Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does somebody have a good map of the US, highlighting all the major capitals of the States, large cities, & possibly other minor cities in the states as well. Thanks.

May I please request a flag for a "Federal Republic of Canada" based on Cire's thread in the Books & other Media forum?

The man himself described it as red and gold, with a striped field and a red maple leaf on gold in the canton; I would like to modify this description a little.

One imagines a flag in green and white and red - the field is striped in red and white (the stripes are vertical, to distinguish this flag from that of the United States, as well as represent a new direction for Canada after a long and thoroughly unpleasant Military Occupation), with green maple leaves in the canton to represent a new beginning for the Great White North. For the record there are seven stripes, symbolising the former provinces & territories now transformed into States of this truncated Canada.

The red should ideally be bright red, rather than sombre - fresh blood, rather than old wounds - though I will differ to your creative instincts.:)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Canada#/media/File:Canadian_Red_Ensign_(1921-1957).svg

^^When describing green maple leaves, I thought of the three-stalked design at the bottom of the shield on this Red Ensign; may I please suggest losing the lower part of that central stalk, leaving the bottom curved and hopefully allowing for a smoother fit into the canton of this flag?^^

Please allow me to thank you for considering my request and also for your efforts on behalf of all those of us who have Ideas but lack the Talents to realise them!

Can someone make this a png. styled flag. Thank you.
flag.png

Serbia's new districts looked like this:

serbia_new_districts_1914.png

The districts in pre-Balkan Wars territory looked like this:

serbia_districts_1910.png
Well... thanks for this useful material... pretty sure there are more of these, and administraive maps for other Balkan states (Montenegro, Bulgaria, Albania, etc.) dating back from just before WW1. I need them for an editable map patch (especially QBAM)

Can someone make a Syndicalist US flag, like a normal red-black flag but involving the red and white stripes?
I'm not sure if you want to keep the red/white stripes or make them red/black. So here are a few options:
SyndicalistUSA _ for Bomster _ FG1.png canton replaced with red/black flag
SyndicalistUSA _ for Bomster _ FG2.png same as above but keeping the stars
SyndicalistUSA _ for Bomster _ FG3.png white stripes replaced with black
SyndicalistUSA _ for Bomster _ FG4.png almost the same, but with a diagonal colour red/black switch
SyndicalistUSA _ for Bomster _ FG5.png two diagonal switches - a bit more anarchic...
SyndicalistUSA _ for Bomster _ FG6.png re-coloured canton, black with red stars
SyndicalistUSA _ for Bomster _ FG7.png re-coloured canton, red with black stars

Hopefully one of them is roughly what you had in mind?

What about adding white stipes to the red/black such that it's black stripes meeting red stripes at the diagonal.
Or to put it another way red/white stripes cut diagonally joining black/white stripes.

It has occurred to me that another plausible variation might show the black half of the field as solid, while the red half of the field is striped in red & white.

Hmmm ... as an arch-Monarchist (CONSTITUTIONAL Monarchist) I may have to reconsider my opinion of that flag!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.