Philosophical WI - Nietzsche's father survival

Recently, a friend of mine and I were discussing the work of Friedrich Nietzsche, a late XIX century German philosopher with some influences in post-modern thought, such as with the Nazi regime, who somewhat bastardized his thought.
We began discussing an interesting aspect of his biography, his Lutheran ministerial ancestry (his father and grandfather were pastors) and his relationship with his father, who he liked better than any other family member and had great respect. His father died when young Nietzsche was five years old; could his survival into his son's youth and adulthood and changed the outcome of his own growth and philosophy? Could Nietzsche, known for statements such as "God is dead" become a priest, following his father's footsteps? What effects could that have in post-modern thought and on history in general?

Nietzsche the priest... funny idea, definitely. But even if he rises to the top of some Protestant church in Germany... what exactly would he do then?

Nietzsche the priest... funny idea, definitely. But even if he rises to the top of some Protestant church in Germany... what exactly would he do then?

I did some research when fiddling with the idea and I found an interesting prospect in a social movement on Germany at the time, Neolutheranism. It seems to emphasise a rejection of rationalism, something very akin to Nietzsche himself. The movement fell out of favour because of their romantism, something Nietzsche could help moderating I would say.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Lutheranism
And there's Bismarck with Kulturkampf which Nietzsche OTL supported with caution. Could a pious Protestant Nietzsche ally with Bismarck against the Catholic Church?