Telephone Map Game: 11th Edition

@JuniperSpring
df04x1w-05768b4d-c146-4de4-a1b2-d480816990b2.png

Damn. I was planning on participating but guess not. When will the next one happen?

Btw those are some nice maps.

As much as I'd like to participate again, as I mentioned practically 9 months ago now, the whole thing just takes far, far too long to play out.

My proposal is to split the timeline - have one person start, but pass it on to two others, or more. From there it can proceed linearly. Theoretically having two or more queues should mean it's moving along at least somewhere.

Great flow this round! Seemed we were all on a similar and realistic timeline
Well the maps around the middle were if nothing else. The first three and my map were doing something quite different. Your map was absolutely beautiful though. Pre modern Chinese republicanism and Kongsis are 2 of the cooler concepts to explore in AH.

As much as I'd like to participate again, as I mentioned practically 9 months ago now, the whole thing just takes far, far too long to play out.

My proposal is to split the timeline - have one person start, but pass it on to two others, or more. From there it can proceed linearly. Theoretically having two or more queues should mean it's moving along at least somewhere.
I’m pretty sure they used to do it like this and I’m all for doing it this way. When I claimed a turn I had time but by the time it got to me I was in Bosnia visiting family so if nothing else this would’ve made it easier for me. If it would’ve been better for others as well then I’m all for it.

Well the maps around the middle were if nothing else. The first three and my map were doing something quite different. Your map was absolutely beautiful though. Pre modern Chinese republicanism and Kongsis are 2 of the cooler concepts to explore in AH.
Yeah this map game can be broken down into three separate stories:
Story 1: (Maps 1-4) The ramifications of a lasting Napoleonic Egypt (and Syria)
Story 2: (Maps 4-13) Republican Cathay and the Kongsi republics
Story 3: (Maps 14-15) American Indonesia in the Cold War

All three of these are pretty interesting in their own right, and have great potential for further expansion!

Yeah this map game can be broken down into three separate stories:
Story 1: (Maps 1-4) The ramifications of a lasting Napoleonic Egypt (and Syria)
Story 2: (Maps 4-13) Republican Cathay and the Kongsi republics
Story 3: (Maps 14-15) American Indonesia in the Cold War

All three of these are pretty interesting in their own right, and have great potential for further expansion!
To be fair I think 14 was meant to be part of the Cathayverse.

I definitely find the former more interesting, especially Republican Cathay, I’d love to see a TL around some of the ideas in that, but that’s my personal lean towards earlier PODs.