What if Boris, the son of Calman, becomes the King of Hungary in 1132?

The POD is rather early - in 1127.
The Great War against Polotsk was planned in OTL.
Much forces of many princes were planned to attack the principality in one day from five directions.
0_91888_b1916e78_XXL.png

In OTL Iziaslav Mstislavich began earlier - three or four days before day X. And the plan was crushed.
In TTL Iziaslav Mstislavich is not so aggressive, he is more dutiful. Not too much, but he attacked Logojsk in time, August, 11, 1127.
0_94472_af659008_XL.png

As result - almost all sons of Vseslav of Polotsk were killed, cities were destroyed, Druck was annexed by Smolensk, Borisov and Logojsk - by Minsk (it was ruled by Kiev in 1127).
0_94471_2f0a9798_XL.png

Only two sons survived - Rogvolod and Sviatoslav. Rogvolod and his son were captured and imprisoned (as in OTL)
0_94473_e84d172e_XL.png

The new prince of Polotsk became Sviatoslav of Vitebsk. He was loyal to Kiev, to Mstislav and to sons of Mstislav (as in OTL he and his son).

Then in 1129 another Great War was planned (in OTL).
The all Russian forces had attack Cumans of the left bank of Dnieper. Probably, Mstislav wanted to help Ioann of Byzantium - Ioann fought against Hungarians in the same year.
In OTL Polotsk princes rebelled, and Mstislav attacked Polotsk again, not cumans.
134694-tmpB916.jpg

In TTL Mstislav gathered all princes, crushed cumans, helped Ioann and crushed Hungarians. Cumans fled to Byzantium. It will change the world also, my colleague is working on this question now :)
But I return to Rus. The new territory, Torchesk Principality, Mstislav the Great gave to his son, Iziaslav Mstislavich. Probably, he gave Valahia to Viacheslav Jaroslavich, who was the son of the sister of the wife of Ioann - because Valahia was too far from Kiev and too close to Byzantium.

In 1132, April, 15, Mstislav died (as in OTL).
The Prince of Kiev became his brother Jaropolk, and the Prince of Perejaslavl became Vsevolod Mstislavich (as in OTL).
0_94725_3e8cedd5_XL.png

Yurij Vladimirovich, the younger brother of Yaropolk and uncle of Vsevolod, attacked Vsevolod, because "by law" the nephew didn't have any rights on Perejaslavl (it was the symbol "last step" before Kiev).
0_94726_ff119dca_XL.png

In OTL Yurij won, and the civil war lasted all the ruling of Yaropolk, more or less bloody.
But!
In TTL Iziaslav Mstislavich was near - in Torchesk. He had good forces, he was talented military leader. So, he defeated Yurij.
In the next month was the diet of Princes in Kiev. Yurij got Kursk, Vjacheslav Vladimirovich, another brother of Yaropolk and Yurij, got Minsk, and both agreed to add Pereyaslavl to Vsevolod.

So, there was peace in Rus in the summer of 1132.
In OTL Boleslav of Poland attacked Hngary in august, he supported Boris, the son of Calman, against Bela. Bela won in OTL.
But, probably, Russians also supported Boris - because he was the nephew of Yaropolk, Vjacheslav, Yurij - he was the son of their sister and the Hungarian king. In OTL they didn't send his forces to Hungary, because they fought one against other. In TTL Russian forces came, and Boris had twice larger army.
Bela was not too popular - by chronics, some counts passed to Boris.
So, in TTL Boris won, and Bela, probably, was killed together Beloš Vukanović - the brother of his wife.
Austrian forces, by Otto of Freising, didn't take part "in the first battle" - it seems, they waited, and supported Bela only when he won the first battle. So, in TTL they came back to Austria.

And the main question - what is the most probably way of history after August 1132?
What will do Sobeslav of Czech? Henry the Proud? Lothar, the King of Germany? Leopold of Austria?
What will do Ilona, the wife of Bela? Duke Uroš I of Rascia, the father of Beloš and Ilona?
What will do Boleslav of Poland? Yaropolk?
More interesting - Iziaslav Mstislavich was married on the relative of Conrad, the duke of Swabia, who was rebelled against Lothar in that time. So, what will do Conrad?

I am not sure, more honestly - I don't know.
I have some ideas, but I don't like them :)
I will be thankfull for any ideas!
And, I'm happy, if anybody likes the POD :)

P.S. If anybody remembers my last (and first) timeline - I also remember it. I have some new materials, I have some ideas, but I don't have enough time to return to it. But I hope - I will do it and rewrite the TL about Sviatopolk, the Prince of Kiev and about the Great Poland :)

Interesting possibilities under discussion here, especially with more territory entering under the main clan branch control.

An offshot of World of Philarch Bonyak, proudly brought from fai.org.ru to here?;)
Will follow with interest:)

The non-Vseslavichi as a group, but yes, them in particular. Makes future civil wars potentially larger. :p
I am not sure about a civil wars - maybe, they will later, in the next generation. But I am not sure in this too :)