Dimension 398 or How a Few Bacteria Changed the Course of History

"Is anyone there? We haven't received any updates for some time now, and many of us are getting rather worried. Has this D-27 stuff turned out to be very serious? In spite of the lack of communications from your end we have decided to still broadcast updates, though we will be recording them more precisely."
[*]

Joseph II: A Man of Controversy
(Centreville[1] 1935)

It is difficult to discuss Joseph II without starting an argument, as the man was, and still is, highly controversial. A hero to some and a villain to others, yet nearly no one will see him as what he was, a mildly decent ruler who tried but came to power in the wrong era. Any attempts to see him as anything more is merely nationalism getting in the was of logical thinking. A serious flaw for any self respecting historian to nurture. Unfortunately his was an era where many nationalists passions originated.
Joseph was over all a forward thinking man and a supporter of the enlightened despot theory, though many have said that he was a little too much of a despot and not quite enlightened enough. He however viewed himself as a highly logical man, many have said that his theories that pure reason made a state well governed was similar to Communitarian views, it also set him apart from his contemporaries due to the absoluteness of his belief. His attempts at reason did however pit him against the rather unreasonable option before him, on one hand there was a rising feeling of Pan-Germanism, inspired by the rise in Italian nationalism, while on the other hand he had to deal with the large Hungarian population that resented his attempts to Germanify them. No where was this problem more evident than when he made German the official language of Austria, in place of the old Latin. This sparked outrage amongst Hungarians, as well as Croatians, Slovenians, Czechs and Slovakians, while also causing many nationalists to see it as an attempt to have Austria dominate Germany totally. This latter view was supported by the Prussians who feared Austria’s might, an unfortunate move that would later cost everyone dearly.
Joseph put a great deal of work into rationalizing and unifying his chaotic empire’s lands, a move which seemed to him perfectly logical, though in fact caused the Hungarians and Czechs, both of whom had enjoyed some independence. He even avoided many of the agreements that had been made with Hungarians when they entered the empire as he had not wanted to lose power. He angered many of his Italian subjects by attempting to regulate their affairs in the same was Austria was run, damaging their economies and prompting an increase in Italian nationalism. He was in fact unpopular with almost everyone in his empire, largely due to pointlessly petty laws based solely of the fact the Joseph had a particular opinion, such as a ban of gingerbread as the Emperor thought it was unhealthy.
His interference in the Church also made him unpopular, both at home and with the other catholic powers of Europe. His moves of tightening government control of the church were the opposite of Louis XVI’s moves of seperating the state and the church, and though the Pope disliked both the Austrian policies cost him more than the French, thus he supported the French to spite Austria.
Joseph had many dreams of grandeur for Austria, and securing British backing for Austrian colonial expansion was a prime example of this. Unfortunately he was blocked by the less the cooperative French controlled Gibraltar and the Spanish. Knowing that they needed a secure route out of the Mediterranean Joseph devised a plan to invade Morocco, which he hoped would get him Portuguese support, as they had lost Mazagan to the Moroccans a mere 29 years earlier. Joseph thus claimed to be engaging in a form of Reconquista, a move which made the idea of the war popular amongst the Spanish and Portuguese people many of whom felt the French had been to open to the Muslims of the Ottoman Empire. The Portuguese began serious discussions for the invasion, but the Spanish were held out by Louis XVI who dominated the weak Charles IV[2] , causing yet more resentment among the Spanish people already angry about concessions in North America and the Philippines Sale.
News of the invasion plan soon reached the Sultan Mohammed III, who feared that his nation could not withstand a full invasion by Austria and Portugal. The Sultan therefore turned to France for aid. With French help the Moroccans began to modernize, bringing in some European style tactics and industries. The French were however not willing to directly get involved in the war, however the Austrians were convinced that the Ottomans were. This helped to prevent the war from happening due to events on the border where a small number of Ottomans on the border were mistaken for a far larger number of troops due to poor book keeping due to linguistic difficulties and the fact that Joseph had demanded that book keeping be done in German, which many soldiers had a poor time with. That factor combined with Joseph falling ill in the start of 1789 lead to the cancellation of war plans.This resulted in Joseph resulting lack of activity for much of the 1790s, a mixture of ill health and a loss of ambition.
Due to Joseph’s poor choices the later Wars of Revolutions became much more violent and widespread that would have been without him, yet he also provide Austria with the organisation and reforms that allowed them to hold together during the Wars.

[1]St. Louis, named changed in the mid 1800s
[2]Charles III died slightly earlier in D-398

[*]This update was one of many preserved solely due to the back ups made by the expidition team, as no one was there to receive the transmission.

Why didn't the Austrians colonize in OTL? (I guess they had their hands full as it was!)

Where do you think the Austrians would attempt to colonize? Africa? The northern coast of South America?

Good description of this character. But who are the people who loved him? (I can understand the people who hated him.)

Why didn't the Austrians colonize in OTL? (I guess they had their hands full as it was!)

Where do you think the Austrians would attempt to colonize? Africa? The northern coast of South America?

Good description of this character. But who are the people who loved him? (I can understand the people who hated him.)

Austria's lack of colonization was infact due to an alliance with England that had as a cost the Austrians not being allowed to have colonies, in D-398 the Austrians had the English remove this when the reentered alliance and even got the English to promise financial aide.

I'm thinking anywhere they can colonize they will trying being a bit late in the game.

The people who love him love him for later deeds.

I really enjoy this tl... I've been reading it for a couple days... Now that I'm cought up to you, I was wondering if there was somewhere I could get more information on this TDRI group that is sending/recieving the transmitions, and if there isn't an earlier thread w/ info, if you could supply some? thanks...

I really enjoy this tl... I've been reading it for a couple days... Now that I'm cought up to you, I was wondering if there was somewhere I could get more information on this TDRI group that is sending/recieving the transmitions, and if there isn't an earlier thread w/ info, if you could supply some? thanks...
i'm actually planning to start a TL about the origins of the TDRI as soon as I finish D-459, which itself has some other info on the TDRI though that TL isn't as thorough as this one. I'm glad you enjoy this time line.:)

I just finnished reading D-459... I enjoy the style of posts you used ITTL better than in that one, but D-459 has cool maps and flags... Mabe the TDRI TL can be somewhere between the two?

I also found your Stargate TLs... Very cool!

I just finnished reading D-459... I enjoy the style of posts you used ITTL better than in that one, but D-459 has cool maps and flags... Mabe the TDRI TL can be somewhere between the two?

I also found your Stargate TLs... Very cool!

Glad you like my TLs. I was trying to get a bit more indepth with this one, which is why the style is different. However there is a chance that the style of this TL will change, due to multiverse politics (that sounds really over the top).

I'm thinking of a somewhat different style yet again for the TDRI TL, though I do think the D-459 style is probably the most user friendly. As such it will get some use.

"We would like to know what's going on. We're running low on some supplies, and the locals would grow suspicious if we were to buy them."
Chandernagor[1] War
(1923 Bucharest)

The British build up of troops in India had put the french on edge, many fearing that the British hoped to remove them from the subcontinent. How else could they explain the recruitment of tens of thousands of Indians? Thus the French were convinced that any British movement was a threat, and nowhere was the paranoia worse then the city of Chandernagor, a mere 19 miles from the British Raj's capital of Calcutta. The over stressed commander of the city was on the verge of a breakdown due to the large buildup of British troops in the region. On the British side things were just as bad thanks to the multilingual mess that is India. Several British commanders had been sent in from Europe to command these new armies, and few had any real idea of where things were in India; they mostly hoped that their India troops could guide them. On June 3rd 1792 these ingredients for disaster came together when a force of 500 men en route to Calcutta took a wrong turn and wound up approching Chandernagor. The force was marching in a parade style as the commander wanted to impress with his disciplined troops, who unfortunately spoke a different language than the locals. The French saw this advancing British force and began to panic, not sure what the British were up to but sure that it was aggressive. The French commander decided that he could scare the British off by firing a few shots in the air as a warning, however the British commander continued marching believing it to merely be some celebrating soldiers. As his force approached undeterred the French troops decided that this was clearly an attack on the city and fired at the British forces.

The sounds of battle carried for some distance, this prompted other troops in the Calcutta region to begin heading for Chandernagor. Seeing nearly 2 000 more soldiers heading for their position many of the French soldiers broke and ran. The city soon fell, with the British enraged at the French attacking them; the British commander was to embarrassed to admit he had been lost and claimed the French opened fire while his troops were merely passing by. Thus one man's pride ended what was the best chance for George III to have been dealt with without the violence and chaos that followed his removal.

The EIC had by this point 57 000 men, largely Sepoys, under it's command, while the French had a mere 10 000 men, about half European half Indian. A child could have told you how things would ensue. The RIC was crushed on the ground, many of her allies feared this large British force, the threat of Indochina's might also helped keep them out. With the French army all but broken by January of 1793 the EIC decided to charge for Pondicherry. The French generals decided to try to attack the British force just before it arrived, hoping that the British would be tired and that the French force of 4 000 could defeat the 16 000 men who had been sent. The battle was a victory for the British however, as they had moved more slowly then the French had anticipated and both forces were somewhat tired when they finally met. The French managed to inflict respectable losses on the British, but lost close to half their force in the battle. With this humiliation the French forces retreated back to the city, many of the Generals attempting to hop on ships to flee back to France. This was when Bonaparte showed some of his leadership abilities, by convincing those generals that the ships would go faster if they gave up some of their cannons and munitions. The generals agreed to hand over excess rations as well on the off chance that the city could hold out for a siege.

With the higher ups gone Bonaparte and Moreau took control of the city. Bonaparte got all the canons he could mounted on the city walls, practically treating the city was a ship. Moreau got his men to search out deserters as well as recruiting as many sailors as he could, though Bonaparte grabbed plenty for his canons. Pulling together what they could the two got a force of nearly 3 500 together, though they were still heavily outnumbered. The British force was half expecting the city to surrender, thinking it to be filled with a broken army not a force under two competent leaders. As the British advanced the wall of canon fire devastated their forces, while Moreau kept the original city guards mobile, moving across the city to support which ever region needed support. Many British troops became convinced that the French had gotten reinforcements.

Not happy with his troops loss of moral General Robert Brooke[2] decided to lead an assault himself to inspire his men. He was soon struck down by canon fire, leading to a loss of a decent chain of command for the besieging army. This allowed Bonaparte and Moreau to hold out for a month, striking heavy casualties into the British force, while sending out a ship to inform nearby nations that it was now a good time to strike Britain. The entry of the Maratha helped to get Frances other allies to enter the war and send a force to relieve Pondicherry just as the British sent nearly 10 000 more men under Litellus Burrell[3]. when this force arrived they were horrified by the devastation that had occurred around the city, with the city almost spotless due to no British canon being able to get in range of the city without Bonaparte blowing it to bits. Burrell was a reasonable man so he didn't descend into the passionate assaults Brooke had used. His calm approach lead him to sneak tanks forward at night when Bonaparte's forces had less chance of seeing them, and then firing only a few shots before pulling back. This game went on until the Indian armies showed up, a force of nearly 30 000 positioned on Bonaparte's advice so as to trap the British with the only escape route being in range of the city's canons or through the larger army which would allow the French to send out forces to assault their rear.

Burrell was about to surrender when news reached the two armies from a Dutch ship, France an Britain now had a common foe.

[1]Chandannagar, this is the french spelling
[2] Robert lead a somewhat different life than OTL, largely due to not becoming ill in 1775.
[3] Burrell has been promoted faster due to a lack of Brits in India

Well done! That was really cool. There was one typo where you said 'was' instead of 'as' (practically treating the city was a ship).

This is a really interesting TL. You should make more maps and advertise it loud and clear in the Map Thread :D.

Maybe commission some fancy-pantsy ones.

Well done! That was really cool. There was one typo where you said 'was' instead of 'as' (practically treating the city was a ship).

This is a really interesting TL. You should make more maps and advertise it loud and clear in the Map Thread :D.

Maybe commission some fancy-pantsy ones.

Thanks for catching that. Too late now unfortunatly.

If you would like to try for a map be my guest. I just have paint to work with so I can't really make anything too fancy.

The Birth of the West[1]
(Baghdad 1945)

The West, ah if only we could go back to that age where it was seen as a beacon of hope for humanity. A place where new ideas flourished and humanity found new ways to improve, somewhere to start over if the old ways of Europe or the East were to repressive. Yet recent events make it hard for even the best scholars to look at the west in a balanced manor. I shall attempt to do just that, for what greater task could there be as a historian than to show those lands in a positive light?

The push for independence amongst Canadiens truly began in in 1788 when the Etates General were called by Louis XVI to serve as a permanent advisory to the monarchy. The people of New France were angered that they had been given no voice in the French Parliament. The politicians in France, especially the nobles, feared what the radical Canadiens would do with a voice in the Parliament and therefore barred them from access. The Yankees having this common plight felt a new sense of brotherhood with their western neighbours, something which revolutionaries of both Libertist and Communitarian persuasion supported. However respect was too great for the king amongst the Canadiens for them to rebel, an issue that the Yankees did not have after being first hand witnesses to George III's excesses and indecisiveness[2] when he had visited the colony. Thus the Canadiens simmered unhappily for several years.
In 1793 the golden reign of Louis XVI ended, and his eldest son became Louis XVII. This was seen by the Canadiens as their chance, the new king was unproven and more interested in his trinkets than running the nation. However it still took a few months for the Yankees and Canadiens to get their plans together, but the March 12th riots in Montreal, or Montpeuple as it is now known, and New York showed the unity of the two peoples. Hilfere himself took charge of riots in Quebec when news that the Montpeuple uprising was a success. Within a month there were numerous revolts across Canada and the northern Yankee colonies, while the south remained surprisingly loyal to their respective nations. Then when the loyalists sent troops up to fight in the north the Southern Yankees broke out in riot, though this time it was a mixture of Libertist and Communitarian rebels.
By this point the French and British had both gotten together forces to fight the rebels. The British people were reluctant to fight, after all many felt the colonies had a point wanting representation; George III unpopularity certainly didn't help the war effort either. This lead to a reliance on German mercenaries, a move seen as an insult to German nationalism by many by making it seem like Germans were the toadies of who ever would pay them, not that the nationalists disliked the income and experience it gave the Fatherland. The French where far more cautious, afterall they had to worry about the possibility of a land war with Austria if things went on too long, this caused them to pressure Spain and Naples into fighting for them, which angered many a Spaniard and Italian, while also sending the RIC's forces, after all India was now secure following the treaty of Pondicherry which had given Chandernagor to the British along with agreeing to help the British fight pirates (which translated into engaging in less privatering).
En route to the Americas, Bonaparte and Moreau stopped of in France and were greeted as heroes for saving French India from falling in English hands. While these two heroes were not placed in charge of the expedition they were the reason why many enlisted to force. If Louis XVII and his advisers had been paying closer attention they would have kept Bonaparte and Moreau in India, however they did not realise that both men were Communitarians and that they were in fact sending troops who would join the rebels in the end.
The French sent 20 000 men to the loyal port of New Orleans to meet up with Spanish reinforcements and another 30 000 men to Louisbourg to fight the rebels immediately. The British landed 18 000 troops in Boston which had been under military rule since the riots during the Second World War[3] and made their way to New York which was still a battlefield due to the many loyalists there, along with a larger force consisting mostly of Germans Mercenaries to the chaos of Georgia where Libertists, Loyalists, Communitarians and Natives were engaged in a free for all. These soldiers where surprised at just how many Libertist and Communitarian soldiers were freed slaves, and many scholars believe that the effectiveness of these African soldiers is what led to the Dominion of Africa's strangely egalitarian views, though this ignores the fact that these were Blacks fighting and that the Dominion sided with the non-blacks[4] however that is a subject upon which a whole book could be written (though likely not for some time do the scars of the last decade).
Within a few weeks the rebels seemed to be loosing, having been pushed back to Quebec, only a few rebels still fighting in New York and the Libertists and Communitarians in the southern Yankee colonies being forced to forget their differences to team up against the loyalists. Then the Americans[5] began to desert en mass, having felt that they were being used as canon fodder, which was somewhat true with the French sending Spaniards were they didn't want to go and the Spanish sending Americans where they didn't want to go. This not only led to a massive loss of man power for the Royalist forces but also led to marauders between the front and New Spain. Many of these soldiers returned home wanting to live peacefully but the majority went on to riot, these disgruntled men were recruited by the American Libertists, though a few joined Communitarian group. With riots in New Spain the Spanish reasonably requested to fight there instead, however the French generals demanded that they stay in New France, this outraged many of the Spanish people.
In the North things turned bad for the Royalists around the same time. After cutting Quebec off from the rest of rebel held territory the Royalists prepared to attack the city, however the rebels inside got word from Bonaparte's men that he finally controlled enough of the army that he could get them to switch sides. With Bonaparte and Moreau stationing their men in the rear the French army marched towards Quebec city, the generals certain that the small garrison would fall. They were surprised to see Hilfere's small army standing on the Plains of Abraham looking confident. However rather than waiting for the army to move into position the general decided that his forward force would wipe the smile off the rebels faces and he charged. This meant that Bonaparte's men were out of range to enter the fight when it started and the 5 000 rebels faces the front 4000 men of the Royalist force. Before Bonaparte was able to react Hilfere had been killed, though the rebels had managed to inflict heavier losses on the Royalists than they had received. When the Royalists saw 10 000 of their own men suddenly hoist the rebel flags[6] all but a few surrendered.

[1] In D-398 the west has come to refer to the Americas with Europe being it's own category
[2] George III gets a surprisingly harsh criticism in D-398, which is surprising considering what followed him
[3] Not officially but the large garrison of troops there made this fact
[4] We believe the author is referring to the speakers of Khoisan languages here
[5] Remember American refers to Mexicans and Central Americans in D-398
[6] At this point there was no set flag for the rebels, the most common was an inverted royal flag in New France and an inverted EIC flag in the Thirteen Colonies

world2.png

"This is agent Centauri. There has been an attempted mutiny after the rest of the expedition found out about the code orange, I have taken the precaution of locking myself in the ISOT chamber to prevent them from violating protocol. I don't blame them for wanting to go home, this has to be the worst dimension I know of, however the rules are the rules. I only wish I had packed more food in here . . ."

The First Consul
(Niagare 1897)

Following the death of Hilfere in the battle of Quebec City it became unclear as to who was truly in charge of the nation. While this was not an overly large concern for the first couple months of Bonaparte's campaign through Acadia and New England, however by late 1793 the revolution held land far enough from the front to need a proper government there was a sudden realisation that something needed to be done. Many of the leaders of local revolutions got together at the safe location of Niagara Falls to form the First Consul. While there were close to one hundred who arrived the most notable include Hamilton, Marshall, Babeuf, the notorious Vieuzac and of course the monsterous Robespierre. After several months of debate the constitution of the People's Republic of North America was formalised, declaring that a President would rein for years, yet during times of war if the President's term ended a War Consel would be created to ensure an orderly government without allowing a war mongering President to stay in power indefinitely. It was also decided that the War Consul could nominate the next President.
It was decided, quite logically, that the revolution prevented an election from being held thus causing the First Consul to be officially called. Unfortunately the moderates, mostly Yankees, were unwilling and unprepared for the ruthless ways of the extremists such as Robespierre and his Laurentians[1] and soon the Consul turned into a group of yes-men for Robespierre like so many of the European Republics of the next decade. However Robespierre started off reasonable, if ruthless, a point which many seem to forget. He left the revolutionary armies fight with relatively little influence, though he did spend this period building up a force of special police, the infamous Phrygianists, though for the time they provided the simple position of a decent police force.
He also began the reforming of the old haphazard systems such as the Imperial Measurement and replacing it with the People's Measurement. Such useful reforms as adopting the ten hour day, or the creation of the metre[2], however attempts to improve the efficiency of the calender did not achieve very much success due to it being somewhat too inconvenient for trade with the outside world. It was in 1795 that the Rein of Terror truly began after the French surrendered Louisiana due to Bonaparte's relentless assault, leaving only the British in the south and the besieged city of Boston to be taken. This gave Robespierre the freedom to punish any suspected political deviants, whom his right hand man Babeuf and the Phyrgianists would arrest for treason and frequently execute. The death toll for the seven month period where Loyalists and Libertists were killed is estimated to have cost 6 000 lives, while driving nearly 100 000 from their homes, many fleeing to the Liberal Republic of America, though most loyalists fled to France or South America. As well a not insignificant number of Hugeunots fled to the British Natal colony where they could practise their beliefs in peace.

Rise of the Second Republic
(Uxesutanshi 1940 [3])

Revolutions are a lot like earthquakes, not merely because they are destructive but because numerous small revolts decrease the odds of large ones, while a long period of calm usually indicates a major event in the making. A perfect example is Britain versus France, France has had many small revolts through out her history yet over all this has lead to a surprising amount of stability, whereas Britain seems to be a bastion of stability until they rise up and kill of their monarchs as happened during the 1640s, the 1790s and of course the more recent event.
The Yankee revolution was a disaster from Britain, George III refused to give up on the colonies and continued to funnel troops and German mercenaries down the drain causing widespread resentment. When he finally accepted the inevitable in 1799, after 6 years of losing, and signed the treaty of Boston, the British treasury was in ruins and their where many thousands of soldiers suddenly cut off from pay due to the king's attempts to save money. This crisis lasted from November 1799 until December 31st 1799 when a unfortunate group of events culminated in an extreme ending. The following is a reconstructionvof that night.
Being New Years many out of work men, including a large number of veterans of the Yankee Revolution, went out to the pubs to drink. One pub in particular was being attended by Thomas Harling a man who would be destined for greatness. As the night went on Harling had a few drinks, talked with fellow veterans about the rage of lack of pay or pay reductions, and he developped confidence that he could motivate these men. He began a speech that, due to everyone being somewhat drunk, was lost and most likely not as impressive as his later works, and soon the men in the pub agreed that action had to be taken and joined him in a march on Buckingham to demand something be done. The fifty or so men from the pub marched out on to te winter street shouting vague slogans, this activity began to collect interest from nearby pubs and the mob grew like the early planets. This process accelerated as they gained more men and caused Harling to travel past more pubs rather than take a direct route to the palace.
By the time the police got reports as to what was going on their were already hundreds of men in the mob, though many probably weren't quite sure what was going on. The police moved in to try and intercept the mob, but due to it changing it's path whenever Harling heard of a pub or other veniew that would likey have men willing to join his cause, the police were unable to predict the path and had to spread out across much of the city.
Eventually a group of police ran into the mob and attempted to stop them, however the mob didn't respond, largely due to being unable to hear police warning past the drunken shouting and those who could hear feared being trampled if they stopped. One of the constables panicked when the mob approached them and hit a man with a club, at this point the mob became violent and charged the police. Several were badly wounded, and there were at least two killed before they retreated and the mob, now filled with rage marched to Buckingham. When they arrived to find soldiers guarding the palace they surrounded it shouting demands for pay and calling the soldiers who were guarding George III traitors. It is unclear at this point whether one of the mob who had a musket shot first or if it was the guards, some historians will even say some of the guards defected and shot at the one's holding, but a fire fight soon erupted, the numbers of the mob eventually overcoming the guards, for when a mob member with a musket was shot their were others to pick it up.
In overzealous enthusiasm the mob than rushed the palace hoping to take the king hostage. During this confusion the crown prince, future Frederick II, as well as his two siblings managed to escape with their care givers. The King and Queen were not so lucky, both being taken by the mob. Harling was soon called in and demanded the king dissolve parliament, for reasons known only to himself, and give the veterans of the war back pay. The king swiftly replied that he "would never negotiate with a drunken fool," or so the story goes. At this point Harling was approached by Jacob Finley, a man whom he would have a long and complicated partnership with, who said they should get the king to abdicate, as at this point it was believed that the crown prince was still in the building. After some debate as to what to put in the contract it was decided that they would merely have a sheet saying: "I king George III abdicate". The panicked king agreed only after he became convinced that some of the mob wanted him dead.
When it was discovered that the heirs were all missing the mob panicked and began to try and take all of London before a counter force could be mustered. They soon turned many soldiers to their side, however when they ran into the navy they found an uncooperative force. Fighting soon broke out, and intensified when it was discovered that the princes and princess had made it to RN custody. The mob still was able to push the marines back and forced them to leave the city due to it’s snowballing and attracting support of many political activists angry with the way George III had ruined democracy in Britain.
It was during these desperate early hours of the Republic, before it was truly a republic, that Harling and Finley showed their abilities in propaganda and sent out messengers to the rest of Britain claiming the Royal Navy had kidnapped the crown prince and making his provisional government seem legitimate. While the truth was eventually found out many towns followed his advice and attempted to seize Royal Navy ships to prevent a Naval putsch, this providing the Harling regime with a small naval force.

[1] Named for the Saint Laurence due to Robespierre and many of it's original supporters came from that region. Not changed to Augereau so as not to associate him with the earlier Laurentians.
[2] The D-398 metre is approximately 1.000045m due to a calculation discrepancy and different survey points.
[3] Capital of Japanese North America

Last edited: