What will the RU’s cover story be for Jansen’s death? It’d be funny to see conspiracy theories in the vein of Epstein or JFK pop up around it, none of them getting the story quite right.
I am betting is 'the strain from his mistakes was simply too much. We have the doctor's reports and ORRA reports to back it up AND THAT IS THE FINAL WORD CAUSE JOE STEELE SAID SO!'

Yeah, this is going to horribly backfire.
Good military comanders are either going to be purged by Steele for insane reasons or be too afraid of Steele's wrath to properly lead the war effort.

I also wonder if Patton's actions could cause a split between the regular army and the ORRA: after all i doubt that the RU's generals particpularly enjoys Patton's constant meddling in their affairs (also it is pretty clear that nobody likes him, including Uncle Joe)and regular troops may resent ORRA's men for their priviliges (like the fact some of them can escape from the battlefield without being shot afterwards).

Maybe this split will allow Oswald to start his rise to power, considering he was a war hero in the original version.
In 1.0 Oswald was ORRA, if he could get enough internal support to topple Patton his own example could inspire him when he becomes president to empower RUMP as a counter to anyone seeking to follow in his career path. RUMP Supreme Chief Cassius Clay could bring a bloated ORRA to heel. Float like an aeroship, sting like a Peacemaker Bomb!

I am betting is 'the strain from his mistakes was simply too much. We have the doctor's reports and ORRA reports to back it up AND THAT IS THE FINAL WORD CAUSE JOE STEELE SAID SO!'

“After an intensive examination, I can conclude that merely was so stressed that he had a heart attack, yes. A heart attack so severe that it caused his skull and rib cage to implode and killed everyone in the house. It’s possible, trust me, I’m a doctor.”

“Ok Patton I said it please let my wife go”

“After an intensive examination, I can conclude that merely was so stressed that he had a heart attack, yes. A heart attack so severe that it caused his skull and rib cage to implode and killed everyone in the house. It’s possible, trust me, I’m a doctor.”

“Ok Patton I said it please let my wife go”
"His wife, so overcome with grief, threw herself down the stairs and, tragically, her head landed on a bullet"

In 1.0 Oswald was ORRA, if he could get enough internal support to topple Patton his own example could inspire him when he becomes president to empower RUMP as a counter to anyone seeking to follow in his career path. RUMP Supreme Chief Cassius Clay could bring a bloated ORRA to heel. Float like an aeroship, sting like a Peacemaker Bomb!
ORRA are such good villains because they're just so easy to hate, seeing a stronger RUMP as their counter is perfect.

Last edited:
Had me some Italian food today, what a damn shame the RU has forsworn that. I wonder if there's an industry of knockoff Europan cuisine, I kinda want to hear the origin story for Not-Pasta.

"The Norsemen of old boiled strands of wheat dough, in homage to the golden locks of the beauteous Sif, wife of the manly and brave Thor-- and here in America we do not want for wheat, nor the creativity to make use of it! Get a side of Aesir's Hair free on Thursdays at Bjorn's Cheese-Shield Emporium!"

upload_2019-11-11_17-31-38.png

Last edited:
Had me some Italian food today, what a damn shame the RU has forsworn that. I wonder if there's an industry of knockoff Europan cuisine, I kinda want to hear the origin story for Not-Pasta.

"The brave Norsemen of old boiled strands of wheat dough, in homage to the golden locks of the beauteous Sif, wife of the manly and brave Thor-- and here in America we do not want for wheat, nor the creativity to make use of it! Get a side of Aesir's Hair free on Thursdays at Bjorn's Cheese-Shield Emporium!"

View attachment 501620
References to pizza like foods go all the way back to the ancient Greeks and roman republics as is pasta (though the it’s believed that what we think of today as pasta came from China via the Silk Road). A clever American cooking clog wouldn’t have to come up with an improbable story about Vikings and just say that the recipes are “ANCIENT TEXTS FROM THE PINNACLE MEN OF OLD BEFORE THEY WERE CORRUPTED BY THE INFERIOR HORDE NOW OCCUPYING THE LANDS OF THE TRUE CHRISTIANS!”....ahem, I mean just make up some cock and ball story about how they were preserved in some ancient Roman or Jewish texts and thus uncorrupted and thus perfect Pinnacle Blood foods

"The Norsemen of old boiled strands of wheat dough, in homage to the golden locks of the beauteous Sif, wife of the manly and brave Thor-- and here in America we do not want for wheat, nor the creativity to make use of it! Get a side of Aesir's Hair free on Thursdays at Bjorn's Cheese-Shield Emporium!"

View attachment 501620
Pizza being called "cheese-shields" is pretty good

Something I just realized:

Patton is Oswald's spiritual predecessor. Hell, basically his spiritual father. They're both psychotic, power-crazed, cripples (of varying stripes) who run ORRA and have insane fantasies surrounding their Pinnacle Fluids (Patton's Kirkism and Oswald's Zap Zephyr obsession). It's honestly kind of eerie.

What I want to know is if we'll see anymore of Benedict Arnold "J.Edgar" Hoover in this Timeline, since the one and only mention of him was when he assassinated Theodore Roosevelt all the way back in 1914.

Also, I can totally see Charles Oswald acting like Hitler in this scene, especially once his drug addictions really kick in.
Lee Harvey Oswald's audition for the act of Zap Zephyr, 196X colorized.

Some amazing pictures by SargeHawk! With tiny touches by me in one or two.

7akmRFi1.jpg

Patton resting up at the Patton Estate, formerly owned by the sadly suicidal Ambrose Jansen.

nixobirth.jpg

Dick Nixon celebrates a wild Roman-themed birthday in Kissimmee

oswald4.jpg

"Will this country be run by the Christian pilgrams who built it, will we build the New Jehrusalum, or will we be ovahrun by the lecherous and Satanic forces of Illuminism and Popery?"

oswald2.jpg

"A sturdy Zed Force crew if ever I sawr one!"

oswald5.jpg

"That's right, girls. I'll be seeing you awl afta the march, one on one, maybe twenty on one. Ask not what your country..."

Last edited:
Will this country be run by the Christian pilgrams who built it, will we build the New Jehrusalum, or will we be ovahrun by the lecherous and Satanic forces of Illuminism and Popery?"
Sorry i know it is a stupid question, but who is the guy behind Oswald?

I just realised that Patton's life in his new home is probably a nightmare.
Considering neither Jansen nor his wife were disabled, i doubt that their house is wheelchair friendly and Patton probably needs constant help to move around the various obstacles there.
Stairs are Patton's greatest enemy

I just realised that Patton's life in his new home is probably a nightmare.
Considering neither Jansen nor his wife were disabled, i doubt that their house is wheelchair friendly and Patton probably needs constant help to move around the various obstacles there.
Stairs are Patton's greatest enemy

Speaking of nightmares, how cool would it be if the ghosts of Ambrose and his wife started haunting the mansion?