Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venocara

Banned
Hello. Could someone please help me make this flag perfectly circular? Thank you.
Flag_of_Patriotic_Army_of_Ecuador_1809.svg.png

Deleted member 123260

Are there any unused symbols for political ideologies or nations?

Venocara

Banned
Could someone please help me make two flags:

For the first new flag, take the first (old) flag, replace the corner stars with the reverse Burgundy circle attached, replace the middle star with the National Arms from the second (old) flag (without the crown on the eagle's head) enlargen the middle sector so it can fit the National Arms at the angle it is at on the second (old) flag (at equal expense of the other two sectors) and finally switch the colours of the sectors so they are (from left to right) green, red and white.

For the second new flag please do the same except for leaving the corner stars alone, just replacing the middle one.

I hope my requests aren't too confusing and I thank you in advance.

1280px-First_flag_of_the_Mexican_Empire.svg.png
Bandera_del_Primer_Imperio_Mexicano.svg.png
FA08020F-96A0-4AC4-8027-501DE16B07A3.png

Okay guys, I'm the writer of Golden Eagle and I need a favor. I'm designing the ideology of Charles Maurras and I need a flag for it.

The ideology is about a shared Franco-German race that was separated and turned against one another by the Jews and Traditional Monarchies, it also claims that the Bonapartes have tried to reunify this shared peoples during the Great War but were sabotaged by a Anglo/Hohenzollern conspiracy with support of French Jews and Pelletists. It calls for the restoration of a Carolingian Empire, ruling from the Pyrenees to the Elbe and Vienna, under the flag of a totalitarian state.

I'm pretty much asking for a flag for a Fascist Neo-Carolingian Empire.

Okay guys, I'm the writer of Golden Eagle and I need a favor. I'm designing the ideology of Charles Maurras and I need a flag for it.

The ideology is about a shared Franco-German race that was separated and turned against one another by the Jews and Traditional Monarchies, it also claims that the Bonapartes have tried to reunify this shared peoples during the Great War but were sabotaged by a Anglo/Hohenzollern conspiracy with support of French Jews and Pelletists. It calls for the restoration of a Carolingian Empire, ruling from the Pyrenees to the Elbe and Vienna, under the flag of a totalitarian state.

I'm pretty much asking for a flag for a Fascist Neo-Carolingian Empire.

bees were traditionally associated with Charlemagne (This is why Napoleon used them to replace the fleur-de-lys in some context) and a coat of arms attributed (i.e. used to represent him as he pre-date heraldry) to him was a black eagle on gold marshalled with the royal arms of france. A 2nd Carolingian Empire then could try to combine both in some ways such as below.

neo-carolingian1.png

Another possibility would be to combine the colours of the then curent flag of france (red-white-blue) and germany (red-white-black)
neo-carolingian2.png

Venocara

Banned
bees were traditionally associated with Charlemagne (This is why Napoleon used them to replace the fleur-de-lys in some context) and a coat of arms attributed (i.e. used to represent him as he pre-date heraldry) to him was a black eagle on gold marshalled with the royal arms of france. A 2nd Carolingian Empire then could try to combine both in some ways such as below.

View attachment 460805

Another possibility would be to combine the colours of the then curent flag of france (red-white-blue) and germany (red-white-black)
View attachment 460810

Could I please get the first one without the bees, another copy of it with red instead of blue and another copy with black instead of blue? (Also no bees) Thanks.

Last edited:
Could I please get the first one without the bees, another copy of it with red instead of blue and another copy with black instead of blue? (Also no bees) Thanks.

red-gold-black would look strictly german and black-gold-black would come off as austrian (a black-gold bicolor flag was used by them in some circumstances)

Hello? I was wondering if I could ask a favor. I need a possible flag for a Protestant (Lutheran/Calvinist)North German Holy Roman Empire. I need the flag to have a similar vibe for the medieval-renaissance era, but distinctly different from the old imperial flag. It’s for the Dual Reich timeline i’m writing, and it would help out a lot.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.