A Song was Heard in China - A Different Tiananmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the whole thing, great timeline you have there! Perhaps you could give Hong Kong some attention after the collapse of communism in Europe.:p

Dear ALL,

It's not dead, and it's not over yet. I do have the road map of how the TL should unfold up to 2012, and I've on hand full updates about Romania up to 1992 without any usable pictures, as well as bullet points of a few Chinese and Japanese updates. I hope to have time to copy and paste everything onto this board before Chinese New Year, when I'll be traveling to Japan with my family; but once again, no guarantee given my constant inability to update on time:p If I miss out the deadline, my next update would probably come after Easter.

Given my heavy workload in RL, I would sincerely like to see if anyone is willing to collaborate with me in writing parts of my TL (but better not touch China and Japan), as far as it does not violate my plan, given my desire not to let it die or being put on hold forever. I would be happy to share with you (spoiler warning:) what I think's going to happen, and I would really appreciate if someone could join me.

Regards,
Tony

Now that's over, Indigenous Hong Kongers can stop pretending they give a fuck about the people of China and return to their regular programming of screaming "Mainland locust go home" at Chinese tourists.

Now that's over, Indigenous Hong Kongers can stop pretending they give a fuck about the people of China and return to their regular programming of screaming "Mainland locust go home" at Chinese tourists.
I thought they ceased pretending to give a fuck about the Chinese people a long time ago.

I thought they ceased pretending to give a fuck about the Chinese people a long time ago.
Some Hong Kongers may spend 364 days a year cursing Mainlanders and mourning the loss of the British Empire, but come 6th June they magically transform into heroic devoted Chinese patriots who deeply deeply care about the filthy Yellow Locust Chinese compatriots who lost their lives on TAM square.
:'(:'(:'(:'(

june4-candle-a_0.jpg

RousseauX

Donor
Some Hong Kongers may spend 364 days a year cursing Mainlanders and mourning the loss of the British Empire, but come 6th June they magically transform into heroic devoted Chinese patriots who deeply deeply care about the filthy Yellow Locust Chinese compatriots who lost their lives on TAM square.
:'(:'(:'(:'(
lol in 1997 half of them prob liked the idea of going back to china they hate it now cuz the chinese government fucked up

RousseauX

Donor
Hey guys why would anyone possibly want to complain about rich mainlanders coming in and buying all the homes and making it unaffordable for average person in a city with limited land?

RousseauX

Donor
Chinese gov props up hk oligarchs while promising hk would have election which matters, obviously hkers only complain cuz they miss british empire

-some idiot

RousseauX

Donor
"random" kidnappings of tabloid publisher covering mainland china politicians from hong kong: obvsly hong kongers only cries crocodile tears over murder of thousands in bejing

-some retard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.