As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Well to @OldNavy1988, nice! But CBS' Firefly (created by Joss Whedon, produced TTL by Miramax Television (Anschutz Entertainment Group), starred Nathan Fillion), marked Joss Whedon's first show since his firing from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and two new ABC sitcoms That's So Raven (starred Raven-Synome) and What I Like About You (created TTL by Mitchell Kriegman, produced by Touchstone Television, starred Amanda Bynes and Jennie Garth) is on the way!

To @OldNavy1988, nice! But appears that ABC's two new sitcoms What I Like About You and That's So Raven could be the higher-rated primetime shows, and CBS' Miramax-produced show Firefly (Joss Whedon's first show since his firing from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) could be the lowest-rated primetime show of the season. I'd really be excited to see SBC's Ultraman Tiga and Fox's TMNT and Spider-Man reboots.

To @OldNavy1988, nice job! But, I'll prepare for SBC to get Ultraman Guardians (TTL's version of Ultraman Tiga, produced by New Line Cinema, used original American footage unlike OTL's 4Kids version) and Power Rangers Ninja Storm, also produced by New Line Cinema on Saturday mornings. But this fall, CBS would have Firefly (Joss Whedon's first show since his firing from Buffy, produced TTL by Miramax Television) and ABC would have What I Like About You (created TTL by Mitchell Kriegman, produced TTL by Touchstone Television).
So many things with this?

1. So doubt most people know about Tsuburaya Productions long history of battling for Ultraman license against Chaiyo Productions in Thailand. I was wondering if this was butterfly ITTL. (link to said history that still somehow ongoing... https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Ultraman_Series/Licensing_Disputes)

2. Why is Ultraman Tiga being changed to Ultraman Guardians. Glad it not being done like 4kids (who I think isn't around ITTL so thank God for that.) but feels weird to change the name. Also I really enjoy Tiga but would have done Ultraman Gaia over it. Maybe have Ultraman Cosmos as it sequal and Neos following suit along with Max and then Mebius. Though Mebius might be tricky since it an huge anniversary season that pays tribute to seasons upto Ultraman 80. Again upto you on that... Like to help if anyone is interested.

3. Please tell me that Whedon isn't going be a asshat like he was on Buffy? Though seeing Miramax Television tells me otherwise.

House of Villains (2002 TV Special)
maxresdefault.jpg

House of Villains
Aired on September 6, 2002, as a special edition of the anthology series on Fox

Main Voice Talents
Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse
Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
Bill Farmer as Goofy and Pluto
Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse
Corey Burton as Gomez Addams, Chernabog and Captain Hook
Jim Cummings as Pete, Milgroth, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Kaa
Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck, Queen of Hearts and Anastasia Tremaine
Kath Soucie as Drizella Tremaine
Molly Ringwald as Becky Thatcher and Anastasia Karrutha
Jonathan Freeman as Jafar
Susan Blakeslee as Morticia Addams, Lady Tremaine, Maleficent and Cruella De Vil
James Woods as Hades
Matt Frewer as Panic
Bobcat Goldthwait as Pain
Eartha Kitt as Ursula and Izma
Rita Moreno as Carmen Sandiego
James Avery as Shredder
Pat Fraley as Krang
Cam Clarke as Rocksteady
Barry Gordon as Bebop
Greg Rhodes as Huey and Tom Sawyer
Wil Wheaton as Dewey
Neil Patrick Harris as Louie
Seth Green as Peter Pan, Huck Finn and Pugsley Addams
Christina Ricci as Wednesday Addams and Kat Harvey
Devon Sawa as Casper the Friendly Ghost
Brenda Song as Molly McGee
Hank Azaria as Bartok
Keanu Reeves as Aladdin
Judith Barsi as Snow White
Drew Barrymore as Cinderella
Lacey Chabert as Aurora
Dolly Parton as Belle
Ann Jillian as Rapunzel
Jodi Benson as Ariel
Linda Larkin as Jasmine

Archival Footage Voices
Walt Disney, Sr. as Mickey Mouse
Clarence Nash as Donald Duck
Pinto Colvig as Goofy
June Foray as Witch Hazel​

I did not consider Carmen Sandiego, Shredder, and Gomez Addams to share the screen together, not even in a Halloween special like this. Impressive.

I did not consider Carmen Sandiego, Shredder, and Gomez Addams to share the screen together, not even in a Halloween special like this. Impressive.
Neither did anyone else, but apparently some on the Disney crew pretty much thought "Screw it. Let's cram in as many villains as we can in the allotted time." But even with the characters listed in the previous post, there would be more present that don't really get a line or are shown in the background in the "It's Our House Now" number.

We'll nice job with TTL's vision of House of Villains, @OldNavy1988! But ABC will have two new sitcoms on the air, That's So Raven (produced TTL by Touchstone Television, starred Raven-Synome) and What I Like About You (produced TTL by Touchstone Television, created TTL by Mitchell Kriegman, theme by Lillix, starred Amanda Bynes) and CBS would introduce two new shows, a new version of The Twilight Zone (produced TTL by Columbia-TriStar Television) and Joss Whedon's first show since his firing from Buffy the Vampire Slayer in 1998, Firefly (produced TTL by Miramax Television). Anyways, Disney's Fox would release Swimfan, Universal (OTL Columbia and Revolution made the film) would have Stealing Harvard, RKO Radio Pictures (OTL Warner Bros. and Franchise Pictures made the film) would have Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever, Warner Bros.' (OTL Columbia Pictures made the film) is getting Trapped, New Line Cinema (OTL DreamWorks made the film) will get The Tuxedo and Touchstone Pictures (OTL Walt Disney Pictures made the film) would have Spirited Away. But Cartoon Network would get its 10th anniversary soon.

@TheFaultsofAlts

And I almost forgot, Fox aired this year's Simpsons Treehouse of Horror on the 10th of September since the network will be preoccupied with the MLB playoffs and World Series for most of October.

This year's "Amusing Tombstones"
- The Ripping Friends
- Enron
- Bobby Knight's Coaching Career
- Post-Soviet Russia
- Sovereign Citizenship (Yes, President Harvey Weinstein vs. SovCits)

Neither did anyone else, but apparently some on the Disney crew pretty much thought "Screw it. Let's cram in as many villains as we can in the allotted time." But even with the characters listed in the previous post, there would be more present that don't really get a line or are shown in the background in the "It's Our House Now" number.
Fifteen dollars says Mr. Invader makes a background cameo alongside Uncle Fester.
@TheFaultsofAlts

And I almost forgot, Fox aired this year's Simpsons Treehouse of Horror on the 10th of September since the network will be preoccupied with the MLB playoffs and World Series for most of October.

This year's "Amusing Tombstones"
- The Ripping Friends
- Enron
- Bobby Knight's Coaching Career
- Post-Soviet Russia
- Sovereign Citizenship (Yes, President Harvey Weinstein vs. SovCits)
Good call on the earlier premiere.

Speaking of Simpsons references that only take a couple of seconds to get through, has a couch gag akin to this happened just for Fox's in-house dubs?

Speaking of Simpsons references that only take a couple of seconds to get through, has a couch gag akin to this happened just for Fox's in-house dubs?
Marge's hair is green and she wears a tiger stripe bikini just like Lum Invader.

Have you been able to catch up on everything that has happened so far in 2002?
Yes. It was able to catch up the rest of 2002, including the premiere of Firefly (TTL it was on CBS, TTL it was produced by Miramax Television), which was Joss Whedon's first show since his firing from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and CBS also debuted two new action-heavy shows Birds of Prey and a new version of The Twilight Zone. But ABC would have two new comedies That's So Raven and What I Like About You. As for the films of 2002, we have TriStar Pictures to distribute Pokémon 4Ever (dubbed TTL by Nelvana) and Carolco would have I Spy (OTL Columbia Pictures made the film). BTW, CBS was interested in purchasing Discovery Networks to mark its foray onto cable television. TTL Sam Raimi would do Catch Me If You Can.

Have you been able to catch up on everything that has happened so far in 2002?
Yes, I was. I'm very interested in how the new era of The Jim Henson Company is going to go with a Henson in charge again. Maybe we'd get a lot more awareness for older IPs? I can see a Danger Mouse/Secret Squirrel crossover as a direct-to-video movie.

Yes. It was able to catch up the rest of 2002, including the premiere of Firefly (TTL it was on CBS, TTL it was produced by Miramax Television), which was Joss Whedon's first show since his firing from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and CBS also debuted two new action-heavy shows Birds of Prey and a new version of The Twilight Zone. But ABC would have two new comedies That's So Raven and What I Like About You. As for the films of 2002, we have TriStar Pictures to distribute Pokémon 4Ever (dubbed TTL by Nelvana) and Carolco would have I Spy (OTL Columbia Pictures made the film). BTW, CBS was interested in purchasing Discovery Networks to mark its foray onto cable television. TTL Sam Raimi would do Catch Me If You Can.
A lot of the new fall shows likely won't deviate too much from OTL except for the changes in ownership.