As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Adult Swim (Programming Block)
Adult Swim
Launched on October 14, 2002, on the Cartoon Network.
Airs Sunday thru Thursday Nights.

11:00 pm Fat Albert (Filmation; Acquired by The Fat Albert Trust, founded by Ennis Cosby)
12:00 am Celebrity Deathmatch (MTV Animation)
12:30 am Home Movies (Soup2Nuts)
1:00 am Beavis and Butthead (MTV Animation)
1:30 am Aeon Flux (MTV Animation)​

Adult Swim
Launched on October 14, 2002, on the Cartoon Network.
Airs Sunday thru Thursday Nights.

11:00 pm Fat Albert (Filmation; Acquired by The Fat Albert Trust, founded by Ennis Cosby)
12:00 am Celebrity Deathmatch (MTV Animation)
12:30 am Home Movies (Soup2Nuts)
1:00 am Beavis and Butthead (MTV Animation)
1:30 am Aeon Flux (MTV Animation)​
This lineup actually makes a lot of sense for this timeline's Adult Swim.

Notable Celebrity Deathmatch Fights
OIP.bA07fUlbz0JacHSGdmVteQHaEK

Notable Celebrity Deathmatch Fights

1998:
Daniel Abbott vs. John Kricfalusi (A fight from the "Deathmatch Vault," taking place in 1981 with Mel Blanc as a special referee).

1999:
- Backstreet Boys vs. NSYNC (A five on five tag team match)
- Marlin Perkins vs. Marty Stouffer (The first use of Stone-Cold Steve Austin's time machine to bring back deceased celebrities).

2000:
- Eminem vs. Everlast vs. Vanilla Ice (Billed as the "Battle of the White Rappers")
- Freddie Mercury vs. Eazy-E (Billed as an "AIDS Chairty Match")

2001:
- Bridgette St. Pierre vs. Olivia Abbott (Billed as the championship bout for "Worst Celebrity Mom" with both fighters brought back to life thanks to Steve Austin's time machine. The winner is declared the loser).

2002:
- Bob Clampett vs. Tex Avery vs. Chuck Jones vs. Robert McKimson vs. Friz Freleng (Billed as a royal rumble to determine the winner as Cartoon King).​

Last edited:
1998:
Daniel Abbott vs. John Kricfalusi (A fight from the "Deathmatch Vault," taking place in 1981 with Mel Blanc as a special referee).
Good thing this is an animated parody series, or this would have gotten antagonistically bloody.
1999:
- Backstreet Boys vs. NSYNC (A five on five tag team match)
- Marlin Perkins vs. Marty Stouffer (The first use of Stone-Cold Steve Austin's time machine to bring back deceased celebrities).
Nothing much to see here.
2000:
- Eminem vs. Everlast vs. Vanilla Ice (Billed as the "Battle of the White Rappers")
- Freddie Mercury vs. Eazy-E (Billed as an "AIDS Chairty Match")
See above.
2001:
- Bridgette St. Pierre vs. Olivia Abbott (Billed as the championship bout for "Worst Celebrity Mom" with both fighters brought back to life thanks to Steve Austin's time machine. The winner is declared the loser).
So, the one who wins gets shunned, while the one who loses gets to die in front of an audience? I call that a win-win for the audience!
2002:
- Bob Clampett vs. Tex Avery vs. Chuck Jones vs. Robert McKimson vs. Friz Freleng (Billed as a royal rumble to determine the winner as Cartoon King).
This is gonna be a tough match. However, my money's on Tex in this fight, considering how much pain goes on in his shorts, primarily in the ones starring The Wolf.

Hey everyone. I haven't been back in here due to schoolwork (This is the last month for the term), so I just caught up.

Kingdom Hearts: I actually have a roadmap laid out for the games following the first release which is: the final mix content being added to the game for free (The Phantom can patch in updates, so no international re-releases) later this year; Instead of Chain of Memories being made for the Cosmos, it will be Kingdom Hearts 2; in its place is the side story Riku's Descent which shows what Riku was doing as Maleficent's bringer of darkness set for release in 2003; Chain of Memories essentially just being the PS2 remake without the card system; in 2005 will be 358/2 Days which will be a bit different as both Twilight Town and the Organization operating more like a cult that believes that falling to the darkness is the path to enlightenment; finally Kingdom Hearts 3 is probably going to be a completely different game storywise due to Sora, Riku, and Roxas's meddling as the various Disney worlds begin to merge into one true canon.

Also, has anyone seen or played this game? Disney Mirrorverse
So what do you guys think? Does it have merit?

Hey everyone. I haven't been back in here due to schoolwork (This is the last month for the term), so I just caught up.
Okay.
Kingdom Hearts: I actually have a roadmap laid out for the games following the first release which is: the final mix content being added to the game for free (The Phantom can patch in updates, so no international re-releases) later this year; Instead of Chain of Memories being made for the Cosmos, it will be Kingdom Hearts 2; in its place is the side story Riku's Descent which shows what Riku was doing as Maleficent's bringer of darkness set for release in 2003; Chain of Memories essentially just being the PS2 remake without the card system; in 2005 will be 358/2 Days which will be a bit different as both Twilight Town and the Organization operating more like a cult that believes that falling to the darkness is the path to enlightenment; finally Kingdom Hearts 3 is probably going to be a completely different game storywise due to Sora, Riku, and Roxas's meddling as the various Disney worlds begin to merge into one true canon.
I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to see how the plot of Kingdom Hearts 3 turns out. And considering how much Disney owns that they could utilize into Kingdom Hearts in the 2000's, that just opens the floodgates for more crossovers.
Also, has anyone seen or played this game? Disney Mirrorverse
So what do you guys think? Does it have merit?
I actually like the whole "alternate world" aspect, which justifies the liberties taken with the characters. Seriously, in what world that isn't alternate would Belle want to be on the same side as Maleficent? Clearly not the Descendants world, at least.

And considering how Baloo's form takes more inspiration from TaleSpin than The Jungle Book, it gives me hope that we could see characters ranging from a rage-fueled Goliath to Winnie the Pooh as a bee summoner. It could work under the logic that this game provides.

Okay.

I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to see how the plot of Kingdom Hearts 3 turns out. And considering how much Disney owns that they could utilize into Kingdom Hearts in the 2000's, that just opens the floodgates for more crossovers.

I actually like the whole "alternate world" aspect, which justifies the liberties taken with the characters. Seriously, in what world that isn't alternate would Belle want to be on the same side as Maleficent? Clearly not the Descendants world, at least.

And considering how Baloo's form takes more inspiration from TaleSpin than The Jungle Book, it gives me hope that we could see characters ranging from a rage-fueled Goliath to Winnie the Pooh as a bee summoner. It could work under the logic that this game provides.
I'm more interested in both how the characters would fight in Mirrorverse because that would help Capcom and Disney set up how they would play in their Smash clone along with how that game's story mode would play out.

I'm more interested in both how the characters would fight in Mirrorverse because that would help Capcom and Disney set up how they would play in their Smash clone along with how that game's story mode would play out.
I wonder what was going on with Daniel Abbott's idea for Disney's Sorcerer Arena (I think ON1988 said it was released for the Atari Panther in 1998 ITTL... I suppose eldandythedoubter's comment means that a sequel in the works...)

I wonder what was going on with Daniel Abbott's idea for Disney's Sorcerer Arena (I think ON1988 said it was released for the Atari Panther in 1998 ITTL... I suppose eldandythedoubter's comment means that a sequel in the works...)
I miss so many things while I read through this post, but I can work my idea into it. The Disney Smash clone I have is being done over at Capcom by former Street Fighter planner and eventual showrunner for Devil May Cry, Hideaki Itsuno. The game plays arena wise like the Power Stone games but with the simplistic move inputs of the smash bros games.

Upcoming Celebrity Deathmatch Fights
OIP.bA07fUlbz0JacHSGdmVteQHaEK

2002-03

Deathbowl 2003's main event: Trey and Tiffany Disney vs. Paris and Nikki Hilton, billed as the "Rumble of the Rich Kids."

Eric Bischoff vs. Terry Funk vs. Paul Heyman vs. Jerry Jarrett billed as "Last Wrestling Promoter Standing" due to the real-life suicide of Vince McMahon.

Bill Cosby vs. Ennis Cosby billed as "Father vs. Son" due to Ennis getting the rights to Fat Albert from his father. Ennis told local news reporters in Philly that "...I believe the series could still teach important lessons to today's youth. So, because of that, I didn't want it to be tainted by the rumors of my dad raping women behind the scenes."​

2002-03

Deathbowl 2003's main event: Trey and Tiffany Disney vs. Paris and Nikki Hilton, billed as the "Rumble of the Rich Kids."

Eric Bischoff vs. Terry Funk vs. Paul Heyman vs. Jerry Jarrett billed as "Last Wrestling Promoter Standing" due to the real-life suicide of Vince McMahon.

Bill Cosby vs. Ennis Cosby billed as "Father vs. Son" due to Ennis getting the rights to Fat Albert from his father. Ennis told local news reporters in Philly that "...I believe the series could still teach important lessons to today's youth. So, because of that, I didn't want it to be tainted by the rumors of my dad raping women behind the scenes."​
I'm hoping the Disney kids win. After all, they gave us a majority ownership of TMNT as part of the Mouse.

That would be something to see. If I cared much about wrestling, that is.

I think whatever form Fat Albert takes nowadays would be a more interesting story than which Cosby wins. I hope Bill dies from an extremely bloody fate at Ennis's hands.

So what is trey disney disney been up. Back in 1998 he was working in the mail room at his father company. I assume he has moved up the corparate ladder. Also has trey disney been dating anyone late. Or has he married anyone yet. If he is already married when he been having his first child and will it be a boy, a girl or twins

Bonkers (2002 Film)
Bonkers: The Movie
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on November 27, 2002.

Live action scenes directed by
Tim Burton

Animation supervised by
Richard Williams

Music by
Danny Elfman

Production Companies
Legendary Pictures
Grantray-Lawrence Glasgow
Richard Williams Animation

Live Action Cast
John Goodman as Lucky Piquel
Jennifer Aniston as Miranda Wright
Dakota Fanning as Marylin Piquel
Patricia Richardson as Dyl Piquel
Richard Portnow as Chief Kanifky
Ron Perlman as Sgt. Francis Q. Grating
Bob Hoskins as Eddie Valiant's Ghost
Jim Carrey as the Collector's human persona

Cartoon Voices
Jim Cummings as Bonkers D. Bobcat, Pete
Jeff Bennett as Jitters A. Dog
Frank Welker as Fall Apart Rabbit
Charles Fleischer as Roger Rabbit and Benny the Cab
Dan Castellaneta as Baby Huey and Katnip
Maurice LaMarche as Herman the Mouse
Lou Hirsch as Baby Herman
Bill Farmer as Goofy
Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse
Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
Michael Bell as the Collector in toon form

Legal Stuff in the End Credits
Shezow is a registered trademark of Dark Horse Comics. Used by permission.

Characters from Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs and Freakazoid used with permission from Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.

Hanna-Barbera and Nicktoons characters used with permission from The Jim Henson Company.

MGM, Tex Avery, DePatie-Freleng, Filmation and Ruby-Spears characters used with permission from Turner Broadcasting System.

Theo and Gretchen and other Strange Magic characters used with permission from Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.

Slimer used with permission from Paramount Pictures Corporation.

Mighty Mouse, Woody Woodpecker and other Famous Studios characters used with permission from Universal City Studios, Inc.

(c) MMII Walt Disney Pictures and Legendary Entertainment​

Tim Burton

Animation supervised by
Richard Williams

Music by
Danny Elfman

Production Companies
Legendary Pictures

Live Action Cast

Cartoon Voices
Bill Farmer as Goofy

Characters from Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs and Freakazoid used with permission from Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.

Hanna-Barbera and Nicktoons characters used with permission from The Jim Henson Company.

MGM, Tex Avery, DePatie-Freleng, Filmation and Ruby-Spears characters used with permission from Turner Broadcasting System.

Theo and Gretchen and other Strange Magic characters used with permission from Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.

Mighty Mouse, Woody Woodpecker and other Famous Studios characters used with permission from Universal City Studios, Inc.

Interesting concept there mate so have you thought about possibly doing a Sam Raimi directed version of Batman v Superman Dawn of justice for the release date that I made for it

Tim Burton

Animation supervised by
Richard Williams

Music by
Danny Elfman

Production Companies
Legendary Pictures

Live Action Cast

Cartoon Voices
Bill Farmer as Goofy

I wonder if fall apart is roger son atl