A Blank Map Thread

I've cleaned Phillip's map up a bit (for some reason everything turned black when I pasted it).

Wiki BAM.png

Seems like I am not the only one who thinks the .png file size limit for uploading is on the low side. Maybe Ian, the admin can shed some light on this quandry.

Okay. A few copies of these may be floating around, but I hvae some requests.

1. A map of the US and if possible most of north America, showing major rivers, mountains, etc..., but no state or national boundaries.

2. A map of Europe around 1939, with national boundaries, with major rivers and cities marked, but no national names if possible.

Thanks in advance.

No one took up my challenges? I'm disapointed.:(

Thande

Donor
Seems like I am not the only one who thinks the .png file size limit for uploading is on the low side. Maybe Ian, the admin can shed some light on this quandry.

.png? Hardly! The one for .jpg is too small, but .png is more than enough in my opinion.

Anyway, you can always use imagehosting if you really must post an enormous one.

Wasn't really planning on posting a BAM, unless someone wants me to do one. The reason I said that, was I tried to post Monkeyflung's Asia map w/ international boundaries that I added, and was told that I exceeded the .png file size limit, so I had to resort to image hosting.

Can someone make a map with 1335 borders?
I have one on this page of the OTL Maps thread. Also, in the future this thread is for "blank" (I.E. coastline, rivers, and maybe modern borders) while the OTL map threads are for requests like that. Not to be hard on you or anything, you new and this board is at times highly confusing.

Who was it thinking of making the blank map web page anyway?
Did it get anywhere?
I'm wanting to do a certain map but can't find a suitable looking base (its UK based).

Last edited:
Okay, since no one answered my challenges, here is a new one.

I need a map of Middle Earth, from J.R.R. Tolkien's works. Should have a reasonable level of detail (rivers and mountains shwon, important places, etc...). Can anyone do this?

Thande

Donor
Okay, since no one answered my challenges, here is a new one.

I need a map of Middle Earth, from J.R.R. Tolkien's works. Should have a reasonable level of detail (rivers and mountains shwon, important places, etc...). Can anyone do this?

A blank editable map?

would anyone like to make a series of maps for me?
i need a series of maps.

North America
South America
Antarctica
Africa
Europe
Middle East
India
Far East Asia
Siberia
Central Asia
Australasia

each one with the provincial/state borders. and the entire map based upon this map
Base Map 2.PNG

Base Map 2.PNG

and for the states/provinces, you can use this map.
you may notice if you look closely that i separated Kosovo and Vojovinda (sp?) from Serbia and separated Bosnia and Herzegovina
Provincial World.PNG

Provincial World.PNG