arlindi193

Banned
* how jedward look like when they born in america
* will jedward born in new york city or boston
* will jedward sing in american idol when they born in america
* will the song lipstick realesed in 2011
* will they attend funeral of ted kennedy in 2009 because they are irish
* will they live in LA
* will they performing songs like lipstick, bad behavior, under pressure and etc. in all great US Cities New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Miami, Dallas and Etc. Coast to Coast
* will they run for a president of united states in 2024(future)

Last edited:
Given the forum this is (currently) in, is this asking what if they were born in America before 1900? Centenarian twins performing bad covers of pop songs!

This is probably the most... random thread on here.

Honestly, they probably end up in Glea or something, giving me 2 more reasons to avoid watching that programme.

They'd have probably never heard of Ted Kennedy (either OTL or TTL).

If they do become well-known world wide ITTL, you've just created the musical equivilent of For All Time.

Garrison

Donor
Given that firearms are readily available in the US I don't fancy their chances, so that's a positive ATL then. :)

oh that they had been born in the land of the free and that someone with taste and a good collection of bangsticks then did the World a favour...
sadly though its usually only great musicians and artists who go young-so that disqualifies those obscene twins.

* will they attend funeral of ted kennedy in 2009 because they are irish

No. Hey, I'm of Irish descent, doesn't mean I went to Ted Kennedy's funeral. Not every celebrity who was Irish or of Irish descent goes to this man's funeral, it was probably exclusively his close family.

It's not too late you know. If any of you kind, generous American folk want to take them off our hands, we're OK with that.

In fact, consider them a gift.

We'll pay the air fare.

Please....?

Jedward born in America? What have the Yanks done to suffer such punishment?

Across the Atlantic is certainly an improvement but still too close to me TBH. Can't you make in the Moon or better yet, Mars? Alpha Centauri is probably far enough away for the talentless two-some if we're being frank.

Either that or just drown them at birth please, it'll be better for humanity in the long run.

arlindi193

Banned
these are those twins

550x550_artwork_jedward_album_cover.jpg

arlindi193

Banned
Timeline: Jedward Born in America

1990's:
July 14 1991: John Grimes, who is extremely frustrated , immigrates with his very-pregnant wife Sussana to the United States.

October 16 1991: Sussana gives birth to a twin baby boy named John and Edward in New York City New York. Because of the stress of the move, the baby was a few weeks premature

2000's

September 11 2001: 3,000 are killed in the September 11 attacks at the World Trade Center in New York City; the Pentagon in Arlington Virginia; and in rural Shanksville, Pennsylvania after American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175 crash into the World Trade Center's Twin Towers, American Airlines Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon, and United Airlines Flight 93 crashes into grassland in Shanksville, When Jedward was Nearly 10 years old and late George Bush Declare War on Terror in Oct. 2001

2003: George Bush Annoces a Delclaration war on Iraq to Remove Saddam Hussein while Jedward is 11 and 12 Years Old

November 2004: George W Bush Wins Re-Election Against Kerry/Ewards while Jedwards is 13 years old

July 7 2005: a Terrorist Attack Strikes in London and Bombed (3 on the London Underground and 1 on a bus) rock the transport network in London, killing 52 (not including the 4 bombers) and injuring over 700 when jedward is nearly 14

November 5 2006 Saddam Hussein Senteced to Death in Iraq

December 30 2006 Saddam Hussein is Executed by Hanging in Iraq

2009: Jedward Starts to be Famous in American Idol and X Factor USA and Moves to Los Angeles

Jan 31 2010: Jedwards Song Under Pressure is Released in North America and in Europe in Feb 16.

Jul 16 2010: Jedwards debut studio album Planet Jedward is Released in North America and in Europe in Jul 25.

Feb 12 2011: Jedwards New Song Lipstick is Released in North America and in Europe in Feb 20.

Jul 1 2011: New Song Bad Behavior is Realesed in NA and EUR in JUL 19.

Aug 5 2011: Jedwards Second Album Victory is Released in NA and in EUR in Aug 17

Sep 11 2011: the 10th Aniversarry of the Terrorist Attack on the Twin Towers and Jedward Vist to the Site and Perform there for the Victom of the 9/11 Attack

Nov 2024(Future): Jedward wins the Presidential Election and Defaets Jon Huntsman Jr and Became First Twin Elected President of USA

2078: Jedward Died at the Age 85 at his home in Beverly Hills in Los Angeles California and most of the Fans Mourned him

Completely ASB. Two people can't be the President at the same time, no matter how popular someone becomes. Also, they can't become President in 2024 because they would legally be too young, the limit is 35. One can run in 2026, but I highly doubt most people would vote for a bunch of singers who were popular when they were teenagers.

No. Hey, I'm of Irish descent, doesn't mean I went to Ted Kennedy's funeral. Not every celebrity who was Irish or of Irish descent goes to this man's funeral, it was probably exclusively his close family.

I was there. Didn't you receive an invite to what was arguably the most happening party of the early 21st century?

arlindi193

Banned
Completely ASB. Two people can't be the President at the same time, no matter how popular someone becomes. Also, they can't become President in 2024 because they would legally be too young, the limit is 35. One can run in 2026, but I highly doubt most people would vote for a bunch of singers who were popular when they were teenagers.

Also you Could be President when is about 23

With any luck they would be assasinated :p

Also, im pretty sure this should be in ASB , or better yet, locked away in a deep, dark hole somewhere lol