As Dreamers Do Part Deux

This just in...Austin and The Rock have each told Vince to kick rocks. Austin was seen giving two middle fingers and chugged some beer on his way out of Titan Tower.

When asked about his resignation from the WWA, The Rock simply said "I did it for Rikishi."

And as we speak, the trio of Heyman, Cornette and Sapolsky, who creatively carried the WWA while Vince was incarcerated, are also on the trail of greener pastures.

The NWA has been under some pressure to improve their product in order to keep their Tuesday night timeslot on FX.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it. So where should everyone go now? WCW gets The Rock and NWA gets Austin. Heyman (since he didn't create ECW ITTL? Correct me if I'm wrong) goes to the NWA to help build the promotion up with Austin or maybe TNA to help the new company? Cornette for WCW while Sapolsky goes to TNA.

Rikishi, Grand Master Sexay, and Scotty 2 Hotty should go to WCW to feud with Three Count (If they are around ITTL as well?)

For the most part yes. However, if he is re-elected, he'll have to deal with the wrath of Katrina.
Well, I never thought I'd say this, but I wouldn't want Hurricane Katrina to be the proverbial death if Harvey's stint in politics. I might not even want any kind of problem like that for him with 9/11 completely averted months before September 2001.
Ok. Nice.
It goes without saying, but the N64 and subsequent home consoles from Nintendo would use discs. I was going to use Phillips's help for the N64, but the CDi lasted too long to allow for that change.

It goes without saying, but the N64 and subsequent home consoles from Nintendo would use discs.
Great thinking. Nintendo vs. Sega/Sony vs. XBox vs. Apple/Bandai/Konami vs. 3DO/SNK/Neo Geo.

Great competiton.

And I would have one of each.
I was going to use Phillips's help for the N64, but the CDi lasted too long to allow for that change.
Yeah, and we don't need anymore crappy YTP-worthy material

I know that Bally opned the second worlds of wonder in Glasgow but does anybody think that scottland could support another themepark . I feel that Inverness would be good loction for another themepark. . It is the city closest to loch ness, host one of scottland most peristous highland games , is a major center of Scottish Gaelic culture and was home to the castle mentioned in shakesheres macbeth. Thus inverss has a lot of ponteinal for tourism and a themepark would be good asset for it

Next update will be Predators vs. Xenomorphs. Any questions, comments, etc. before we proceed?
I've stated this a few times so I'm sorry if this is repetitive, but I personally had my version of the movie based on the first issue of the Dark Horse comic, setting it in the time period of Aliens. An idea Ike Perlmutter nixed. One of many decisions made by the hated Perlmutter, including swapping out War Machine's actor because "All black actors look alike" and promoting the Inhumans while supporting killing off the X-Men.

So I'm a bit brief. Here's the summary for my version:

The film is set on the planet of Ryushi, which has recently been colonized. Unknown to the human inhabitants, the Predators or Yautja tribe use the planet as a hunting ground and introduce the Xenomorph species there, likewise not aware humans are not present. The protagonist is Machiko Noguchi, the Weyland Yutani administrator there who is shown to be far friendlier and laid back to the workers than they expected. The people on Ryushi raise cattle to export to other solar systems. Cattle which are soon infected by Xenomorph eggs as the Yautja brought a Queen to the planet. An encounter with a humans leads to one Yautja being killed and the other Yautja vowing revenge, despite the protests of the older and wiser member of the party, an experienced hunter nicknamed "Broken Tusk". By the way all of the scenes involving the Predators are conveyed without dialogue. "Broken Tusk" teams up with the humans to protect them, teaming up with Machiko to survive the fighting and kill the Queen and rogue Predators. In the end, the settlement is dead as is the Queen and all the Xenomorphs. Broken Tusk lies dying and uses a broken Xenomorph finger to leave a mark on Machiko so that the Predators will identify here. Some time later, Machiko, living alone on the planet with the head of the Queen tied to the front of her house is approached by a group of Predators, who recognize Broken Tusk's Clan symbol and bring her with them into the hunt.

The only think I can't help is I can't think of an actor off the top of my head to play Machiko Noguchi. though they would have to be Japanese. If not maybe a rewrite to make it Lex from the OTL film or another rewrite to make it Ellen Ripley.

Taker is exploring his options right now.
Ah, good. As I said in the old thread, best I can tell he wasn't a McMahon bootlicker. He was loyal to Vince, but he always put the rest of the locker room above everything else. I did hear that Kevin Nash wanted to bring him to WCW under his real name, but that might just be him exaggerating.

Alright here's the first wave of the sixth generation consoles: the Panasonic Epsilon and the Rubicon.

1648079834678.jpeg

Panasonic Epsilon
CPU: 1 NEC V850 clocked at 20 MHz
Soundchip: 1 Yamaha YMF278
Media Format: SD Multimedia cards developed by Panasonic and Sandisk. These carts hold about 12 MB of data but will eventually be capable of 128 MB.
Memory: 64 KB
Release Date: April 18th, 2000 in Japan, November 10th, 2000 in North America, and January 20th, 2001 in Europe.
Launch Titles:
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Publisher: Panasonic Interactive Entertainment. Developer: PIE Development Studio 1.
Developed in tandem with Molly 4 by the Bozons, Shantae Half Genie Hero sees the origin of the titular genie and her quest to stop the Pirate King, Jolly Roger from taking control of her home sequin Land.
The Tower of Druaga: Ki’s Quest. *
Publisher: Namco. Developer: Game Studio/Inti Creates.
The second title from Namco’s arcade arrival, Tower of Druaga is a top down Zelda clone that sees the demigod Gilgames climb the tower to save his beloved Ki from the dark lord Druaga.Featuring character art from former Capcom charcter designer Toru Nakayama.
Megaman X: Cyberspace Mission *
Publisher: Capcom. Developer: Capcom.
Known in otl as Megaman Xtreme, this game sees X enter the cyberspace to defeat international hacker Cyber Peacock and his newest virus, which takes the form of the first reploid Cancer.
Langrisser: The Illuminated Warbound
Publisher: Panasonic Interactive Entertainment. Developer: PIE Development Studio 2 (Career Soft).
If you don’t know what the Langrisser games are, they were Career Soft's answer to the Fire Emblem Franchise ( a new Fire Emblem title is heading to the Game Boy Pro in 2002). This reboot removes permadeath in place of a morality system that can cause you to gain and lose the trust of your allies depending on how well you need them.
Star Ocean: First Departure
Publisher: Panasonic Interactive Entertainment. Developer: PIE Development Studio 3 (Wolf Team).
With Wolf Team not splitting in half due to executive meddling on Namco’s part, all of Tri-Ace's staff are still there. As such, this remake of the Super Nintendo RPG Classic is the same as otl but with a much better localization.
Rocket: Robot on Wheels *- (Coming to the Exodus, Game Boy Pro, and Atari Cosmos in 2001).
Publisher: Universal Interactive Studios. Developer: Sucker Punch.
Originally released on the Nintendo 64 as a 3d collect-a-thon, Rocket is instead released as a 2d platformer. In the game, the titular robot must prevent a robot rebellion within the Lulamoon Galactic theme park.
Ganbare Goemon Collection. *
Publisher: Konami. Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo.
This collection contains full ports of Goemon 1, 2, and 3 along with the two Game Boy games.
Digimon: Daemon’s Decadence *
Publisher: Bandai. Developer: BEEZ Entertainment/CyberConnect2.
A new RPG set in the Adventure/02 verse sees the New Digidestined forced to work together with the Digimon Emperor to stop Devimon from reaching his ultra form, Daemon.
1648079877594.jpeg

Panasonic Rubicon Home Entertaiment System
Developed by Panasonic (overall design and optical discs), NEC (CPU and Audio), and NVidia (GPU).
Technical Specs:
CPU: 1 64-bit Power3 developed by NEC, clocked at 375 MHz. Special instructions are written to recognize and emulate Hydra discs and Epsilon cards.
GPU: 1 GeForce 256 SDR chip developed by Nvidia, clocked at 150 MHz..
Soundchip: 1 Hitachi SH-4 redesigned by NEC for 64-bit surround sound, DIgital Signal Processor, and DMA.
176.4 kHz sound sampling rate
Supports 4-Channel Dolby Surround sound
Memory: 2MB of RAM, 1MB of VRAM, and 2 expansion ports for extra memory and Modem add-on.
Controller Ports: 4 on the front end of the console. The Rubicon uses the same controller as the Hydra, but now the controller has force feedback rumble built into the handles.
Media: CD-ROM 4x DVD-Drive programmed to read mini-DVDs, video CDs, super video CDs, and region coded DVDs. A separate Sd cart slot is built in to read Sd cards and Epsilon cards.
Launch Date: March 4th, 2001 in Japan, October 26th, 2001 in North America, and January 19th, 2002 in Europe and Australia.
Launch Titles:
Molly the Mermaid 4: The Siren’s Stadium
Publisher; Panasonic Interactive Entertainment. Developer: PIE Development Studio 1. (Debuts in NA Launch).
  • While a new team led by the Bozon’s are working on Shantae, Hitoshi Akamatsu is leading another team in the development of Molly 4. This game sees Molly and the Barrcudas (Heart reference) being invited to the seaside alapalooza music festival only be captured by its headliner Sereria the Siren (played by Mandy Moore). Molly must explore the Cedar Wave Music Hall to rescue her band along with the other musicians booked for the concert.
The Bouncer
Publisher: Panasonic Interactive Entertainment. Developer: Dream Factory. (Debuts in JP Launch).
  • While Ergheiz didn’t wowo the world like it was the new Tekken, it did impress Panasonic enough to greenlight a new project. The Bouncer feels looks like and plays out like a 70’s kung fu film with a group of bouncers known as the Crane Hermits must travel through Hong Kong to find their bartender Celvice after she was kidnapped by a unknown enemy. The game itself takes a beat em up formula established in Tobal No. 1 while adding a well needed co-op mode for up to 4 players.
ChalkZone: Rudy’s Quest.
Publisher: Panasonic Interactive Entertainment. Developer: Cartoon Network Games. (Debuts in NA Launch).
  • If you’re wondering how Chalkzone pivoted away from cartoon series to video game, the story goes as this. The day Bill Burnett and Chuck Huber showed their pilot for the show to Nintendo executives in 1998, Mark Cerny CCO of Panasonic Interactive Entertainment saw the pilot and the creative juices for the gameplay mechanics started flowing. Within a month, Burnett and Huber signed onto the project to write the script and oversee the direction of the game’s cutscenes. As for Cerny, he would lead the programmers and designers for the game while an up and coming developer named Gary Balrog would serve as the game’s director. The end result is a co-op 2D platformer that allows Rudy to create new creatures, objects, and weapons with pieces of magic chalk. His mission, find a way back to his own world while evadig the wrath of the Bull nerd (portrayed by Dee Bradley Baker) and his master Skrawl the Self-Indulgent (portrayed by Jim Cummings). This will be the start of a lucrative partnership between Turner and Panasonic.
D2: Director’s Cut.
Publisher: Panasonic Interactive Entertainment. Developer: Warp Entertainment. (Debuts in JP Launch).
  • Same as OTL aside from a bigger advertising campaign.
Zone of the Enders *-
Publisher: Konami. Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Japan. (Debuts in JP Launch).
  • The real big difference from this version and the otl version is that Shuyo Murata, the game’s writer has a bit more control over the cutscenes and overall direction. As such, we get a much more fleshed out story over Leo’s home troubles being played out over a series of cutscenes, why Bahram is rebelling against the United Nations on Earth, and how humanity first discovered Metatron refinement on Jupiter. Aside from that, the game still plays as it does in otl.
Silent Hill 2*-
Publisher: Konami. Developer: Team Silent (Debuts in NA Launch).
  • Same as otl.
Onimusha Warlords. * (Also Released for Sega Monolith)
Publisher: Capcom. Developer: Capcom Production Studio 1. (Debuts in JP Launch).
  • Same as otl.
Tekken Tag Tournament * (Also released for Sega Monolith).
Publisher: Namco. Developer: Namco. (Debuts in JP Launch).
  • If you’re wondering why Konami is moving to take Namco’s place as Panasonic’s favorite third party developer, Tekken Tag’s multiplatform release is the shining reason why this is happening. For Namco, they’re trying to make as big of a net for their games going forward now that they’re free of Warner. As for the game itself, the only difference in the reintroduction of both Kazumi Mishima (died at the end of Tekken 2 at the hands of her half-brother Kazuya) and a playable Ogre.
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy * (Also released for Sega Monolith)
Publisher: Midway. Developer: MIdway Studios West. (Debuts in NA Launch).
  • Same as otl.
Mr. Driller: Drill Land * (Also released for all fifth-generation consoles).
Publisher: Namco. Developer: Project Driller (Debuts in NA Launch).
  • Same as otl.

NExt wave, the Atari Cosmos and the Atari Phantom.