WI Confederacy and Entente win WW1?

Are there a chance that Quebec will be Canada own Utah troubles after FGW?
Since they will probably support and supplies the Quebecoise resistance

Washington-Berlin-Rome-Tokyo axis.

The ATL equivelant of Yalta would feature Hitler, FDR, Mussolini and Hirohito meeting to divide up the postwar world into imperial spheres.

Are there a chance that Quebec will be Canada own Utah troubles after FGW?
Since they will probably support and supplies the Quebecoise resistance
Unlikely but not impossible. Quebecoise had a longer history than Deseret and had not migrated to evade a hostile government. In addition, Deseret had more centralised leadership in the form of the Mormon elders.

I would look more to the example of the James and Younger brothers on OTL. Local heros who could do no wrong and on whom no one would inform on.

Washington-Berlin-Rome-Tokyo axis.

The ATL equivelant of Yalta would feature Hitler, FDR, Mussolini and Hirohito meeting to divide up the postwar world into imperial spheres.
Washington and Berlin will probably like each other but Tokyo... . . . Yeah I like to say they wouldn't see eye to eye

Nah, they'd be on the same page. The British/French/CSA would be just as racist to the japanese as the entente was OTL after WWI.
Okay yeah I agree about that but they see US would be as racist as them especially having a war between them in the FGW and Rememberacist movement will make racism against Asians a lot more acceptable

Would be Chester Martin mistress/ lover in this TL guys? I think good candidate for being Yankee Eva Braun is Surprisely Sylvia Enos because she literally travel to the CSA to kill her husband killer.
Does the USS Ericsson still get sunk to the ocean, or did Sylvia and George get a divorce? Still a cool idea.

A smart arse like like the American lawyer chasing after a Cannuck patriot is another plot to be avoided.
Speaking of that smart-arse American lawyer, I imagine Johnathan Moss would act like Potter and Tom in the canon universe. I don't see him as supporting Martin's (or any other American Hitler) America.

Last edited:
No because Kimball would not have been pissed off with being a loser.
I like the idea of Sylvia being Chester's Eva Braun, so that's why I asked. On the other hand, maybe Sylvia wouldn't need a reason because she was mad at George for almost having an affair and used Chester to get back at George.

Last edited:
You need a pissed off destroyer captain as well as being able to find the sub, assuming that it is not running on the surface. I can see the motivation though in getting one of the merchant ship killers.

So what would cause the CSA and the Entente to win the war? I can see Custer's offensive to take Nashville falling, leading to the US losing the war, but how does the Entente win in Europe?