if Gamble is Evil Lancelot wouldn't Milli take the initiative? Imagine she assaults him because of Pinnacle Fluidation and he's just too uncomfortable to admit it.

That makes a bizarre possibility just that much stranger. Personally, regardless of how it goes, I had an image in my head of Gamble visiting Steele on his deathbed, with Chuckie staying by his side for appearances. He lights up a Cokie 100% tobacco cigarette, rants at him for a bit, then ends with "Sir, you've spent your Presidency screwing Ol' Caroline. But that's alright. Because I spent a similar amount of time screwing your wife." Steele has a massive final heart attack at the shock and dies. Chuckie cackles like a madman and thanks Gamble for handing him the Presidency. Then he probably either kills him or forces him out of the Chancellorship.

I just confused the two as always. I'm not a biologist or animal expert, sadly. Lol
While we're on the subject, tarantulas are actually quite harmless to humans.
They're freaky AF if you're afraid of spiders, but they're also probably the least dangerous things in Australia.
Find an indigenous Aussie snake, or just say they handle crocs...?

While we're on the subject, tarantulas are actually quite harmless to humans.
They're freaky AF if you're afraid of spiders, but they're also probably the least dangerous things in Australia.
Find an indigenous Aussie snake, or just say they handle crocs...?

Mightttt be on purpose. Lol My tarantula owning friend showed me they are pretty safe. It's an awful conveniently safe creature to handle. The croc idea is hilarious, though. I might have that be the creature used my the most hardline Kanga Fundies.

I feel like the English have taken to it as well, but maybe not so much the Scots and Ulster Scots?

I would say maybe 35% of England and Scotland believe in Fundamentalism. With the Anglican church in tatters since the overthrow of the monarchy, it's pretty easy to imagine other denominations rapidly growing there.

Other denominations you say? Hmmm. Sounds like the right time for some.... Presbyterian Evangelism! Hit it y'all!

There is a river in Judea
That I heard of long ago.
And it's a singing, ringing river
That my soul cries out
To know.
My fellow Anglo-Saxons, the Presbyterian Church will lead you to that River in Judea! You will find the peace of Christ there, you will find the joy of the Lord! All you need to do is surrender yourself to His will. All you need to do is surrender yourself to His church. So come and rejoin Christianity! Join the Presbyterian Church in the holy waters of baptism! Reclaim your membership as His chosen people in the Kingdom of God! Amen y'all!
Good God the cross-pollination of accents and regional colloquialisms in the Free World must be getting ridiculous

Other denominations you say? Hmmm. Sounds like the right time for some.... Presbyterian Evangelism! Hit it y'all!

There is a river in Judea
That I heard of long ago.
And it's a singing, ringing river
That my soul cries out
To know.
My fellow Anglo-Saxons, the Presbyterian Church will lead you to that River in Judea! You will find the peace of Christ there, you will find the joy of the Lord! All you need to do is surrender yourself to His will. All you need to do is surrender yourself to His church. So come and rejoin Christianity! Join the Presbyterian Church in the holy waters of baptism! Reclaim your membership as His chosen people in the Kingdom of God! Amen y'all!
the only way to convinces the British to join the church is to include Jerusalem hyme in the bible.

Ok, so I have a theory for one of the upcoming chapters:

I think Mittleafrika is going to be sending a whole bunch of officers a la Baron von Steuben because, as far as I know, they're the only nation with any real experience fighting in the jungle, aside from maybe Carolina's colonial troops. Plus it's a good way for them to contribute since they can't exactly afford to send thousands of precious white troops off to North America.

Ok, so I have a theory for one of the upcoming chapters:

I think Mittleafrika is going to be sending a whole bunch of officers a la Baron von Steuben because, as far as I know, they're the only nation with any real experience fighting in the jungle, aside from maybe Carolina's colonial troops. Plus it's a good way for them to contribute since they can't exactly afford to send thousands of precious white troops off to North America.

Alternatively, the Americans could just destroy the jungle so there's nowhere to hide. Carpet-napalming or something like that.

Alternatively, the Americans could just destroy the jungle so there's nowhere to hide. Carpet-napalming or something like that.

A problem with mass burning I just realized: smoke and soot get blown into the air, and the Carbbean winds blow into Mexico and the South. So those places are gonna be dealing with China/Indonesia-style smoke storms for weeks and months. Unfortunately, ORRA cannot yet defend the American people from nature itself.

Last edited:
A problem with mass burning I just realized: smoke and soot get blown into the air, and the Carbbean winds blow into Mexico and the South. So those places are gonna be dealing with China/Indonesia-style smoke storms for weeks and months. Unfortunately, ORRa cannot yet defend the American people from nature itself.

That sounds... exactly like something that would happen in the Madnessverse. I had a similar idea myself. Anyone here an expert on what that scale of burning could do?

AHE

Gone Fishin'
Ooh, that sounds really interesting, and at the same time heavily, heavily demoralizing for the RU:

They got embroiled in a seemingly endless conflict in literal jungle-hell, losing men, equipment and morale by the bucketload. Despite holding somewhat of a manpower advantage and getting various victories, things look down for the RU. And then: the smoke storms start happening

That sounds... exactly like something that would happen in the Madnessverse. I had a similar idea myself. Anyone here an expert on what that scale of burning could do?
Planetary ecological cataclysm to make the current global warming crisis look like a snowstorm in Antarctica.

That sounds... exactly like something that would happen in the Madnessverse. Anyone here an expert on what that scale of burning could do?

I don't know about the wind conditions in the Caribbean and stuff past a few fun facts, but here's an article on this year's haze. The proximate problem isn't necessarily killer smoke hurricanes with sharks thrown in, it's just the more passive effect of having a large cloud full of toxins hang over millions of people... and it moves when it wants to. Recommend looking up world wind maps by season for more info.

Actually, this would be especially devastating for Metropolis, because the valley of Mexico forms an air-trapping bowl. So one genocidal conquest is repaid with another. Ehecatl sends his regards, you sorry bunch of cowboy LARPers.

I'm thinking less "burn the whole continent" and more "ORRA Torchboys being told to liberally smoke the enemy out." Large scale forest fires stretching for miles. Would that have the same effect? Also, the Pact might even start the fires to literally scorch the earth in the face of Union advance.

Geez, a massive dust storm covering Mexico in the 1930s would be suitingly ironic. I've said before that America might become quite conservationalist. Maybe an ecological meltdown is the straw that breaks the camel's back. It would also probably be seen as a sign of the End of Days.

I'm thinking less "burn the whole continent" and more "ORRA Torchboys being told to liberally smoke the enemy out." Large scale forest fires stretching for miles. Would that have the same effect? Also, the Pact might even start the fires to literally scorch the earth in the face of Union advance.

Geez, a massive dust storm covering Mexico in the 1930s would be suitingly ironic. I've said before that America might become quite conservationalist. Maybe an ecological meltdown is the straw that breaks the camel's back. It would also probably be seen as a sign of the End of Days.

Concept: the future NUSA uses the fact Brazil is mostly depopulated to expand the Amazon Rainforest as part of an environmentalist intiative.

Bonus points if they argue for genociding the indigenous people due to being ‘poor stewards of the Lord’s land’

Slash-and-burn agriculture and rampant logging are the causes to which the SEA hazes are attributed, so I don't see why not.

pioneer-defense-masks.jpg