Here's an idea, wouldn't it make sense for the RU/NUSA to try to remove Romance and Greek influence from the English language?
I don't know that they would try to remove Greek influence, but they might try and remove French. I'm not sure the project would go through though. It would be quite expensive.

I don't know that they would try to remove Greek influence, but they might try and remove French. I'm not sure the project would go through though. It would be quite expensive.
There's also the fact that their differences with the French are political/confessional rather than racial. I think American English will just reintroduce the 27th letter and keep coming up with increasingly alien new words and turns of phrase.

There's also the fact that their differences with the French are political/confessional rather than racial.
Plus this would mean Burr wrote in an impure tongue, and besides... pinnacle is a non-Germanic word.
1642298737983.png

I could see some hard-line groups trying though.

There's also the fact that their differences with the French are political/confessional rather than racial. I think American English will just reintroduce the 27th letter and keep coming up with increasingly alien new words and turns of phrase.
I thought that they considered both subhuman.

I thought that they considered both subhuman.
French fall into the same category as Germans, where they are “Better if Protestant”, but Catholic French and German are still seen as subhuman. It’s just that in their view what makes them subhuman is their religion, not their racial traits. Protestant French are still betters, as you’d expect given the historic Huguenot presence in the Thirteen Colonies. French who convert to Protestantism wouldn’t be considered subhuman, hell even some of the Cajuns who are Protestant are still around as shown in the Butcher Era chapter. The difference between this and their view of infee groups like say, the Irish, is that if you are Irish (as in, ethnically Irish, not say, Scots Irish descended from British Settlers) you are considered racially inferior and would be considered subhuman even if you converted to Fundamentalism. As for the Greeks, they absolutely consider modern Greeks subhuman inferiors, but they consider the Ancient Greeks part of the Ancient Pinnacle Race, alongside the Romans, as part of their widespread fetishization of Classical Greco-Roman culture.

I have no idea who William Crawford is, lol. As far as I remember, he's totally OC.

EDIT:

Just a coincidence. I was unaware of this guy. I actually have used the surname Crawford a lot in stories since I was a kid because my brother was born in Crawford County. It just sounds really early American to me.

Okay, you can't tell me the Pinnacle Future isn't going to be packed to bursting with stuff like this :p

Oh lord, I remember the actual commercial that's parodying. Memory unlocked lol.

Last edited:
Ladies and germs, I present

Bushrod Butler Gamble, Governor-General of New Cackalack and younger brother of the Chancellor.

gambleson.jpg

3ac4dde99feb3d22fc635d6716a51705.jpg

deano.jpg

64879c5fbc49eebd297ff73c009e237d.jpg

Last edited:
I have no idea who William Crawford is, lol. As far as I remember, he's totally OC.

EDIT:

Just a coincidence. I was unaware of this guy. I actually have used the surname Crawford a lot in stories since I was a kid because my brother was born in Crawford County. It just sounds really early American to me.
Well that's me sold, I always assumed that an alternate version of someone tortured to death on an expedition to kill natives made perfect sense 😅