Any books or movies about a Japanese Invasion of the U.S In wold War II?

Well, I suppose you could start looking for pulp novels from the war. Generally, the pulp novelists are quick to capitalize on any invasion scenario, no matter how implausible.

I also dimly recall an article of LIFE magazine from 1942 or so describing a fictional Japanese attack on the West Coast. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

There is Days of Infamy by Harry Turtledove where the Japanese Invade the Hawaiian Islands. Its a two book series and i think the second one deals with and attempted invasion of the US mainland. Not sure though

Pacific Empire

AH Patriot said:
There is Days of Infamy by Harry Turtledove where the Japanese Invade the Hawaiian Islands. Its a two book series and i think the second one deals with and attempted invasion of the US mainland. Not sure though

See "Pacific Empire" (?) ...

Check This One Out...

In William Overgard's The Divide , the United States celebrates the 35th anniversary of the Second World War. In several flashbacks in the story, the japanese invasion of the West Coast of California (e.g. San Francisco, San Diego, and LosAngeles is portrayed in pretty cool detail).

Also check out this Japanese underground manga story by Suehiro, called strangely enough "Planet of the Jap" which features a Japanese takeover of America:

http://www.maniform.com/comics/pjap1.htm