As Dreamers Do Part Deux

How were the rankings last year?

Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network held on to the top two spots. After that...

3) USACX
4) The Disney Channel
5) Oaxis
6) Odyssey
7) Festival

Disney is trying to shoot back to the top 3 with Rockin Rhonda later this year.

USACX has slipped because as I said, they're about to lose Totally Spies, their one ratings draw other than Tales from the Neighborhood and their Bullet Train block.

The root of Lionsgate's falling out with USACX over the fetish content of Totally Spies came about when a primetime special that was simulcast on both NBC and USACX in the summer of 2006. In it, WOOHP assigns the girls to help out in the recovery of New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina. In the third act, they are summoned to the White House by Harvey the Hutt, who requests they join him on his casting couch in the Oval Office. The vicious Hutt is then seen using a chain to pull a bikini-clad Clover closer to him, even though she tries to turn her head away from him. And of course, just before the scene gets too gross, they cut to a close up of Salacious W. Bush, a Kowakian monkey-lizard who cackles maniacally with a Texas accent. In a nutshell, it was a way for the mostly-French crew of the show to vent their anger towards the US government over its non-response to Katrina.

Finally, on a lesser note, there’s the curious case of which roles Gus St. Pierre played at the cinema, and on television, and how he portrayed each one. Which roles did Gus portray, on Welcome Freshmen or All That, and how do they rank against better-known performances?

@Mitch!
Gus and lifelong friend AJ McLean played a pair of fraternal twin brothers, Mac and Jack, who were always coming up with pranks to pull on the seniors.

On the subject of Terminator 4, T-KRN is a much more evil being than any of the previous Terminators. Even the original portrayal of Arnold Schwatzenegger's robot pales in comparison.

And personally, if I was in his shoes, I'd be having night terrors of T-KRN for months. Enduring what Gus St. Pierre went through in his childhood CANNOT be healthy for one's mind.

On the subject of Terminator 4, T-KRN is a much more evil being than any of the previous Terminators. Even the original portrayal of Arnold Schwatzenegger's robot pales in comparison.

And personally, if I was in his shoes, I'd be having night terrors of T-KRN for months. Enduring what Gus St. Pierre went through in his childhood CANNOT be healthy for one's mind.

Gus's character does get to put the last bullet into T-KRN's cybernetic skull, so yeah.

Blanche Boudreaux (In an interview conducted by Gayle King 60 Minutes, her first since completing rehab)
"Around 1991 after he finished filming the first Mighty Duck movie, Gus went to Warner Bros. to work with Rachel Stone-Abbott on Daisy-Head Mayzie. It was there that Gus introduced me to Christina Ricci, who voiced Mayzie. The only thing I remember saying to her "Is we twins or sumthin'?" Since then, I've appeared with her on public service announcements for RAINN."

"Del was already very obese by the time Bridgette moved us in with John K in '93. John would often say with a straight face that if I wanted more boyfriends, I would need a large bubble butt like Del's. Let's not forget that was 13 when he told me this to my face."

"In October of '93, Del and I had our first periods. When I tried to ask Bridgette to take me to Walgreen's to buy pads, she threw a fit and acted like I wanted to be Tiffany Disney for Halloween or something."

Blanche and her first husband are now divorced and Blanche is currently dating Nick Carter.

Gus's other siblings:
Daphne, 36, still lives in a rebuilt New Orleans where she still works as an elementary school teacher.

Del and her spouse Luz Ramirez are back on tour for the first time since Del started her weight loss journey. Del said that in years past, she was unable to resist her cravings for fast food while on the road. Del turns 31 in September.

Renee, 27, still lives in Denver, where she works for Namco. She divorced her first husband and is currently dating Denver Broncos quarterback Kliff Kingsbury.

Gabby, 26, is a pharmacy technician at a Walgreen's in Anaheim.

Avril, 26, lives in Portland, Oregon, where she designs the cover artwork for Limited Run's D-VHS releases.

Colette, for those who are brand new to this thread, was killed in June of 1994 at the age of only 24.

I'm liking Tiffany's arc. Honestly Gus's journey and resilience;finding success and happiness from the worst situation. Tiffany helping after reading that letter!
The films, shows etc.
Hoping 24: Live Another Day released in 2014.
:)
Speaking of Tiffany...

She was recently featured reading a book to her now 3-year old son Lex in a commercial to promote the NHL's "Hat Trick" literacy program, which is a special edition of Pizza Hut's "Book It" where kids 13 and under get a free personal pan pizza every three books you read.

Tiffany Disney's accomplishments so far...
- Recognized by the Hockey Hall of Fame (Toronto, Canada), Pro Football Hall of Fame (Canton, OH), Basketball Hall of Fame (Springfield, MA) and Baseball Hall of Fame (Cooperstown, NY) as the first openly LGBT team owner in North American professional sports.
- First owner publicly known to be on the Autism spectrum.
- Founder of the San Diego Wave (Women's Major League Soccer)
- Founder of the San Diego Sirens (WNBA franchise slated for a 2011 debut)
- Board member of the Goodwill Games Committee
- Board member of USA Hockey
- Stanley Cup Champion (2008)

Under Tiffany's watch, the Mighty Ducks of San Diego became the first franchise in North American sports to offer paternity leave for players needing time off when their wives are due to give birth. Tiffany did this because back in 1997 when Keith Tkachuk was still playing for the Las Vegas Silver Knights, he was on the road while his wife Chantal Oster was back in Las Vegas giving birth to their son Matthew.

The Ducks were also the first to mandate visors and neck guards for the entire roster in response to injuries across the league.

Last edited:
Speaking of Tiffany...

She was recently featured reading a book to her now 3-year old son Lex in a commercial to promote the NHL's "Hat Trick" literacy program, which is a special edition of Pizza Hut's "Book It" where kids 13 and under get a free personal pan pizza every three books you read.
Pardon me for being self-centered here, but are there any rewards that come from the Hat Trick program? Or do the commercials not lie when "the best reward is literacy"? I mean, I'd be fine with either outcome, but if it's the latter, they'd have to compete against Hooked on Phonics as well as the Book It program, which is easier said than done.
Tiffany Disney's accomplishments so far...
- Recognized by the Hockey Hall of Fame (Toronto, Canada), Pro Football Hall of Fame (Canton, OH), Basketball Hall of Fame (Springfield, MA) and Baseball Hall of Fame (Cooperstown, NY) as the first openly LGBT team owner in North American professional sports.
- First owner publicly known to be on the Autism spectrum.
- Founder of the San Diego Wave (Women's Major League Soccer)
- Founder of the San Diego Sirens (WNBA franchise slated for a 2011 debut)
- Board member of the Goodwill Games Committee
- Board member of USA Hockey
- Stanley Cup Champion (2008)
Diversity win! Three generations of the Disney family have the best kind of notoriety!
Under Tiffany's watch, the Mighty Ducks of San Diego became the first franchise in North American sports to offer paternity leave for players needing time off when their wives are due to give birth. Tiffany did this because back in 1997 when Keith Tkachuk was still playing for the Las Vegas Silver Knights, he was on the road while his wife Chantal Oster was back in Las Vegas giving birth to their son Matthew.

The Ducks were also the first to mandate visors and neck guards for the entire roster in response to injuries across the league.
Ironic, because Disney's first Duck was absolutely prone to causing self-harm back in his prime.

Pardon me for being self-centered here, but are there any rewards that come from the Hat Trick program? Or do the commercials not lie when "the best reward is literacy"? I mean, I'd be fine with either outcome, but if it's the latter, they'd have to compete against Hooked on Phonics as well as the Book It program, which is easier said than done.

Diversity win! Three generations of the Disney family have the best kind of notoriety!

Ironic, because Disney's first Duck was absolutely prone to causing self-harm back in his prime.
Wait, really?

Basically...
1) Nickelodeon
2) Cartoon Network
3) Oaxis
4) The Disney Channel
5) USA Cartoon Express
6) Odyssey
7) Festival
Nice.

And I'm very surprised that Oaxis is already at
Huh. At least glad to see Oaxis’s rebrand is doing well
Yes indeed.

Now, USACX has slipped a little bit because TBS+Paramount is in the process of buying out Peacock's rights to Totally Spies.
Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network held on to the top two spots. After that...

3) USACX
4) The Disney Channel
5) Oaxis
6) Odyssey
7) Festival

Disney is trying to shoot back to the top 3 with Rockin Rhonda later this year.

USACX has slipped because as I said, they're about to lose Totally Spies, their one ratings draw other than Tales from the Neighborhood and their Bullet Train block.

The root of Lionsgate's falling out with USACX over the fetish content of Totally Spies came about when a primetime special that was simulcast on both NBC and USACX in the summer of 2006. In it, WOOHP assigns the girls to help out in the recovery of New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina. In the third act, they are summoned to the White House by Harvey the Hutt, who requests they join him on his casting couch in the Oval Office. The vicious Hutt is then seen using a chain to pull a bikini-clad Clover closer to him, even though she tries to turn her head away from him. And of course, just before the scene gets too gross, they cut to a close up of Salacious W. Bush, a Kowakian monkey-lizard who cackles maniacally with a Texas accent. In a nutshell, it was a way for the mostly-French crew of the show to vent their anger towards the US government over its non-response to Katrina.
wasn’t Oaxis last year called Discovery Kids?
Yes. But it was rebrand took place midseason.
that's what i thought. january 1, right?
Yeah.................

I see.

And how is the rest of NBC's SatAM lineup doing? Shouldn't that ALSO be helping out USACX?

What do you mean by cool your jets? I was confused when I asked and I am moreso now
It's a figure of speech.
And to explain further...
This was a reference to Donald Duck's insane temper, and how often he blows his top towards others and himself equally.

I did not want to explain my joke, because I thought most of the readers understood by now.