Lets all hope that the Union collapses at some point before too much damage happens.

We still have the reigns of Steele and Oswald, so that puts us at the very least another 50-60 years of Union tyranny, more than enough time to leave some damage. That's not even considering the horrific possibility that if the R.U. breaks up like in 1.0, the successive governments won't be even more terrifying than the R.U. and in the end we're left with dozens of North Korean nuclear states across the Americas all ready to attack each other and blame the world for their balkanization.

We still have the reigns of Steele and Oswald, so that puts us at the very least another 50-60 years of Union tyranny, more than enough time to leave some damage. That's not even considering the horrific possibility that if the R.U. breaks up like in 1.0, the successive governments won't be even more terrifying than the R.U. and in the end we're left with dozens of North Korean nuclear states across the Americas all ready to attack each other and blame the world for their balkanization.
Who say the RU would die?

Viola!

Abw0Zyz.png

I gave SAANCP some territory north of the Amazon because I doubt that they would tolerate not being compensated.

Do inform me if the resolution is a bit off, I am still a bit new to this. As well if I have made any other mistakes.

Edit: Fixed Albanian front and some other stuff.
The star-spangled banner thread implied that Norway will be Fascist, however. How true will it be as a canon?

Do I hear.....

The People's Republican Union of Japan and East Asia?

59914f111400002800ed0816.jpg

Who say the RU would die?

That's why I said "if" and not "when". It's not 100% guaranteed, but you know, nations get their wanking in TTL before getting unceremoniously screwed hard at some point, Europa seems to be getting it, maybe it'll be Russia or Germany next and the R.U. last, just to keep the story going and maybe interesting, since having a one-world order or some 1984 scenario with just 3 superstates would kinda limit a lot of things.

In that case, this world just deserves to go up in the nuclear flames just like in the original. :p

At least until the biggest one spawns another Lincoln and reunifies the continent again.

The star-spangled banner thread implied that Norway will be Fascist, however. How true will it be as a canon?

Norway has been fighting on the side of the Central Powers since the beginning of the conflict. They have also been described as explicitly fascist in canonical text:

"The Grand Alliance of the North," Sweden began consulting with the Republic of Norway, a fascist democracy

Do I hear.....

The People's Republican Union of Japan and East Asia?

Yeah some possible suggestions to post-Fascist governments if collapse happens.

1. People's Republican Union of Japan and East Asia.
2. United States of New Jerusalem.
3. Holy Christian Republic of Texas.
4. Free Holy Union of New England.
5. Liberated American States Republic (nod to 1.0).
6. various Beutelist communes across the continent (maybe even spiritual Beutelist communes if that gets taken up).
7. Orwellian Beutelist Commonwealth of England.

Norway has been fighting on the side of the Central Powers since the beginning of the conflict. They have also been described as explicitly fascist in canonical text:
A fascist state, but not part of the Co-Prosperity Sphere?

Well, I'm sure that the Central Powers will join soon. Tenno Desutinī heika banzai!!!

Last edited:
I wonder if south China gonna move, Russia is distracted and this is the time to act.

Meanwhile Iran, Turkey and Iraq should be jumping in on France soon, liberating the Middle East.

I wonder if south China gonna move, Russia is distracted and this is the time to act.
I think South China is using the opportunity to rebuild there strength and to shore up there Government, since the Russians were rather happily blowing them to pieces before the Dutch soled them arms and then the War started.

Flinging yourself in to attacking Russia may seem like a good idea until you realise that Japan and the Dutch are hungrily staring at South China. The Republic of the Divine Fist has to organise itself into a coherent organisation before kicking the Russians out.

I think South China is using the opportunity to rebuild there strength and to shore up there Government, since the Russians were rather happily blowing them to pieces before the Dutch soled them arms and then the War started.

Flinging yourself in to attacking Russia may seem like a good idea until you realise that Japan and the Dutch are hungrily staring at South China. The Republic of the Divine Fist has to organise itself into a coherent organisation before kicking the Russians out.
Japan will likely strike through Outer Manchuria. They could probably make a deal with the south Chinese and divide the country at Peking after driving out the Russians - Persia could also coordinate their invasion of Europan Middle East and Central Asia with them to stave off the Russians