Christory's Optimal Borders Surveys (curent maps: China, Russia, Turkey/Ottomans)

d2wb9oh-6aa4912c-5075-432b-8c16-610bb0b41a07 - Copy.png

So, I decided to make another one of these, since the China map was rather popular. Here's one for Russia.

>Includes Wallachia

>No Heilongjiang
>No Dzungaria
>No Afghanistan
>No Tsargrad
>No Iranian Azerbijan
>No access to the Indian Ocean
>No Federal Republic of the North Pole

tenor.gif

Last edited:
My advice to Russia: only consider places where Russians actually live, ignore the old soviet border, and if you're even thinking of expanding beyond you must tell your doctor you need a higher dose of meds.
russia.png

Turkey_Borders.png

Here's my last one for now, after my Russia one was taken down on reddit (despite the China one being fine apparently) I've lost a bit of motivation for this. I may continue later on.

Turkey_Borders.png

Mostly with the following logic:
Purple = Turkish majority/plurality (and the Straits)
Blue = Misak-ı-Milli borders (not exactly, I know)
Green = non-Arab muslim majority/plurality, plus close to Anatolia Aegean Isles and some extra land in Thrace
Yellow = In Europe mostly to connect green, in Caucasia everything but core Armenia and core Georgia. In Arab lands Holy Cities, Iraqi oil and Suez Canal
Red = not much to gain or core area of of a Christian state (other than Bulgaria). Egypt and Libya could be considered but too much hassle. in Lebanon Christians might be casus belli for Europeans
Dark Red = Wallachia sacrifices the Danube border, Sudan is too much (though Red Sea coast could be made lighter red), Tunisia too far with two European great powers interested in it.