Pop Culture Timelines Go-To Thread

Here’s what I can think of.: Sonic the Hedgehog got released on the Sega Genesis in 1991, but however, it had Dr. Eggman die at the ending of that game, which led to some angry letters. Sega, unsure about what they should do, decided to not make Sonic their mascot, but rather Alex Kidd, which led to more Alex Kidd games than Sonic games, though Sonic still does appear in some Sega crossover games.

I could see that happening
Here’s what I can think of.: Sonic the Hedgehog got released on the Sega Genesis in 1991, but however, it had Dr. Eggman die at the ending of that game, which led to some angry letters. Sega, unsure about what they should do, decided to not make Sonic their mascot, but rather Alex Kidd, which led to more Alex Kidd games than Sonic games, though Sonic still does appear in some Sega crossover games.

What do you guys think would change if Tim Burton completed his Batman trilogy
Acording Burton and Keaton, the last movie was to be both the start of the end of batman story, ie a quick summary of his origin and solving the two face situation(with Billy Dee Williams as planned) IIRC he did wanted to add Harley queen as a relative of the joker (either daughter or niece) so there might be the pieces for his trilogy

In a TL where DuMont survived I have casted the following for a mid-1960s version of Captain Video and his Video Rangers:
Captain Video - Jeffrey Hunter
The Video Ranger - maybe Jay North or Johnny Crawford
Dr. Pauli - John Hoyt
Commissioner of Public Safety Charlie Carey - Malachi Throne
Communication Officer Rogers - Laurel Goodwin?
I TOBOR - Ted Cassidy or Richard Kiel

DOC SAVAGE: A COLUMBIA SERIAL IN 15 CHAPTERS
BusterCrabbe.jpg

Producer: Larry Darmour
Director: James W. Horne
Photography: James S. Brown, Jr.
Script: Basil Dickey
George H. Plympton
Wyndham Gittens
Music: Lee Zahler

Cast:
Doc Savage: Larry “Buster” Crabbe
Pat Savage: Brenda Joyce
Tarnack: James Craven
Natalia: Veda Ann Borg
Renny: Guinn Williams
Ham: Roy Barcroft
Monk: William Demarest
Long Tom: Guy Wilkerson
Johnny: Reed Hadley
Brown: Ray Teal
Taylor: Al Ferguson
Butch: Jack Ingram
Karl: George Magrill
Wheeler: Dick Botiller
Meeks: Kit Guard
Lyle: Lester Dorr
DA Warwick: Forbes Murray
Inspector Nolan: Robert Fiske
Judge Watkins: Selmer Jackson
Tuka: Al Kikume
Narrator: Knox Manning

Pixar divorcing from Disney for good is an oddly underused point of divergence. This was a possibility — Steve Jobs and Michael Eisner were disagreeing on how exactly Disney and Pixar's relationship should be going.

Imagine the sheer amount of butterflies this would bring. And yet, this is not a point I see in many timelines.

Pixar divorcing from Disney for good is an oddly underused point of divergence. This was a possibility — Steve Jobs and Michael Eisner were disagreeing on how exactly Disney and Pixar's relationship should be going.

Imagine the sheer amount of butterflies this would bring. And yet, this is not a point I see in many timelines.
Because people thought Jobs and Lasseter were just haggling more money and creative control from Disney respectively but if the damage was done and they already were not in speaking terms...that means Ratatouite would be the first Pixar fully owned IP as Disney owns the rest...and Pixar would be the ultimate Hollywood free agent them

and Pixar would be the ultimate Hollywood free agent them
I think a Warner Bros. representative said that they would be interested in working with Pixar.

There's also Circle Seven Animation, the essentially ersatz Pixar that was set up by Disney. Their concepts are well known enough, some of them admittedly interesting, but their planned sequels have every possibility to go the way of Disney's own DTV sequels in terms of reception, which sure will knock down a few dominoes.

I think a Warner Bros. representative said that they would be interested in working with Pixar.
That would be a little ironic, Brad Bird back at warner after Warner fumbled up the iron giant.
There's also Circle Seven Animation, the essentially ersatz Pixar that was set up by Disney. Their concepts are well known enough, some of them admittedly interesting, but their planned sequels have every possibility to go the way of Disney's own DTV sequels in terms of reception, which sure will knock down a few dominoes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_Seven_Animation butterfly away bog iger, that way Pixar would become the hottest free agent in animation them