Altered America

Final tally for April 15 - 26 kindle sales and 2 paperback sales.

Kindle sales for today is already up to 6 sales and it's only 7 am my time here.

Wow.

That's an nice looking chart...

Chart.jpg

Congrats on the sales - reading it now, planning to do a review!

Any plans for a sequel? Or for future submissions - I ask merely out of curiosity of course ;)

Thande

Donor
Well, this is nice...

Like I said in that PM exchange, I think this sudden increase in sales is due to it being exposed to many more people once it's on the front page, people who see it casually rather than deliberately seeking it out.

I like to point out the anthology is the most bought book from people who purchase through my blog. Congrats.

Thande

Donor
Any plans for a sequel? Or for future submissions - I ask merely out of curiosity of course ;)

I hope there's a sequel as well, I already have one story that would be suitable I think for another Altered America, and I'd be interested in writing fresh submissions if the publisher comes up with another AH anthology with a different theme.

If any of y'all have read it and would care to post a review on Amazon, that would help raise our profile.

If any of y'all have read it and would care to post a review on Amazon, that would help raise our profile.

I would also be willing to host reviews on my blog and can offer the writer some promotion on their projects as well.

I hope there's a sequel as well, I already have one story that would be suitable I think for another Altered America, and I'd be interested in writing fresh submissions if the publisher comes up with another AH anthology with a different theme.

There's a second time travel anthology on the Martinus Publishing submission page
http://www.martinus.us/subs.html
Which can easily be turned into alternate history via time travel, I'm still thinking up ideas for this one