Alternate Election Info-Boxes Thread

Hello, I am new to the Forum. I would like to start a project soon. It would be something like the ''Twilight Zone'' T.V show from the 1960s. Each new post/update would be like a new episode. Each episode would show a new Election. Each Episode would be a stand alone and not connected to each other.
But I need Alternate Wikipedia Election Info-Boxes. I know there are a lot in the Forums. This could be a good place to collect all of them. So, post all the Election Info-Boxes you can. My thread would only deal with American Elections, and they are number priority for this thread, but every one are more then happy to post some for other countries.

Hopefully a MOD could sticky this thread.

Hello, I am new to the Forum. I would like to start a project soon. It would be something like the ''Twilight Zone'' T.V show from the 1960s. Each new post/update would be like a new episode. Each episode would show a new Election. Each Episode would be a stand alone and not connected to each other.
But I need Alternate Wikipedia Election Info-Boxes. I know there are a lot in the Forums. This could be a good place to collect all of them. So, post all the Election Info-Boxes you can. My thread would only deal with American Elections, and they are number priority for this thread, but every one are more then happy to post some for other countries.

Hopefully a MOD could sticky this thread.

Welcome to AH.com. There's lots of talented people here so I'm sure you might be able to find some help for your project.