Did the Japanese Air Force have an expansion doctrine?

Since the Army had Hokushin Ron as an expansion doctrine, and the Navy had Nanshin Ron as an expansion doctrine, was there ever a doctrine for the Imperial Air Force? And if not, which did they support the most?

don't think the air force was a separate service, there was army air units and naval air units and I'm sure they thought highly of each other just as the army and navy did

don't think the air force was a separate service, there was army air units and naval air units and I'm sure they thought highly of each other just as the army and navy did

Now I'm getting interested in a timeline where there is a separate service of Japanese Air forces, which have an expansion doctrine of their own. What that could be is a fun idea.

Now I'm getting interested in a timeline where there is a separate service of Japanese Air forces, which have an expansion doctrine of their own. What that could be is a fun idea.

None, the air force on its own would not have the capability to pursue its own expansionist policy unlike the army and navy.