Nestorian Arabia and the development of Arabic language

Weeks ago, I saw a map in Deviantart in which depicted an alternate Arabian Peninsula (Nestorian Christianity is the main religion). Here is the map:
f2cf84d2db129bbed7700df8b41d36db-d68qujn.png

Given the PoD where Muhammad (or Muhammad bin Abdullah al-Hashim, given that he's from the Banu Hashim clan of the Quraish) became the first patriarch of Nestorian Church of Arabia, will it affect the development of Arabic language?

Share your opinion, guys!

will it affect the development of Arabic language?

Probably. While I can see Arab being a sacerdotal language (as coptic or armaic), I would see an of course far less extended use of Arab worldwide, but radical linguistical changes as well.

Arab was, still is, believed the language that God used for delievering His word. It's why Qu'ran isn't used translated, why Qu'ranic language is that important. Butterflying that alone would be huge.

1) A less conservative Litterary Arab. For the sake of maintaining a continuity, administrativly, religiously, economically, culturally, etc. you had the permanance of quite a conservative language compared to Arab dialects.
A far less theologically important as well far less important geographical dispersion would allow changes in Arab languages to happen easily and more deeply

2) More important persian influence. Well, even more than IOTL. Remaining politically divided, and without great byzantine impetus to deal with Arabia unless by quite independent proxy, Arabia would probably remain in the sphere of influence of Persian civilisation or at least in its cultural sphere.
Meaning that concepts and words to express them would be important.

3) Less important hellenic influence. For the same reasons, and for that Islamic conquest really took on Byzantine and Post-Roman features, that influenced much Arab culture up to words (as falsafa)

4) Survival of Pre-Islamic poetry, a less religious based language would allow, critically in regions less concerned by Persian influence, to make an original Arab litterature to blossom.

the better POD IMHO, is prophet Muhammad SAW lost the Battle of Badr, and having Islam survives because the Prophet escape either to Kush, or even into somewhere else outta Arabian peninsulla. With him swearing to Allah that he will return...

the better POD IMHO, is prophet Muhammad SAW lost the Battle of Badr, and having Islam survives because the Prophet escape either to Kush, or even into somewhere else outta Arabian peninsulla.
Possible, too, although Goliath-Maps said in his description that he created the map based on the PoD that Islam did't arise as a major religion in the Middle East.

4) Survival of Pre-Islamic poetry, a less religious based language would allow, critically in regions less concerned by Persian influence, to make an original Arab litterature to blossom.
More varied themes for qasidah, for example.
(Fortunately, I still have Mr. Comptons)

More varied themes for qasidah, for example.
(Fortunately, I still have Mr. Comptons)

Probably a more widespread persian influence on it was well, but I wonder if the sa'âlîk poetry couldn't stand as a more "purely" Arab poetry in the same time, critically if the tribal structure of Arabic societies isn't too much challenged.