Anybody heard of this Board??

Yeah, Archangel Michael is making copyright infringements by using Psychomeltdown held intellectual property i.e. Pub in the Hub. :(

wheres the number for your lawyer, Diamond? :D

Diamond

Banned
Psychomeltdown said:
Yeah, Archangel Michael is making copyright infringements by using Psychomeltdown held intellectual property i.e. Pub in the Hub. :(
Yeah, I saw that. The lad is quite foolish to trust EZboard though.
wheres the number for your lawyer, Diamond? :D
Try 1-800-SHYSTER. :)

Diamond said:
Yeah, I saw that. The lad is quite foolish to trust EZboard though.

Try 1-800-SHYSTER. :)
Well, my full wrath shall fall upon him, when I feel like it. for now i'll just give him more rope to hang himself with. :D

What's wrong with EZboard? Looks crappy, if that's the main problem.

Diamond

Banned
Psychomeltdown said:
What's wrong with EZboard? Looks crappy, if that's the main problem.
Oh, you can make it look much nicer than that. Getting it to work right on the other hand... Plus, they are extremely susceptible to hackers etc. A couple of months ago they had a massive attack that resulted in hundreds of boards losing all their info. I'll never deal with them again.

Ian the Admin

Administrator
Donor
What is with everyone wanting their own board? You know, this shit is *hard work* if you actually want to get and retain more than a few dozen members. You might think it sounds cool to have geeks with too much time on their hands pretend to worship you as a god, but that's pretty cold comfort the first time something crashes.

Diamond

Banned
Ian the Admin said:
You might think it sounds cool to have geeks with too much time on their hands pretend to worship you as a god, but that's pretty cold comfort the first time something crashes.
Oh come on. You know you live for it.

Ian the Admin said:
What is with everyone wanting their own board? You know, this shit is *hard work* if you actually want to get and retain more than a few dozen members. You might think it sounds cool to have geeks with too much time on their hands pretend to worship you as a god, but that's pretty cold comfort the first time something crashes.

Some of them will probably be unhappy when you say that they pretend.

Diamond

Banned
Ian, would it help if we started the blood sacrifices again?

*sharpens knife and looks at Michael*

NapoleonXIV

Banned
Ian the Admin said:

Well, yes, but it must be nice when Stirling drops by. And of course there's the babes :rolleyes:

NapoleonXIV said:
And of course there's the babes :rolleyes:

There are? Where?

Or do you mean that Ian uses us in his chat-up technique?

"So what do you do?"

"Well in my spare time, I'm worshipped as a god by strange men on an internet site I created."