AHC: best possible Roman eperors after Octavian August and Tiberius

Tiberius's son Drusus seemed to be promising, and his cousin Germanicus as well had Tiberius's paranoia not been so bad.

Tiberius's son Drusus seemed to be promising, and his cousin Germanicus as well had Tiberius's paranoia not been so bad.
I second this. Drusus was far better at administration and management than Germanicus. Had he not been murdered by Sejanus, we probably would've seen a more toned-down, friendlier version of Tiberius' regime come to power.

I second this. Drusus was far better at administration and management than Germanicus. Had he not been murdered by Sejanus, we probably would've seen a more toned-down, friendlier version of Tiberius' regime come to power.
Any long term consequences especially if he is followed by a handful of other good emperors

Any long term consequences especially if he is followed by a handful of other good emperors
Drusus, if we take from Tiberius' example, will continue to ensure Rome's coffers are overflowing with Sesterces. No needless wars of expansion- the Rhine and Danube will be maintained as the frontier, with the Legions extensively digging in on the other side. I could also see a creeping autocracy on the horizon, as without Caligula's bombastic-ness and ill-rule (insane or not insane, he still decimated the treasury and made enemies with the senate too quickly), Drusus would have a much easier time whittling down the Senate.

Assuming his son Gemellus lives to adulthood, is well-trained by Drusus, and reproduces, it should be smooth sailing for the entire First Century, apart from inevitable natural disasters- i.e. Vesuvius.

Drusus, if we take from Tiberius' example, will continue to ensure Rome's coffers are overflowing with Sesterces. No needless wars of expansion- the Rhine and Danube will be maintained as the frontier, with the Legions extensively digging in on the other side. I could also see a creeping autocracy on the horizon, as without Caligula's bombastic-ness and ill-rule (insane or not insane, he still decimated the treasury and made enemies with the senate too quickly), Drusus would have a much easier time whittling down the Senate.

Assuming his son Gemellus lives to adulthood, is well-trained by Drusus, and reproduces, it should be smooth sailing for the entire First Century, apart from inevitable natural disasters- i.e. Vesuvius.
What happens to Germanics? Will Rome try to influence them and turn them into a China-like sphere of influence?

You know i never quite thought of Drusus in that way. Whenever i look to who would have been better for the julio claudians i always think Drusus the elder and Germanicus, but Drusus is just as promising for sure, the only problem is his wife if everything about her and Sejanus is correct.

You know i never quite thought of Drusus in that way. Whenever i look to who would have been better for the julio claudians i always think Drusus the elder and Germanicus, but Drusus is just as promising for sure, the only problem is his wife if everything about her and Sejanus is correct.
I am honestly not sure how Germanicus would have fared as an Emperor. A talented military man for sure, but Drusus had to save him from the Rhine Mutinies, and he had a bungled handling of the Province of Syria (Tacitus cries sabotage from Tiberius, but I find this highly unlikely).

It's pretty clear that Sejanus and Drusus had their guns lined up to take the other out (Drusus HATED Sejanus, if hate is even enough to describe it)- Sejanus simply happened to be the one who fired first. Either prevent Livilla's recruitment, or prevent Tiberius' favoritism of Sejanus, and the rogue Prefect will find himself to be a very, very dead man.