more open health polciies regarding politicians as well as actions if mental deterioration was occurring and how to best remove it. Despite the controversy, it slowly began dying down and proved useful when the Rpeublican party was forced to open to the fact of the dementia of their presidential candidate, which led to some severe losses and investigations revealing politcial corruption.

"The Aztlan Empire has remained strong against these foreigners by adapting their ways. We have gotten rid of human sacrificed, learned their metal ways and technologies and we have formalized our beliefs based on their holy books. Now it is time to end their occupation."

"The Aztlan Empire has remained strong against these foreigners by adapting their ways. We have gotten rid of human sacrificed, learned their metal ways and technologies and we have formalized our beliefs based on their holy books. Now it is time to end their occupation."

Chiualahtoani Ixcaxochitzin's statement to the assembled nobles of Aztlan, before throwing out the fledgling New Spain.

"Men, We and the English have many a quarrel, but now we fight for a higher cause, DEUS VULT!!!!"

"Men, We and the English have many a quarrel, but now we fight for a higher cause, DEUS VULT!!!!"
During june 1429, the Aragon fell to Cordoba Caliphate and Threatened Europe by December, invaded France. Realizing the Threat, Joan of Arc have said this in december 25, when England and France defeated Cordoba and pushed them back to Southern Cordoba.

"Even if you want to deny it, But it is true. You can 't claim a dead person to be alive as you wish."

"Even if you want to deny it, But it is true. You can 't claim a dead person to be alive as you wish."

Said by an Imam to Suleiman the Magnificent when his beloved Roxeana died by poison in 1553 when Mustafa, the son of Suleiman by his first wife learned of her plotting to try and have him killed. The Imam's words sent Suleiman into such a rage that he traveled to Konya and fought him, however a chance blow from Mustafa's hand sent the Sultan down and landed on his head at an odd angle, snapping his neck and killing him instantly. Mustafa quickly rallied from the shock and faked orders from his father to have his half-brothers strangled and took the Ottoman Throne. The murder of Suleiman would haunt Mustafa the rest of his life, leading to a legend of a curse on Mustafa and his entire line, especially in light of the tragedies that consumed the House of Osman for the next century until the last of the male line died, detonating the War of Turkish Succession.

"My life has always felt like a bad musical; the choreography is always out of sync, the lyrics are piss-poor, the melodies are off-key, and the stage is uneven and filled with trip hazards."

Said by an Imam to Suleiman the Magnificent when his beloved Roxeana died by poison in 1553 when Mustafa, the son of Suleiman by his first wife learned of her plotting to try and have him killed. The Imam's words sent Suleiman into such a rage that he traveled to Konya and fought him, however a chance blow from Mustafa's hand sent the Sultan down and landed on his head at an odd angle, snapping his neck and killing him instantly. Mustafa quickly rallied from the shock and faked orders from his father to have his half-brothers strangled and took the Ottoman Throne. The murder of Suleiman would haunt Mustafa the rest of his life, leading to a legend of a curse on Mustafa and his entire line, especially in light of the tragedies that consumed the House of Osman for the next century until the last of the male line died, detonating the War of Turkish Succession.

"My life has always felt like a bad musical; the choreography is always out of sync, the lyrics are piss-poor, the melodies are off-key, and the stage is uneven and filled with trip hazards."

((Oh man, I understood most of that because of Extra History))

A quote from contemporary musician and composer Bill Clinton in regards to his failed political career, his misaligned marriage and dealing with various problems in his later years. However, this would lead him to make a purposefully bad musical that would be later hailed as a modern marvel of satire.

"As Inti is our God, we will conquer the lands like the Romans conquered theirs under their Sol Invictus!"

As Inti is our God, we will conquer the lands like the Romans conquered theirs under their Sol Invictus!
A quote attributed to Sapa Inka Machu Malu in 1784 upon the death of Herman Cortez and the razing of the last Spanish colony by Incan warriors. The quote was recorded by a Christian missionary who had lived among the Inca for decades, and recorded their further conquests in his book The Heathens of the Sun. The armies of the Inca quickly adopted Spanish weapons and integrated them into their army, while also modernizing their administration and crushing revolts with cold calculation. They would go on to seize the entirety of South America and ruled it for fifty years before infighting, the pressure of increasingly numerous European invaders, and plague brought the Empire to its knees in 1821.

"I am no longer a mere servant of the Emperor, I am the Emperor and you will treat me as such!

Mobiyuz

Banned
A quote attributed to Sapa Inka Machu Malu in 1784 upon the death of Herman Cortez and the razing of the last Spanish colony by Incan warriors. The quote was recorded by a Christian missionary who had lived among the Inca for decades, and recorded their further conquests in his book The Heathens of the Sun. The armies of the Inca quickly adopted Spanish weapons and integrated them into their army, while also modernizing their administration and crushing revolts with cold calculation. They would go on to seize the entirety of South America and ruled it for fifty years before infighting, the pressure of increasingly numerous European invaders, and plague brought the Empire to its knees in 1821.

"I am no longer a mere servant of the Emperor, I am the Emperor and you will treat me as such!
Emperor Roustam I of the French Empire, who shocked the world with his revelation of Napoleon's will declaring him the heir to his Empire. The "will" proved to be a forgery, however, although the revelation was mostly just a final nail in Roustam's attempt to take the throne for himself. He'd never had the full support of France in his attempt to take the throne, and his downfall in the Second French Revolution of 1836 completely shattered the French monarchy, along with ending the "Union of Europe" that France had been attempting to create during the Napoleonic Era.

"When asked to choose between my country and my freedom, I choose my freedom." - Saddam Hussein

Md139115

Banned
Emperor Roustam I of the French Empire, who shocked the world with his revelation of Napoleon's will declaring him the heir to his Empire. The "will" proved to be a forgery, however, although the revelation was mostly just a final nail in Roustam's attempt to take the throne for himself. He'd never had the full support of France in his attempt to take the throne, and his downfall in the Second French Revolution of 1836 completely shattered the French monarchy, along with ending the "Union of Europe" that France had been attempting to create during the Napoleonic Era.

"When asked to choose between my country and my freedom, I choose my freedom." - Saddam Hussein

Interview to a TIME reporter from an undisclosed location in North Korea, Nov. 18, 1993

I don’t care what that lunatic Gandhi says! We as a nation will only be free once we have accepted our mother cow as our nourisher and savior, and drive all the dogs out of her pastures!

Interview to a TIME reporter from an undisclosed location in North Korea, Nov. 18, 1993

I don’t care what that lunatic Gandhi says! We as a nation will only be free once we have accepted our mother cow as our nourisher and savior, and drive all the dogs out of her pastures!

Said by Veer Savarkar, the first Maharakshak (great Protector) of the Aryavart Republic, a Sanatani nation in response to Gandhi who advocated a United India which had people of all religions. The resulting partition of India saw the division into Multiple States.

I shot Gandhi as he refused to support the Nizam of Hyderabad as the rightful Khalifa of the Empire of Hindustan and wanted a Democratic Republic. Today you hang me, but my brethren shall subjugate you once again.

Last edited:
Said by Veer Savarkar, the first Maharakshak (great Protector) of the Aryavart Republic, a Sanatani nation in response to Gandhi who advocated a United India which had people of all religions. The resulting partition of India saw the division into Multiple States.

I shot Gandhi as he refused to support the Nizam of Hyderabad as the rightful Khalifa of the Empire of Hindustan and wanted a Democratic Republic. Today you hang me, but my brethren shall subjugate you once again.
The words of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose before his execution, one of the leaders of the Empire of Hindustan who famously ordered the execution of Gandhi during the latter's non-violent protest of the Hindustani caste system and authoritarian military regime. Gandhi's death, ironically, led to the Indian Revolution and ensuing Civil War. The Democratic Republic of India would be proclaimed in 1957, a hundred years after the foundation of Hindustan, and Bose was executed after a show trial while Nizam Osman Ali Khan fled.

Roi, Patrie, Constitution

(French: King, Fatherland, Constitution)

Slogan of the Orléanists and of Charles de Gaulle, premier of France proclaiming the restoration of the monarchy in the person the Count of Paris, Henri VI of the House of Bourbon-Orléans after the liberation of Paris from the Nazis.

“I don’t care if we being attacked by an army of armed women, our orders straight from the Fuhrer himself is to either stand or die! Anyone trying to retreat will be shot on the spot!”

Slogan of the Orléanists and of Charles de Gaulle, premier of France proclaiming the restoration of the monarchy in the person the Count of Paris, Henri VI of the House of Bourbon-Orléans after the liberation of Paris from the Nazis.

“I don’t care if we being attacked by an army of armed women, our orders straight from the Fuhrer himself is to either stand or die! Anyone trying to retreat will be shot on the spot!”

The Commander of the German forces in Berlin, Paul von Hindenburg, on his orders by the Emperor, to his soldiers when the Militant wing of the Frauenwahlrecht Bewegung (Woman's Suffrage Movement) attacked the German soldiers at the Brandenburg gate in 14 March 1912. The German soldiers hesitated to fire upon the women initially but von Hindenburg would hold and the subsequent firing lead to the death of 30 women and brought condemnation to the German Reich. In six months, women would get the right to vote. But 14th March, till date has remained a blot on Germany.

Nehru lost in 62 to China, Desai lost in 65 to China as well but Bose won in 71 against China. How does that not give him the right as Akhand Bharat's greatest President.

Nehru lost in 62 to China, Desai lost in 65 to China as well but Bose won in 71 against China. How does that not give him the right as Akhand Bharat's greatest President.
A quote in the book The Tiger and the Dragon: Akhand Bharat in China's Century. It references how Jawaharlal Nehru and Moraji Desai, both canidates in the National Protection Party, lost to their Social Democratic opponents who were bankrolled by China. However in 1971 Subhas Chandra Bose II was swept into power on the heels of a coup. Bose would reestablish Bharat's independence from the Chinese sphere and is considered the instigator for the Bharat - Chinese Cold War which is still going on today, for better or worse.

"All for the want of a stubbed toe, so much woe."

A quote in the book The Tiger and the Dragon: Akhand Bharat in China's Century. It references how Jawaharlal Nehru and Moraji Desai, both canidates in the National Protection Party, lost to their Social Democratic opponents who were bankrolled by China. However in 1971 Subhas Chandra Bose II was swept into power on the heels of a coup. Bose would reestablish Bharat's independence from the Chinese sphere and is considered the instigator for the Bharat - Chinese Cold War which is still going on today, for better or worse.

"All for the want of a stubbed toe, so much woe."

A line attributed to how a stubbed toe by a diplomat led to him losing his temper during an imporant meeting and would kickstart the second Anglo-Spanish war, which with the help with the Ottomans, the Spanish were divided into various pieces and the Spanish colonial empire is overthrown by native revolutionaries.

"The alliance between the Sikh Empire and the new Zoroastrian Persian Empire has always been strong, especially with their conquests of Central Asia and now with the support of the Christian Ethiopians and Egyptians, they may soon rival the power of Europe."