Hitler, Trotsky, Stalin and Tito all Walk into a Bar.

In 1913 all 4 men were living in the same city as each other. If the BBC is to be believed they were also less than two miles from each other (square or not I don't know either way they're close). So what happens if the tile situation occurs in said city?

Probably very little. They were just normal people back then, by and large.

Very little initially. However, expect massive amounts of change. The USSR without Stalin and Trotsky will be a very different place, for instance. And Germany won’t see Nazism rise, which is also a dramatic difference.

Very little initially. However, expect massive amounts of change. The USSR without Stalin and Trotsky will be a very different place, for instance. And Germany won’t see Nazism rise, which is also a dramatic difference.

Okay, how would those four walking into the same bar at that time meaningfully change the course of history? The OP didn't say anything else, just that they happen to be in a bar together.

In 1913 all 4 men were living in the same city as each other. If the BBC is to be believed they were also less than two miles from each other (square or not I don't know either way they're close). So what happens if the tile situation occurs in said city?
them a bomb killed all 4 or what? there a bar fight? tell us..

Okay, how would those four walking into the same bar at that time meaningfully change the course of history? The OP didn't say anything else, just that they happen to be in a bar together.
Yeah, let me elaborate. I was asking if they actually met each other during that time and if you want to add Freud in to get up to some psychoanalysis it's up to you. They walk into the bar, meet each other and what happens after is really up to you.

I know but like I didn't exactly want to put the neurologist with future politicians/dictators.

Put him there to get them all in group therapy. They wind up at the bar, enjoy each other’s company, and Freud gradually helps all of them just enough so that they never embark on their OTL careers. Now that’s some butterflies!