Anyone heard of "Aeon legion"?

Hi,
I'm new here.
I've made this to see if anybody heard about the "Aeon legion" book, written by the same person who made "Terrible Writing Advice".
In this book, there is a "Map of time" which features many alternate timelines and i would love to see what kind of timelines they are.
Unfortunately, i don't have this book and i'm wondering if you guys have it or heard it.
If yes, let me know.

So i've bought the "Aeon legion" book, just a few days ago, and when I opened it, I thought that the map of time would be more infographic.
Instead, all i got was a smaller, black and white version with timelines represented by greek letters and the only historical events i can see are: Alexander's conquests, the punic wars, reconquista, western industrial revolution, the great war, persian rebirth, mongol rebirth, islamic invasion of india, chinese voyages of exploration, eastern industrial revolution, solar age, aion heresies, nation of spring and biotech age. And I don't even know what the latter represents.

@roderickgibsono, this reply isn't for you. You can go on and continue your study.